Ron ArTEEZY

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by G-Rob da great, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Two years ago I had Ron Artest in my NBA top 10, just barely cracking it at the 10 spot.

He followed that season up by missing a shitload of games due to suspsension, deactivation, yadda yadda yadda.

But he's back. The "T.O of the NBA" so to speak is wrecking shit for the Kings. Even though Peja has played better defensively than the Pacers had hoped for, I really thought the Kings easily got the better player in the swap.. by far. I was happy to see that beast out of the central.

I think it's almost a given that the Kings stellar play as of late will get them a playoff seed, but do you think they can win a series? Artest was quoted today saying that they would.

The Kings have suddenly become one of those lower seeded teams "nobody wants to play". If they can manage to sneak up into that 6th spot.. omg, poor Carmelo.
    test
  2. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

yea man. we definately agree on this one. i know Sacramento must be loving Artest right now because before he got there, the Kings were going NO where.
    test
  3. the Prince

the Prince New Member

if you think artest could lock down carmelo with ease you are sadly mistaken you piece of shit. carmelo is much too crafty for artest to handle unlike lebron
    test
  4. worDwell

worDwell New Member

Melo has a power game. Whenever he takes those last second shots, most of the time he will drive the lane.

I don't think he could do that to the 'TruWarier' or however the fuck he spells it.

Sac will beat Denver if they meet in the playoffs.
    test
  5. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

next year, if ron doesnt get suspended, he'll be able to lock down ANYONE, near his size that is, including kobe, he used to be the best one-on-one defender, better than bowen, hes rusty this year, only played 30 games, things have changed since he was gone, and he'll adapt to them, come this off season, but if the kings do play the nugs, melo better be on steroids
    test
  6. G-Rob da great

Once again.

Cockrider.
    test
  7. G-Rob da great

Agreed. I don't think they can beat Phoenix, and if they slip to 8th they stand no chance against Dallas or San Antonio.. but if they move up into 6th so long Nuggetos.
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

artest and ak 47 = best 2 non bigs in the nba
    test
  9. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

lakers > dallas
    test
  10. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Sac ain't doing shit this year.