Rock the bells Cancelled In NY and DC

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by OutLaw613, Sep 26, 2013.

1. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

Last shows are being scrapped in ny and dc due to poor tickets sales...

WTF!!!

how can this actually happen didn't this originate in NY

"It was that tweet that started it all off. First it was a rumor, and now it’s official — Rock the Bells in DC and New York have officially been canceled.

Some DC Fab! sources say it’s lack of ticket sales, others say it’s beef with the venue, but bottom line it’s a wrap for the concert at RFK Stadium and in New York.

Still, word must not be getting out to Rock the Bells’ sponsors as a truck, promoting Beats By Dre — one of the concerts’ largest sponsors — just rolled into RFK Stadium moments ago, says one of our sources.

DC Fab! reached out to Events DC and RFK Stadium who both confirmed that the event is canceled.

Word has it Rock the Bells will officially announce later this afternoon.

Update: Chang Weisberg, founder and owner of Guerilla Union, the organizer of the festival released a statement Thursday evening:

“First and foremost, it is with great sadness and disappointment that we must cancel the Washington, DC and New York City Rock the Bells dates due to lack of ticket sales. I, along with our staff, the artists, and all of the sponsors, media partners, local promoters, and radio stations involved are thankful for our supporters and the fans that planned on attending. It’s extremely unfortunate that we can’t complete the last half of the 10 Bells tour. We did everything in our power to save the show. Unfortunately, the financial loss would have been devastating. I am truly sorry we could not produce the show for all the fans who did buy their ticket in support of.”
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

test
  3. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

story is factual reasons behind it I think they did a shitty promoting job cause based on ticket prices it works out to like 80 dollars a day maybe less, I havnt even had a chance to see the line up this year. West coast concerts are still a go
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what a load of shit.

people in australia are dying for something like this, ungrateful cunts.

:numaan:
    test
  5. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

Upsetting.. Would've been there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test