Rolling a blunt Question?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by tharealist23, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

How do you get it so the blunt burns really slow
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

roll it tight..the looser it is the faster it'll burn..don't roll it too tight though to the point where you can't even get a hit..feel me
    test
  3. hiphopismylife

hiphopismylife Lucky13 Productions

also depends on that type of cigar/wrap you use..

for the slowwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeesttttttt burn possible use a dutchmaster green leaf or a optimo green leaf, unwrap the green leaf, roll the weed in the brown underpaper, then seperately.. re roll the cigar inside the green leaf.. itll burn a lot longer.. enjoy.
    test
  4. tharealist23

nice, i heard dutchmasters do burn the slowest. but what about if it is loose, wud it still burn slow?
    test
  5. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

White owl tube..I like grape...and I wet the whole blunt with my mouth one really good time, let it dry a lil and smoke ..
    test
  6. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

White Owls burn faster than Dutches..White Owls almost burn as fast as Phillies
    test
  7. 352_FLA

352_FLA New Member

roll it in syrup... leave the front and back of your blunt dry... about half an inch... then roll the blunt in syrup... i tend to put some aunt jammima on a plate... but make sure the syrup is not thick in areas because it will burn uneven... make sure you hold the blunt while it drys or it will stick to the plate lol... i usually hold it over a stand alone heater... this makes it dry in about 2-4 minutes... you can do this with honey too... this actually adds flavor and makes a blunt last around 15-20 minutes longer... you can also crush up a zanex and put it in the middle of the weed in a blunt... the thicker the pounder the slower it burns... however if it is too thick the powder will melt together and make it practically impossible to re-light ....enjoy
    test
  8. Affluent

Affluent Hush

elaborate on how to put honey or syrup in the blunt
    test
  9. hiphopismylife

hiphopismylife Lucky13 Productions

not in the blunt man... after you finish rolling your blunt.. pour some honey or syrup onto an empty plate. gently roll the blunt in the honey/syrup but be sure to leave about half an inch on both sides of the blunt (so you dont get sticky fingaz), let it dry shortly.. do not microwave the blunt, the type of power in the microwave kills the THC in the weed, so be patient and hold the blunt till it dries OR hold it over a heater/stove. marinate on that... enjoy man.
    test
  10. 352_FLA

352_FLA New Member

exactly... and really dont dry a blunt in the microwave if its not your crib LOL i did it once when the stove didnt work and the house smelled like dank for the whole day
    test
  11. 352_FLA

352_FLA New Member

and the only reason i was gonna use the stove was that we had no lighter etc.. and only 6 matches to light the hoe with lol... that was the worst day ever
    test
  12. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

not having a lighter/matches sucks worst when u using a bong

i remember lighting mine with a fucking candle lol, wax all over the floor
    test
  13. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

just make sure the blunt is FRESH and its wrapped snug
    test
  14. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

word some people i know roll it way to tight...
    half the blunt will burn until we finally get a decent pull,
    i roll it kind of loose im not to good at rolling yet,ive only rolled my own blunts for like a year and a half now..
    test
  15. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

yeah, dutches.
    test
  16. tharealist23

i hate it when a blunt side tracks. sometimes it tracks so much its hard to get it to burn evenly which makes it burn quicks
    test
  17. Duke of Babble-On

Duke of Babble-On im a fucking scum sucker

^it canoes

to fix that you you get alittle spit on your index finger and dab it on the part that is burining unevernly
    test
  18. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

dutches burn the slowest but you can always doubble wrap a phillie with 2 skins. i personally think dutches taste like cat piss. but i once rolled a dub sac in a dutch and it burned a hour car ride. a 20 phillie would have been gone in 15 minutes. i love white owl tubes tho there so fresh and taste so good. easy to roll to dutches take alot of practice.
    test
  19. rhymes and h0ez

rhymes and h0ez Twist An "L" For Big L

Yea, roll your blunts nice and tight...

I've also noticed rub a little bit of honey or syrup whichever you prefer on the blunt dont drown it, but just get it lathered up a little I guess...

put it on somethign that wont rip the blunt when u pull it off I use an old lunch box no the hard plastic kind... the I dont kno what kind of material it is anyway... stick it in the freezer

your blunt will burn so slow you might put it out and smoke the rest of it later.

It also has that fresh taste.
    test
  20. tharealist23

nice, good lookin out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.