Ron Paul 20-NEVER

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by reznick, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

"Have you ever met a CEO of a big company like IBM?? lol I have...they are not some magical beings you know, they are often wrong too..."

:applause: way to once again, totally ignore the logic behind the reasoning, by telling me you have met CEO's before. lol, lame. If I could refer to the people I know every time I had an argument here, it would be a cop out for me. Why don't you check out the data and the logic, rather than you acquaintances with CEOs LIKE IBM. :funny:

At least I put an honest attempt at learning the subjects we discuss, rather than saying "Aww my dad said this, and my uncle is that guy."

"We double the number of gates on a chip or half its size...but what do we do about power?? how does Moore's law affect power and heat Mr. Genius??"

Power as in energy? Exponential growth applies to solar power as well. And doubling computing chip capabilities IS computing power. Heat? Like heating a house? What is your question?

"Moore's law isnt something magical....we've had areoplanes for hundred years why are they not that far advanced??"

[​IMG]

What are you fucking serious?

"We got kids in Africa that have access to automobiles their grandparents couldnt dream of...so?? what has that done for them?? Sure he has a phone and access to information but how does that make him any smarter or well adjusted or any less starving coz the rain hasnt come??"

So?! Because Africa is not a wealthy nation, none of these things matter? I'd like to see you try to take away their phones and cars. Better yet, I would like to see you live without them yourself. Then tell me it doesn't matter.

Mobile Health in Africa: What Can We Learn?

"Your a fucking idiot on all counts..."

You just said

- Mobile phones are not a big deal in Africa

- The airplane has not changed significantly

- You have stated your acquaintances with CEO's to try to justify the idea that tech growth is incredulous, when there is no company like IBM.

No sir, your are the idiot.

This round belongs to me.
    test
  2. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Im editing this...hold on

PEACE
    test
  3. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

LOLAFFIRMATIVEA AFFIRM MY DOLPHIN COCK DOG.

[​IMG]
    test
  4. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

dam sorry for the typo on that picture, it is hard to type with these flippers. That's a picture of me at my summer pool.

HAHAHA GOT WATER ON MY LAPTOP DAM.

[​IMG]
    test
  5. Revo Minded

Revo Minded Your wife dreams of me

The bolded paragraph is straight truth, is like the whole shit oh the boxtops=kids in Africa have a laptop. Mufucka a kid in Africa doesn't need a laptop, they need water, foods, and clothes. Until you realize that we as a government shit on on other governments and force those nations that have some resource that we want to trade their goods for our commodities you will finally wake up and realize that everyone isnt created equal. What's the point of having a fucking cell phone if you dont have the necessities in order to feed your children.

GROW THE FUCK UP
    test
  6. Revo Minded

Implying a commodity comes before basic needs
    test
  7. Revo Minded

You dont live underwater and are able to type

you made it too easy
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

Oh, so you understand fully the projections of what physics will require for certain technologies of the future?

What I am referring to is the idea of tech growth, and unless your engineering computer chips that require your expertise on physics, there is no reason you studying physics would have anything to do with your ability to analyze and interpret data, patterns, and trends.
    test
  9. SiFu

You dont even know the terms...and you cant follow an argument...

firstly, YOU mentioned CEO's and founders as if they are magically never wrong people, I simply asked if you knew any....coz if you did you would know, most of them have not much technical experience anyway lol

Now then...when I say Power Im talking the amount of energy to move the electrons through a chip....when I say heat Im saying the heat caused by said movement....so when you get twice as small, what do you do with all the condensed heat now in the chip?? when you double the amount of gates on the chip how do you make it so the same amount of power now goes twice as far??

Its like your car using the same amount of gas to go twice as far, you could say well we are doing that, yes, but its taken how many years?? are we doubling or halfing the size of engines while keeping a higher output every 18months?? now we are not...

Are planes going twice as fast every 18months?? no they are not....

Moore's law doesnt apply to any and everything....

Again...what are you studying??

PEACE
    test
  10. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

I do live underwater, I type with my flippers on my pool side laptop. Usually when I come up for air, yah know?
    test
  11. reznick

reznick New Member

health care is not a basic need?

life and death? Disease and sickness?

Theyre not using their phones just to play angry birds over there. That is why I provided a link.

Any other chinks in the armor of my argument you want to pick at, considering you have the inability to present a complete argument of your own?
    test
  12. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

Since us dolphins have a proven concept of life and death for humans, should we be put on trial if we drag a human under water and drown them? or is it cool cuz I can do flips?
    test
  13. SiFu

flips bruv....

PEACE
    test
  14. Revo Minded

So fucking what? Some of our own people believe universal healthcare if hoopla, it's not a smart business move to have goverment run and regulate the health care industry and we both know that's true. It's pretty stupid to be comparing their lifestyle to ours because like Sifu and I said it doesnt fucking matter if these kids have a cell phone because at the end it doesnt feed them it's just a commodity!
    test
  15. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

test
  16. reznick

reznick New Member

"firstly, YOU mentioned CEO's and founders as if they are magically never wrong people, I simply asked if you knew any....coz if you did you would know, most of them have not much technical experience anyway lol"

lol I mentioned the founders and the execs at IBM. Not CEO's

IBM uses Moore's Law to set the new goal every two years for the new chip. They use Moore's law as a guideline, and it always works. That means the execs and founders who support Moore's law are correct about the growth.

I really hope the CEO's you know have a basic understanding of the technical aspects of their companies. You don't have to be a genius to understand Moore's Law, you can be a high-schooler lol.

"Now then...when I say Power Im talking the amount of energy to move the electrons through a chip....when I say heat Im saying the heat caused by said movement....so when you get twice as small, what do you do with all the condensed heat now in the chip?? when you double the amount of gates on the chip how do you make it so the same amount of power now goes twice as far??"

Quantum Computing and 3d transistors will carry Moore's Law a long way for a very long time.

There are several innovations and methods being learned and used for computer cooling, especially for the future of quantum computing

Erasing data could keep quantum computers cool - physicsworld.com

"Are planes going twice as fast every 18months?? no they are not....

Moore's law doesnt apply to any and everything...."

Who said it applies to everything? Moore's Law is a computing phenomenon. However exponential growth is present in many areas of technology.

You cannot apply Moore's law to airplane travel speed. Gasoline consumption would have to follow Moore's law and that is just ridiculous.

[youtube]OLe_LZV9Uz0[/youtube]

This is Moore's Law and exponential growth explained in it's ultimate clarity. Watch this instead of asking me about Airplanes travel speeds not following Moore's Law.
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

You really are just trying to be confrontational and argumentative

If you think basic health needs is irrelevant, you have real life brain damage. I really recommend you have your head checked. I don't mean it in a sarcastic way, get your mind evaluated.

This has nothing to do with Government healthcare. This has to do with technology on mobile phones, having capabilities to do life changing things. Especially in the medical field.
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

Not to mention that I never once implied food to be more important than mobile phones.

Seriously, you guys are throwing arguments at me like I'm some official that needs to be proven wrong, even though I'm just a forum surfer with nothing to gain. :funny:

And now your points have been watered down to just shit

lol

:winning:
    test
  19. You are mad

You are mad Ur so angry

That's offensive. Please refrain from those kind of terms.
    test
  20. reznick

reznick New Member

:banana2:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.