Rogerio

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Kid Blackie, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Blackie

Kid Blackie to your Jess Willard

screwed.

Not royally, but screwed.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and 5 second takedowns don't make up for being outstruck.
    test
  2. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Dude got beat.
    test
  3. Kid Blackie

I agree, Bader got beat.
    test
  4. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

nog got robbed, especially round 3

nog won round 2 also. he was landing strikes from the bottom while bader didnt do shit
    test
  5. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

It's MMA....shrugs
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Takedowns>>>> doing damage

bader got the shti beat out of him from round 2 on.....lmao

but like seeson say's

it's mma :dunno:
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

both you are dumb as shit

lol @ "its mma"

did you guys not see who the judges were?

better question, do you guys actually believe judges would have gave bader the win if they fought in another country circuit?

Japanese MMA >>>>>>>>>>>>
    American MMA judging <<<<<<<<<<<<
    test
  8. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

bad judging, i gotta agree, i cant go with the its mma argument cause thats where its becoming a problem people are saying its mma when its bad judging. there also needs to be more standups in these situations.
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

it's not just bad judging though, it's fighters choosing to lay and pray to victory rather than duke it out. It's the rules and scoring system that are fucked up, and fighters take advantage of it.

I guess japanese MMA is different, but i'm not japanese
    test
  10. jayoo

lol @ im not japanese, real talk. but all i mean is if refs would stand it up sooner, it wouldnt matter what the fighters wanted, they'd be forced to be more active.
    test
  11. jayoo

test
  12. Kid Blackie

To be fair, I consider the shots Bader was catching Rogerio with on the way back up legit. Specifically I remember a knee.

Some of Bader's best moments were due to his wrestling, but not the takedowns themselves. Those were just minor inconveniences.
    test
  13. jayoo

baders good, i dont think he deserves the 5 spot in the lhw division though.. hes beat good fighters, hes definitely proving himself but i still feel like i watch him an think hes kind of sloppy but bullying through with his athleticism and wrestling.. once he fights someone really explosive with top level talent hes gonna have trouble, im callin it now.

let it be jon jones, it'll be a big step forward in terms of how highly some fans think of bader.

personally i think jons fought more "good" fighters than bader.. lil nog might be the best of both, but the overall.. baders main wins are lil nog and jardine.. and jardine was on the downhill, clearly. schafer is good but hes nobody to really brag about, he doesnt have anyone special under his belt. jons fought hamill, vera, bonnar, and matyushenko. based on records, who these guys have fought, who they've beat.. it's a better resume. kind of annoys me bader is ranked 5 and jon 6 or 7.
    test
  14. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

test
  15. jayoo

test
  16. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

test
  17. Serb

Serb The Answer

i agree with you on everything execpt for the who jons beat and who bader beat

Jons beat hamill, who is good.
    but vera and bonnar? not really dominate fighters. vera is on the downhill

but the thing bout jons is he dominated the fights.
    test
  18. bigpToronto

bigpToronto www.twitter.com/bigp416

I was upset when bader won I thought lil nog deserved it
    test
  19. jayoo

it wasnt whether they were on the downhill or not, regardless they are a higher calibur then who baders fought.. he has 2 real names, unless someone REALLY wants to argue schafer but i dont know why they would. hes got lil nog (controversial win at that) and jardine.. once again, jon has vera, bonnar, matyushenko, hamill.. im not saying they are some top tier gods, all im saying is his road has been tougher and yet hes ranked 1 below bader.. especially after a split decision win whereas jon finishes..

and if we really wanna talk downhill.. jardine is the worst of them all, what is it 5 straight losses now?

just doesnt seem like the ranking is right, if there's some unknown factor id like to know it
    test
  20. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

i dunno i watched that fight and clearly saw bader win. didnt even put any second thoughts to it and didnt think about it being a bad decision till i read this post?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.