Ron Paul 20-NEVER

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this.

im not going to waste keystrokes listing all of his accomplishments since '08. you guys have google.
    test
  2. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Nothing I say is trollish. And IKNOW American politics directly affects Canada. Canada is a bitch of a country.
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

"politics is politics" anyone with half a brain can see through your ignorance :funny:

It's no more or less political than immigrants today

Again this entire discussion relates to a youtube video and past threads. We're not debating anything outside of what you see in this thread, again my fam is a moot point.

lol....slaughtering thousands of NA's who were living on this country for thousands of years and or separating families from each other and shipping them off everywhere....is politics? But not providing medicare in an ER for a 5 year old immigrant is what exactly? Something more barbaric than politics? Your logic sucks

You think religion is dumb and barbaric yet you support Paul. You admittedly state "I make money off people's blind faith." You vote with the survival of the fittest mentality, not the well being for average persons quality of life.

It's 2011 we off that
    test
  4. Eyerate

slaughtering the millions of "NAs" was a good business move. shitty moral compass, but smart for this country as it now sits.

"we off dat" when it comes to religion? you are absolutely fucking delusional. whos the last atheist president we had? shit.. we have exactly ONE atheist congressman...

and i give as much of a fuck about your 5 year old immigrant as i do about your 65 year old immigrant and your 20 year old lithuanian kid.. im not paying for them. period. if you dont pay into the system, you dont get to use it.

you're such an idiot. :funny:
    test
  5. Eyerate

when it finally clicks in your mind that "the wellbeing of the average persons life" is DIRECTLY related to not wasting our already extinct national resources on charity cases, it'll be a defining moment in your life..

or you'll just stay retarded till the day you die. either way.
    test
  6. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Eyerate you like working for someone you know has no chance?
    test
  7. Eyerate

i love spreading the message that this country is on the verge of an insane downfall.. its probably already too late.. but the message needs to be spread.

i also strongly disagree with you on his chances, as do major news outlets. womp womp.

as for all that "already too late" talk:

China ratings house says US defaulting: report - Yahoo! News

welcome to the real game..
    test
  8. Eyerate

but hey, im gonna head to the gym. you kids have fun with this, ok?
    test
  9. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

wait so you think he has a real chance?
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

"slaughtering the millions of "NAs" was a good business move. shitty moral compass, but smart for this country as it now sits."

No. It went much farther then being a smart business move. They separated families, and ripped most NA's from all of their cultural roots purposely to demoralize them, and eventually assimilate them into western civilization and erase their unity and history altogether. There's something called overkill.

"we off dat" refers to your "every man for themselves, survival of the fittest" mentality.

we off dat

"im not paying for them. period. if you dont pay into the system, you dont get to use it."

dont pay into the system? You mean the guys breaking their backs for miserable wages? You can't be serious.

"the wellbeing of the average persons life" is DIRECTLY related to not wasting our already extinct national resources on charity cases, it'll be a defining moment in your life.."

The well being for the average persons life is worth every penny

and we are in debt, our resources are not extinct.
    test
  11. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Ron Paul may be a long-shot candidate to some, but the conservative congressman from Texas received more than twice as many rounds of applause as his opponents at Monday night's GOP debate.

According to our friends at the Baltimore Sun, Paul was applauded 11 times while Mitt Romney, Michele Bachmann and Tim Pawlenty were applauded five times each. Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain were applauded four times each. Rick Santorum brought up the rear by only being applauded three times during the two-hour CNN debate.

Paul received one of the best reactions of any of the candidates after Romney said that if he were president, he would withdraw troops from Afghanistan only if his generals agreed that it was the right move.

"I wouldn’t wait for my generals," Paul responded.

"I’m the commander in chief. I make the decisions. I tell the generals what to do," Paul, 75, said. "I’d bring them home as quickly as possible. And I would get them out of Iraq as well. And I wouldn’t start a war in Libya. I’d quit bombing Yemen. And I’d quit bombing Pakistan. I’d start taking care of people here at home because we could save hundreds of billions of dollars."

what a fuckin wackjob...
    test
  12. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

resenick serious question why all the hate for ron paul? you deliberately go out of your way to discredit him and start/ post in EVERY thread about him. is it the fact that he doesnt blindly support unconditonal support for israel like every other politician out does? you are jewish right?
    test
  13. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

I dont care how many times this clown Ron got applauded he is not getting the nomination. Obama has to be laughing at the competition right now.
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

lol im Arab....kind of like the opposite. I'm a Palestinian sympathizer, and have openly talked about the dangers of the power of the Zionist (shoutout to sifu) Lobby.

I post in every thread about Paul, along with a few other posters who like to discuss politics/world issues.

The extra in your face attitude here is for eyerate. The contradictions with the support for church power and eyerates stance on the incredulous nature of christianity is just hilarious to me. His vote is based off greed, as he openly admits. :funny:

As for Paul, I used to think he was awesome in highschool when all I cared about was "legalize weed!". But seeing what he actually stands for is becoming more and more laughable.

He wouldn't even be able to do much in regards to reform. All the congress and Senate will still be republican and Democrat. The only bills that the Congress will create and will be passed, are the conservative republican ones that fit the general republican agenda.

He is the perfect candidate.......for 1890
    test
  15. reznick

reznick New Member

Yea but I can't blame all the real candidates from holding out. Who would want to be president right now? It is the toughest single job in the entire planet. And with everything going on? I don't blame them lol
    test
  16. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

The way I see it, is if anybody other than Ron Paul wins in 2012, we will get more of the same. A couple little insignificant tweaks to the current agenda, but it stops there. If Ron Paul gets to do it his way we'll get to do things differently for four years, and even if it doesn't prove to be an improvement after all is said and done, at least we'll have tried something new for once. Obviously this isn't my sole reason for supporting RP, but I think it's important to consider.
    test
  17. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Well listen Canadian status qua is how this country works. People in power dont want drastic changes. Ron Paul has no shot. Even if he got to be president (again no chance). He wouldn't get radical bills through congress.
    test
  18. Jack Shitt

You should let him try though.
    test
  19. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

why so he can stall government and fuck up the country even more? nah I will pass and so will the rest of the american people
    test
  20. Jack Shitt

Is it even possible to fuck it up even more?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.