rocks about to reveal the new title.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris Benwa

Kris Benwa Grown Man Bars....

Damn the strap shoulda been white that shit looks a shit ton better they need to release it for free DLC on WWE13 and with the belt customizer I'll turn the strap white on the game:biguhn:
    test
  2. Diasick

Diasick this guy

hahah I need to get a legit console and pwn some of you guys in wwe 13.
    test
  3. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

:chefoooh:

Seeing how awesome the NBA 2K series have been, I'm really looking forward to WWE 14 and the next generation of gaming.
    test
  4. Diasick

Diasick this guy

if they don't integrate custom music I don't even care, it's 2013 and still we can't truly customize our own entrance with our own music, well unless you mod the game your self.

also thought it would be cool if we could do our own promos in story mode, with a mic or some shit. I been dreaming about that since the first smackdown game lol
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

What do you mean you can't customize your entrance theme with your own music? You can do that in WWE 12 (on XBOX - I think you need a hard dive though, and the music has to be on a CD), you seriously can't do it in 13?
    test
  6. Diasick

Diasick this guy

not without modding them, by own music I mean something that you created or had someone create, you should also be able to do videos to that are truly customized. right now if you want that level of detail you have to mod the dam game.
    test
  7. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

You could put in your own music for years. I've had custom entrance theme since Smackdown vs raw 08

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    test
  8. Diasick

Diasick this guy

test
  9. Kris Benwa

Yep i have too you just have to have a hard drive and the music gotta be on a CD i use last of a dying breed by ludacris
    test
  10. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

What do you mean by xbl?

You can add your own music if the song is ripped and saved onto the system. Now, that song won't work on WWE 13 online. Meaning I won't hear that song if we had a match.
    test
  11. Diasick

Diasick this guy

exacly, you have to use a hard drive, and just play your music when your guy comes out, what I'm talking about is being able to import custom music/videos that can be played online, would be good for stuff like efeds, if those are still around lol.

I think the customization on these games need to be reworked, as much technology we have nowadays.

I have a glitched system so I literally mod the game for my own music, but since how you can't take those consoles on xbl it's pretty useless LOL.

This would take the created wrestler to a whole new level because you can create like aj styles and use his real music and videos.

I'm sure the only reason they haven't done this is due to copyright issues tho.
    test
  12. Kris Benwa

*sigh* you don't understand bruh you don't" play" the music when he comes out you go to his entrance, go to entrance themes and put the song on as the person for his entrance theme therefore in any instance where your caw (create a wrestler) theme plays that song plays. And i have an AJ Styles Caw when he comes out or wins a match in offline or online play anytime his theme plays its get ready to fly. The only thing is you cant use their actual video but shit man look it up on YouTube it's not that hard to understand. Oh yeah and shit been aroind since like 08 on ps3 and xbox
    test
  13. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

I detest custom belts.... Cena's, the Rock's brahma bull belt, the smoking skull.... doesn't matter
    championship belts should never be customized
    I can't stand that the new belt can be customized
    test
  14. Diasick

Diasick this guy

it may just be for the rock, im not 100% on that.
    test
  15. Mave2

Mave2 Active Member

I'm certain when Cena wins, it will have his logo's plates.
    test
  16. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

the side plates are customizable
    test
  17. Diasick

Diasick this guy

lol probably spinner plates
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.