Rollin blunts

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Mac-, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

well white owls taste good and burn slower then phillie, and thoutter wraper is what makes the dutches burn slow so u put the 2 together and u have a goot tasting and slow burning blunt. because dutches alone taste like shit.
    test
  2. TeXaZmAdE713

TeXaZmAdE713 New Member

blunts

man eva since i could rememba i rolled blunts. cuz everybody around just smoke blunts. i remeba da first time i got hig like when i was eleven or ten i hit a blunt. rolling blunts is just a normal thing here. just like for some of yall smokin in bongs is normal down here smokin in blunts is normal. i hardly eva smoke out a bong prolly like 4 or five times a year ill smoke outa bong. a way to make ur blunt burn real slow is to roll it backward( no i dont mean roll da blunt standing on ur head) i mean turn da leaf inside out. is a lil more harder to roll but it will burn slow like a mu fucka.
    test
  3. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

yea but ur also inhaling mad paper

and if ur a loose roller that shit could fuck u up in the wrong way
    test
  4. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

i've rolled every kinda blunt, heres what I think of each.

Phillies - Taste good, burn fast, but hit a bit smoother than dutches. Also, a well rolled phillie beats a well rolled dutch in all catagories, they are harder to roll well however, since you don't have a leaf to correct mistakes.

Dutches - Easy as hell to roll, and they burn slow. Chocolate and regular taste like ass to me, vanilla is pretty bearable, as well as honey. Worst thing is leafing em, because you hafta wet the leaf to remove it, and usually you do this by licking it, and i've been rolling L's for years and its still gross. Usually hit a bit rough.

Backwoods - Kinda like rolling a dutch with just the leaf. They taste like shit, and burn like hell when you hit em. They burn decently slow. Not a huge fan of these.

Wraps - My personal favorite. Kinda like a joint paper made for rolling cigars. They come in many flavors, and well rolled, burn slow, taste great, hit smooth, and are fairly simple to roll. If you are good at rolling joints, you should be able to roll one of these. These are also the cheapest.

Garcia Vega - See dutch.

Black and Milds - Almost like a mini philly, they taste great, but they also burn a bit faster. They take a bit of skill to roll since their so small.

White Owl - Think if you combined a dutch and a philly into one cigar. Ive rolled them both ways, leafing em, and splittin em, and it's equally easy to roll...
    test
  5. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

decent break down....

but garcia vegas are worse than dutches...

i remeber the snoop dogg wraps was polpular here, but they fell off...people stopped buyin em, so they would be stale when u did....but all wraps fall into that catagorie...

and ink about the flaovr...

im not big on flavor...but strawberry and cocobnut flavors compliment the weeds taste best. honey and chocolates are like too heavy...

also, i aint fuckin with the black and milds..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.