Rolling blunts. Cohiba's or Blunt wraps?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Quintin_Warden, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

My personal preference is cohiba cigars, then century sams, but phillies are alright (not bad).

Those flavoured blunt wraps you buy from the stores don't even stick properly for real, shits a waste. Just my opinion
    test
  2. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

arent cohibas cuban cigars??
    test
  3. Quintin_Warden

Quintin_Warden Online Terrorist

^ over here in tdot some people use it as slang for cigars, but yea your right they are.. i roll my weed with them, shits ill... but the leaves gotta be fresh though and not dried up
    test
  4. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I use blunt wraps.

I hate all the work in rolling a blunt.
    test
  5. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Right now.....i love me a good philly or white owl yah know because i've devised this REALLY quick way to roll up....takes maybe 1-2 mintes(that's inclding gutting the blunt and grindin up buds)
    test
  6. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

Blunts .. Backwoods.. Optimos .. Vanilla Dutch .. and the Original Dutch

i dont like Phillies and shyt when im smokin by myself dont kno y .. but if its me n my Folks its usually a whiteowl(green apple.. or peach).. or a philly .. any flavor..

i tried to roll a wrap yesterday .. shit just cracked on me.. i was pissed ..

PML
    test
  7. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Do they even make green apple white owls? never seen them at my gas station *cries*

also, when you're buying wraps, ask them for some fresh ones that just came in...
    test
  8. Dank

Dank d . a . n . k

test
  9. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

why would you roll a phillie with your boys and not by yourself, you should be rolling dutches or any thing with leaves when your smoking with your boys....They burn slower [vn2]
    test
  10. SaeWhat

SaeWhat What Dey Do

my personal Fav. are the cognac dutches....
    test
  11. LegGhUMpER

LegGhUMpER Active Member

wraps suck asss, unless u just want the flavor and still use the outter leaf of a diff blunt...which is stupid i think

i like original philly's the best, or peach white owl...dutch take too much flavor away from the pot
    test
  12. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

its always a phillie

dip it in honey, shit be burnin slow as fuck

or dip it in some henny or bacardi, get dead
    test
  13. LegGhUMpER

LegGhUMpER Active Member

dipping in honey is the #1 dumbass move...shit tastes and smells like burnt plastic
    test
  14. V E R B

V E R B Guest

garcia vega babyyyyyy
    test
  15. Illurfark

Illurfark New Member

Im Giving Away My House Free

Hello my name is Todd Findley and Im giving away my house thats right Im going to give away my house just go to my website
    at My Blog Palm Coast, Florida and fill in a essay contest form telling me why you deserve my home. You may enter as many times as you like.

It is a nice house a 3bedroom 2 bath home in the state of Florida it is in a country setting on over an acre of land , it sits near the town of Bunnell, Florida which
    is located just 30 miles north of Daytona Beach and just 30 miles south of Saint Augustine Florida.

Im giving away my house because simply I dont want to be forclosed on and thought this would be a great way to save my credit and sell it all at the same time
    . The rules and how to enter are on the website and yes this is a legal and legit offer . if intrested you can email me or call me via information on the website.
    which again is located at My Blog Palm Coast, Florida Thanks Todd
    test
  16. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

vegs and dutches kid. The rest suck.
    test
  17. K-neticz

K-neticz K.O.

Strawberry Dutch... green leafs too harsh for me...
    test
  18. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

Garcia y Vegas were the first blunt i rolled.My lil cousin can roll a bleezy up quick and nice.I cant do it like he does.Uses his thumb nails to crack it open and everything.Much quicker and prettier lookin then mine.Fuckin perfect. My favorites (to have him roll,i just let him do it now) are peach or strawberry phillies or swishers.The white owls we get here normally arent very fresh unless they are way over sized and we were smokin dro,so we didnt wanna drop a quarter sack+ in every blunt we smoked. I havnt been able to smoke in a long time,and they recently started selling the zip-lock fresh white owl two packs and im looking forward to trying the white grape,strawberry and peach ones.Comes to cigarillos to a pack!
    test
  19. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i really like the wraps cuz i didnt have any blunt guts to worry about and i didnt have to split it anymore the paper size isnt torn it all so i really like them
    test
  20. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

I fuck with games

when im out I do blunt wraps

easy to roll n the whip

they are never stale either
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.