Ronaldo best football player ever

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Geedorah, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

What Pele was doing in Brazil league Ronaldo was doing it in 4 different clubs in Europe.
    test
  2. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Ronaldo played in one of the weakest Barcelona-teams ever and in a average Internazionale team.
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And still was top league scorer even with shitty team.
    test
  4. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

What do the players around him actually have to do with him? If anything it just goes to show that he didn't need to be surrounded by great players to perform well, at Barcelona he scored 34 goals in 37 games and at inter he scored 49 goals in 68 games
    test
  5. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

Talking about how you would stomp me behind the safety of you computer screen, wow you're a real fucking tough guy, the same goss for how you keep giving my comments negative respect or whatever the fuck it is, getting respect on an Internet forum really means a lot to you huh? You must not get any respect in real life

Fuck off and stop replying to my shit, if you didnt like football you shouldn't have come into a thread about football, faggot
    test
  6. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

actually, i am a real fucking tough guy.

you're a soccer nerd.

and i get massive respect on and offline. :winning:

and this is a thread about soccer, not football you dumb faggot.
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

No,its football.
    test
  8. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

You are neither a tough guy or a respected person, you're an idiot taking the time to comment in a thread about a sport you don't like, and you continue to give me negs as if that will offen me, clearly you value superficial respect because you don't get any real respect

And no heterosexual man ever feels the need to announce that online, you are clearly hiding some demons
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

He is jealous because nobody is commenting on american rugby,while everyone are commenting on our football topics.
    test
  10. double ML

antone is clearly a flaming homosexual who is too stupid to realize that i get mad respect.

and geedorah dumb as fuck. "american rugby" doesn't exist. it's just called rugby.

you weirdos keep incorrectly calling wack ass soccer football.
    test
  11. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

Haha right, whatever you say faggot, aren't there any popular nfl threads going around that you can talk your shit in? You're posts aren't getting any respect here, just like you don't get any in real life either, bitch boy.

Come into a football thread and talk about football, otherwise get your homosexual self out of the thread
    test
  12. double ML

your blatant homosexuality is quite disturbing.

my posts are getting mad respect, just like i do in real life.

wow@how i would smack the mouth off your face for such insolence:eekcat:

and i am talking about football. you fagbaits are talking about soccer.

you dumb queer.
    test
  13. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

You wouldn't do a fucking thing to me, or anyone else for that matter, your posts, like yourself, do not get any respect, you haven't said a fucking thing about football this entire time

I've wasted enough time on your uncultured, ignorant and stupid self, you add to the stereotype of the uneducated, uncultured and simple minded American, there is a reason why so few in the world have any respect for Americans, people like you are the reason, this is my last posted wasted on you, you pathetic failure of a human being
    test
  14. double ML

i am extremely intelligent. you clearly show how dumb you are by stating otherwise.

you probably have never even left your bitch neighborhood in your entire life. i've been all over the world.

and i am quite successful. the fact that you refer to the homosexual game soccer as football shows you are not successful.

and yes, i would beat the shit out of you. then likely urinate on your unconscious body.

bitch.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Not sure that's to be considered an achievement tho.

It's easy being the best on a shitty team. Could he still be considered the best with a team consisting of people who've got same level skills as he does?
    test
  16. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

I think it's more difficult to shine in a team which are average or below average, especially when you are playing in a league full of excellent, all round teams line in spain and italy. Ronaldo more or less carried the entire Barcelona and inter teams he was in.

Take a look at messi for example who excels at Barcelona, a team which is arguably the greatest of all time and full of some of the greatest players of time, compared to his performances for Argentina, a much less talented outfit than Barcelona, where he continues to underperform

I definitely see what you're saying, but I think it's the mark of a phenomenal player who can do what he did at those teams. Also, he excelled at Real Madrid where he played with casillas, Ramos, Roberto Carlos, Raul, Zidane, beckham and Figo, where he still managed to score 83 goals in 127 games
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I know he's an exceptional player, but someone of his caliber can get spotted from a mile afar with other players only doing (below) average job. He'd be the needle in the haystack. Although Spain and Italy always had good players, rare ones reach a level where they'd be another straw in the haystack.

Point taken tho.

Still haven't forgotten Zidane's '06 headbutt...
    test
  18. AntOne1

AntOne1 O.G. Status

Fair argument, I see what you mean. Ronaldo to me though is still the greatest striker of all time, especially in terms of raw talent, he did things others would struggle to do on a training ground

As for Zidanes head butt...kind of a hilarious, if not sad way for him to retire haha
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

He was the best in leagues with his shitty team,who can do this now?
    He did,Brazil.
    And he was top league goal scorer with shitty team like Barca and Inter,why is that not considered an achievement?
    He did it all by himself mostly,watch his videos from those clubs.
    test
  20. double ML

anderson silva is a great striker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:lux1:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.