Ron Paul 20-NEVER

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

goddamn you guys are on your shit tonight. im so proud of you motherfuckers.
    test
  2. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

smh eyerate happy there are idiots like him backing a loser
    test
  3. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Ron Paul will win in 2012, unless he is assassinated. The media will portray him as racist (helps Obama), a crazy libertarian (most common people don't know what that is, and think its a bad thing), a man stuck in an ancient value system, crazy man who wants to legalize all drugs, and other ridiculous things. We need change in this country, and we aren't going to have any unless we vote in someone who walks a different path. RP is the only different politician with a shot at winning.
    test
  4. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

look at this dumbass not understanding politics ron paul got no chance. People preaching change. Lets just let an idiot become the leader of the free word because he is different.
    test
  5. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

When it comes to the economy and fed reserve, Ron Paul is the only politician that gets it, and I applaud him for that. He is right about Keynesian economics and how they create bubbles and the devaluing of our currency. Because whether you believe it not, America is headed to a Depression and our Currency is on the brink to becoming worthless.

However, America is a superficial country and Ron Paul doesn't fit the mold of how we like our presidents to look. He looks old, frail, and seems to lack that presidential stature.

If the same rhetoric was coming out of Mitt Romney's mouth I would say he has a strong shot at winning the Presidency because Mitt fits the look.

He doesn't so his chances our dim, HOWEVER if this economy gets worse and worse like I anticipate that it will, he might ride a grassroots windstorm that Obama rode in 08.

He is the only Presidential candidate that has a chance at reversing the depression that is on it's way.
    test
  6. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

I give up there would just be too much to type and then you guys probably still would not get it
    test
  7. tyronehouston

I get what your saying, lol. Obama is leap years ahead of him as a politician and orator and i've always felt it's 100% chance he would be re-elected....BUT....there's a slight chance he could be vulnerable if this economy collapses (extreme I know), but it could happen.
    test
  8. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

its deeper than that believing Ron Paul is the savior of the economy is ridiculous but literally its way too much to type. And it not going to matter cus dude has no chance
    test
  9. Sinestro

Sinestro Active Member

Correct me if i'm wrong but it seems that many of the Paul advocates on here want him elected on the basis that he is 'different' ,really thats your prerequisite for the leader of the free world him being 'different'!
    test
  10. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

I want him elected not only because he is different, but he is the best candidate. His views on the US conflicts going on overseas, personal freedoms, and the economy are closest to mine, and I feel he is what is needed.
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

What resources has Obama stolen? Why are you guys acting like he wasn't the only Senator to vote against the Iraq war? Oh yea, I forgot....so that in the next election when the Illuminate knew he was running for president, people would point to that, go to the voting booths and vote for him. How could I forget silly me.

We are fighting wars in the Middle East because George Bush' administration initiated the war. Obama has not pulled all the troops out, and we still have about 180k soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, and it is most likely because he's received briefings that informed him of the real implications of leaving the Middle East, and that it changed his mind. His goal is obvious, and it is to bring the troops home. He's not there looking for oil, he's doing what will cause the least catastrophe.

"yea because nobody ever thought there was a possibility of a nuclear attack."
    Apparently not lol. Thats the whole point. Yes the least he deserves is a cookie for enhancing our safety.

"obama is a puppet for lobbiets just like 99% of presidential canidates."

Yawn. how many time do I have to explain to you guys, he has 0 lobbyists. You guys have been trying for years to find one, but have failed miserably. He has no special interest, except to be a great leader, and do as much for his country, it's people, and the people of the world, as he can.

"You believe big government is what we as people need to survive, which is fucking pathetic and weak way to live life."

You cant tie me down to a specific ideology or political philosophy. I'm not a simple minded drone like you. I can say "the bailouts were necessary" and "welfare is damaging" in the same sentence. Ta-da! I'm still here, look nothing happened to me!
    test
  12. reznick

reznick New Member

It's not just USA, the United Nations are "policing" Libya. We are living up to our duties to the UN. Just like Canada
    test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

Reversing the depression?

He wants to pull the jenga pieces from the bottom and bring the depression head on. Thats his entire agenda you don't see that?

No tarp = no big banks = crumbled business relationships financing issues world wide = massive business failures, job loss, hospitals close down, schools close down, starvation and suffering world wide.

He wants to bring that head on.

Sane, rational, down to Earth politicians want to keep that shaky jenga tower (economy) up for as long as possible to figure out a solution to bring stability back.
    test
  14. tyronehouston

Reznick, you my dude, but why do you still believe this. :funny::funny:

I've shown you several articles disproving this.

Please read the following:

Obama rewards big bundlers with jobs, commissions, stimulus money, government contracts, and more | iWatch News

Bob Ostertag: Goldman Sachs, Obama, Money
    test
  15. Mahaffey

Mahaffey New Member

Lol at Canada being anywhere near our influence or status in the UN. It's a sham of an organization, perfectly suited for post WW2 Europe, not modern times. The UN should've been what the EU is, we should have never gotten involved
    test
  16. tyronehouston

Do you think Obama is leading us into a depression?

Please watch

And for those of you that don't know Peter Schiff, he was the only person on TV from 2006-2007 screaming on the business channels about the Financial Meltdown that was going to happen while all the other economists laughed at him. Watch here.

test
  17. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

NIGGAS is using other people shit to discuss economics dead. And dead again for thinking one man can change the economic landscape, amazing. But what can I expect on this side of the board I just need to stick to battle side where IKNOW people atleat are paying attention.
    test
  18. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

You can try to get specific and say why Paul should win or lose etc etc, but fact is there has been Ron Pauls as long as I can remember, Newt Gingrich, Ralph Nader, Ross Perot, Jesse Jackson etc etc, the only difference between them and Paul is he is a legitimate politician (Well maybe Gingrich can be called one too.) but the point stands these people didn't and will never be president because people just cant take them seriously even if their core ideas are solid.
    test
  19. tyronehouston

Did you at least entertain me and watch them :D

I could of explained it...but who am i, that man has credibility to back up what he's saying.
    test
  20. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

smh@every post in here....don't make me nuke this thread...and, no, it won't be someone elses quote

I won't accept "dares", only "triple dog dares".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.