Rolls-Royce Jonckheere Aerodynamic Coupe II by Ugur Sahin..

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I want this as a classic batmobil.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

pretty!

but impractical in canada because of all the salt on the roads in winter lol
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

Same here as well...only here salt gets rarely scattered on the roads, it's mostly grit of smaller granulation ~ which does even more damage.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

man they pour salt into the environment around here like its going out of style

well in my home province anyway, Vancouver(where i moved 3 months ago) doesnt seem to do anything to make the roads safe in winter because they arent used to snow in the lower mainland. Today it dumped and the city is on pause. People are hiding in their homes, school is closed, people didnt show for work... its quite hilarious, cuz the same exact excuse theyre using to get out of work here, your boss would laugh and tell you to get your ass into work in calgary.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

Think the main reason why salt isn't as used here is because of it's negative effect on asphalt ~ not to mention that our asphalt layers aren't the best to begin with.

We had snow (about 35 cm to half of meter) last two weeks and roads didn't get cleared in time (it fell over the weekend), so Monday way hell ~ people were late by few hours, when they normally only have 15 mins to their jobs, and the whole highway from the capital to the seaside was basically a 6+ hour car trap.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

they dont care about the negative effect on asphalt here lol

they dont. At all.

also in my old home city theyd also gravel the roads. Calgary, Alberta Canada, has the highest cracked and chipped windshield percentage per capita in canada... Its normal to see a $100 000 car driving around with a crack in its windsheild. Nobody even thinks twice about it.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

^Here people start uber panicking over a cracked windshield (since it's not a common occurrence). And as for the gravel, some here get their cars wrapped with a "protective foil", and change their "flashy" summer rims to iron rims ~ because they'll cry less over damage that way.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.