roger goodell needs to step down

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by stovetop shawty, Jan 21, 2014.

1. stovetop shawty

stovetop shawty half brick shawty

they should just poll the players about this
    test
  2. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

He knows the answer to that, the players would never vote to take out a play, the players union wouldn't let them. Technically "job-wise", they're trying to change the kicker's job description and take away what I am assuming is an incentive in their contract...there's gotta be a PAT percentage incentive in a kicker's contract
    test
  3. Heazy206

Heazy206 Well-Known Member

you are 100% the dumbest nigga alive point blank period

niggas AT BEST average 90% at the free throw line.. a lot of players dip into the 60s and 70s

extra point attempts are 99% successful

it's not even a close comparison you fucking idiot LOL jesus christ this site is dumb as rocks
    test
  4. Heazy206

more playoff teams extra games all that shit is retarded but LOL @ you newfags getting jacked up over taking out a completely pointless part of the game

they still leave in the option to go for 2 which is the only thing that matters
    test
  5. Heazy206

i am dying over here man how Piff gonna look like a fucking nerd and be the dumbest nigga on the planet? :boshwtf:
    test
  6. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I know it seems pointless, but look at it like this. The year Romo fumble that FG snap, it was PAT distance...your Hawks lose that game if that doesn't happen. I get that for the most part it's a given, but this is real life not Madden, human error is always a possibility. I just don't see how PATs hurt the game to the point that it needs to be taken out
    test
  7. Heazy206

i dont give a fuck if the seahawks lose a game they're supposed to lose

extra points are 99% successful there is literally no counter argument to how pointless they are

if you want to make it interesting make them kick a 40 yard field goal so it isnt automatic

i didnt see any of the retards on here going ape shit when they changed the field position on kickoffs which was a WAY bigger fucking blunder than taking away the PAT. niggas like Leon Washington lost their job over that shit wtf :funny:
    test
  8. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Lmfao I fuck with the new heazy man
    test
  10. Craig Ehlo

Craig Ehlo Mark Price's Saviour

they bringin back the XFL?

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

:katface:
    test
  12. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Might as well give an automatic 3pts once you get inside the redzone, why kick it. Plus pushing it back further doesn't make sense either. So if you drive down to the 20 you can kick and get 3 pts, but if you score you only get 1 pt and have to kick it from further back. They need to fix the new rules that are broken like what is and isn't reviewable, before they fuck with the shit that's been in the game forever.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Let me ask yall a question...

Do y'all even watch the PAT, or do yall get up to
    take a piss and grab a beer like 99.9 of American men do...
    test
  14. Smouble ML

The point is, yall are arguing for something thatyou dont even WATCH! You might as well argue on behalf of cricket.

What Goodell is trying to do is replace it with something that you WILL WATCH.

Like...the 3 point after gamble.
    test
  15. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

good kick returners are still valuable teams just want them to do more than just return..
    test
  16. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

really i dont care either way
    but Goodell is trying to completely change the game as we know it and this is just one example
    test
  17. Smouble ML

I do agree there.
    test
  18. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

That's the thing that gets me cuz I know that figures into his reasoning...whether I watch it or not, it's a part of the game. It's a part of the actual competiton between the teams. Who cares what we wanna watch...people watch honey boo boo. It's pointless to us shmucks on the couch, but it's not pointless to the actual guy competing on the field. Too much emphasis on the entertainment part of it instead the actual game. People wanna see TD's, so they pussified defense. It's not a broken product, there's nothing to fix
    test
  19. Smouble ML

I agree. If its already #1 in ratings anyway, leave it alone.
    test
  20. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

it is ridiculous. making teams go for an extra play to get 8 points or giving them an auto 7 only results in teams either forgoing the entire process, or opens up players for further risk of injury - something goodell is apparently tryint to prevent.

moving kickoffs was the dumbest fuckin move. an entire exciting part of the game was destroyed because of his crusade against concussions.

and I gotta say, am I the only person who doesn't give a fuck that these guys get hurt? they get paid millions of dollars to play a game for 6 months, not counting the sponsors and benefits they get. they know what they're getting themselves into, so why the fuck should we try to make the game "safer" for these guys? let them go all out. cops and military get paid 5 digits, max 6 to get killed. these guys make 6-7 digits to do dick. fuck them.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test