roger goodell needs to step down

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by stovetop shawty, Jan 21, 2014.

1. stovetop shawty

stovetop shawty half brick shawty

no he doesnt have a good point, its what the game is GO PLAY NFL BLITZ IF YOU WANT AUTOMATIC POINT

the kickers need something to do wtf

i sleep in my own home and i am eating good you bald ass lame shut the fuck up you dont respect the game of football go tell on someone

smh @ no sheets i have a queen size bed and a thot who blows me when i ask

you hate football
    test
  2. stovetop shawty

of all the uncle tomfoolery i seen from jook, you thinking taking away extra point is a good idea i lost 85% of respect for you

im sure in a week i will like you again but right now you are no better than hypno
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

You don't have anything. You were begging me for ten dollars to sign your drug fiend friend, Hibernation.

You are dirt poor and your diet consists of a higher percentage of Ramen than the field goal success percentage.

You are ugly as fuck. You have a small cock (yes we seen that pathetic excuse for a penis on tiny chat). Your hairline is worse than mine. You're fat and you're illiterate.

Goodell > Piffthebum, every day of the week.
    test
  4. stovetop shawty

why do you hate kickers smh
    test
  5. J o o k

Kickers will still have a very important job in converting field goals from various ranges (not just the two yard line).
    test
  6. stovetop shawty

this nigga jook mad as fuck i wanted to finesse your pockets for hibe cause i wasnt gonna, and im glad i didnt

i am watching HD television and i actually havent eaten ramen since i was 10, i have a link card why would i buy shitty food? i buy high quality cuts of beef and chicken for no reason

i am very handsome and dead @ my dick being small ok thats actualyl gay omg im dying this nigga gay

my hairline is fine and i am not fat and i can read

jook youre so fucking corny, dead @ my dick being small are you gay bro? why do remember it and my dick is the size of a glade air spray can
    test
  7. stovetop shawty

go watch rugby
    test
  8. stovetop shawty

i have 3 jobs and i eat polish deli meat, pause
    test
  9. stovetop shawty

white people >

''jook''
    test
  10. J o o k

This "nigga" J o o k is not mad as fuck. He is happy as fuck. He is actually sipping a nice bold cup of exclusive coffee while he fucks off and tells you about how shitty your life is.

You watch a Vizio (snap a pic of your TV to disprove me theory) and you have a link card which is for low income mothers who can't feed their children. You are a pathetic excuse of a grown man and the very reason that black people have such a bad name and are known as being lazy, illiterate homosexuals.

You are not handsome, you are hideous.

Your dick being small, is in fact - your dick being small and has nothing to do with my sexuality.

I am not corny, I am the epitome of a successful black man who looks down on parasites like you who will never be nothing more in life than a shit stain on the economies drawers.
    test
  11. stovetop shawty

nigga u drink ur coffee black with no creamer or sweetner thats how lame you are

lol @ the tv comment

im not a mother, i got link card for lying to them about having a job fuck the gov't give me stuff

i actually am a good excuse for a grown man, i been cooking for the last year and half i am happy with my road

i am not lazy thats one thing im not

i am handsome otherwise my dick would be drier than hypno on a summer day

you are a puppet for your white predecessors, you are the tiki barber of your community
    test
  12. stovetop shawty

3 jobs and pay my bills and i eat what i want and my friends enjoy my company

i break bread with battle tested thug niggas and young wealthy middle eastern business men
    test
  13. stovetop shawty

jook you act with no class and you mad at words typed

as soon as i dont agree with you, you take it personal and attack me

you have issues..you are 10 years older than me id hope you have more success

i got my shit together and i work and going back to school, what the fuck does that have to do with extra points

the fact you are diverting the direction of the thread proves you are a troll and a cancer to the online community you are given authority over
    test
  14. J o o k

Drinking your coffee black is not lame, it is the norm once you reach manhood. I expect you to keep sugar and cream in your coffee well into your forties where your chubby unshapely legs will then be severed due to the diabetes you encounter.

The government "giving" you stuff is another term for aid. You and people like you who need aid continue to drain this economy without ever giving back unless you become part of the chain crew while serving your prison bid somewhere in your life, black man.

You are lazy. You are illiterate and as I type to you more things come to mind.

You're not handsome, not sure who lied to you. Your only relationships stem from encounters with underage girls online.

I am not a puppet. I am an innovator, I am achieving things for my community that you could not even fathom.

You are the puppet. Staying dependent upon a government that does not like you, to eat, to be clothed and to live.

Break free my young black brother.

Know that because someone does not agree with you, it doesn't make them a child.

Know that you don't have to be a puppet, waiting anxiously by the mailbox for your welfare check.

Break free brother, break free.
    test
  15. stovetop shawty

sorry not reading all that

i suggest you figure out your underlying issues because it is not me who is making you mad

you need to fight these personal demons of yours before you come at a nigga you never met :calvinohreally:
    test
  16. J o o k

Of course you read, or at least tried to.

That's what people say when they have been sonned and they have no rhetoric that can compete with that real shit.

It's simply called: GROWN MAN BARS, it's something you gotta deal with :eek:
    test
  17. stovetop shawty

well i responded to you within 5 seconds of when you posted saying i didnt read it, i can read pretty fast but not that fast

trust me i didnt read any of that, you wasted your time
    test
  18. quotive

quotive 3

test
  19. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I just don't see the need of making the most exciting major sport, more exciting at the expense of the tradition of the game. The 7pt TD is dumb, if they're gonna do that just intergrate flag football rules since they're headed that way anyway...no kicking PATs, run a play for 1 at one distance and run a play for 2, 10-15 yds further back. You wanna make it more exciting, stop running a commercial, come back for kickoff and run another fucking commercial.
    test
  20. J o o k

I think these are good points, I also think you kind of see Goodell's point as you alluded to other ways of replacing the PAT.

At the end of the day I just want what's best for the game.

Yes the PAT is tradition, but traditions change.

People make traditions, traditions don't make people.

So if the game evolves a little bit from decade to decade, that's perfectly fine with me.
    test