Ron Paul 20-NEVER

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

yes by you asking that question shows how little you know
    test
  2. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

I was making a joke about the rough shape that your country is in. Sorry 'bout that, I thought you'd catch on.
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

you could also argue that he did a lot, especially under such circumstances.

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

Also it hasn't even been 3 years, remember that. He has only been in office for 2.5 years, and in my opinion has done a lot under that time.

And Finalpost is correct. He is commander in chief so he will have absolute military power, but in terms of regulatory legal reformations, only the general republican agenda will go through.
    test
  4. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Canadians making jokes about the US we should have been invaded that country and tax the shit out of them
    test
  5. reznick

reznick New Member

Were not going to let him 'try' because it's not a guessing game.

His agenda is clear. His leadership is not practical. You need 5 Ron Pauls to be elected after him for anything major to happen.

And his military strategy is reckless. Not only will competing nations use our isolationism as leverage, but our enemies will have us at our weakest, and we will be very vulnerable. We have too many enemies to just say "lol timeout im done."

Obama is a much more intelligent military leader than given credit for. He recognized our vulnerability of Nuclear Bomb attacks on our major cities, and worked extensively on fixing the protocols in case of such an event. We live in a world where a nuclear bomb could drop on the city of Chicago any moment. Paul is not the man to handle the responsibilities of carrying the burden of these problems on his shoulders.
    test
  6. Jack Shitt

lol @ you pretending you're not Canadian.
    test
  7. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

you dont play Russian russian roulette with the most powerful country in the world
    test
  8. Jack Shitt

Ron's whole forte is that if American's stop doing the things that piss off small brown countries (i.e invading and bombing them), you'll have far less enemies. I think he's right.
    test
  9. reznick

reznick New Member

You'll have far less enemies if you go in for sufficient reasoning.

When you have the entire United Nations at the forefront of the Libya situation, then it's not the same. Theres immense recognition of the need for help in Libya and action is being taken from a number of countries, not only the US.

There's a big difference between that, and what happened in Iraq.
    test
  10. Jack Shitt

Why is it America's job though? Surely the country who's 14 Trillion dollars in debt may wanna consider not adding to it, no? China should assume the role of World Police until y'all get your wallet in order, nahmsayne?
    test
  11. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Jackshit again are you trolling or that naive
    test
  12. Jack Shitt

A little of column a) and a little of column b) fynal pozt
    test
  13. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

He wont ever win...unless he attaches himself to a party and/or some head in a jar Futurama thing happens.

Its funny I was watching Linklater's Slacker last night and noticed a giant billboard in the background of one of the scenes *RON PAUL IN 1992* dude has persistence I give him that much.
    test
  14. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Abe Simpson reference...I'll allow it and co-sign it.
    test
  15. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

real niggas voting for ron paul

Sent from my demonSPEED Glacier using Tapatalk
    test
  16. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

lol, Obama had his fingers crossed when he made that deal with Russia.

it was like:

disarm

no YOU disarm

no YOU first

ok same time you ready?

*Russia agrees*

Obama "ok, cool"[​IMG]

russia signs the treaty is left like [​IMG]

then the rest of the world is like:
    [​IMG]lololol@Russia
    test
  17. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

That's a terrible point of view.
    test
  18. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

you bring up a good point.. we should just kill everybody in the world and steal all their resources so we dont look "weak". we will be more vulnerable with all of out troops in the us, as opposed to spread out all over the world ? we are fighting wars with people dieing for no fucking reason. A million plus iraqui's dead. obama is just as terrible a president as bush was, he has done nothing notable in his presidency besides be the first "black" president. and maybe increased the profits of pawnshops.

lol at "recognized the risk of a nuclear attack" . yea beacase nobody ever thought there was a possibility of a nuclear attack. get him a fuckin cookie. obama is a puppet for lobbiets just like 99% of presidential canidates. ron paul believes in the constitution, the basis of this great country and is nobodys puppet.

people like you reznick is why this country will never actually change, and become more and more of a police state. You believe big government is what we as people need to survive, which is fucking pathetic and weak way to live life.
    test
  19. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

one of the many reasons Ron Paul should not be president is clearly he is not smart enough to even know how to become president
    test
  20. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

if i had a dollar for everytime ive said this exact thing i could pay freeway to come to my birthday party and make a vblog.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.