Rock back for Wrestlemania

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Hank., Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lmao, the rock is great
    test
  2. Hank.

Hank. Guest

lol @ gut check thinkin snitsky is more entertainin than the rock
    test
  3. JJ Tha Kydd

JJ Tha Kydd Cherish Or Perish!

LOL forreal. Woooow! Not even close.
    test
  4. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Rocky = GOAT.
    test
  5. who said snitsky was more entertaining than the rock?... the fet fetish snitsky was pretty dam funny tho,

the rock was good, but i think hes far from a legend like most people think.. he quit before he got a good 10 years in, i think it will be along time before i consider him a legend, same with austin.

he was overrated as far as wrestling and entertainment go's it was the same piffy shit every week, watching micheal cole get owned got kinda played out.
    test
  6. Hank.

Hank. Guest

His matches were always fast paced and entertaining, and nobody ever considered him a technical wrestler, so how was he overrated?

And Rock switched up his style and changed his charcter, so it clearly wasn't the same thing every week.

LEGEND.

How can you honestly say Brian Kendrick is more entertining than the Rock?
    test
  7. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

If by "changed his character" you mean he came up with new catchphrases once or twice a year, sure. The only time the Rock ever really entertained me was his short run in 2003. Other than that, I would put him below Austin and I was never really an Austin fan either.
    test
  8. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

I guess he was also somewhat entertaining when he had someone good to play off of like Jericho, but a lot of that was Jericho or whoever else. On his own or with some random backstage interviewer, it was just the same set-ups and the same punchlines to the same jokes over and over.

Also, it's hard to call somone the greatest of all time when their career was all of five or six years, especially since the first year or so was really nothing to brag about.
    test
  9. Hank.

Hank. Guest

7 years was long enough to cement his place as one of the greatest ever (greatest in my opinion). In fact, it just goes to show what an amazing impact he actually made, considering the short space of time he was there.

And yes, he had catchphrases, so? He was funny as hell on the mic regardless, so they didn't bother me too tough.
    test
  10. Hank.

Hank. Guest

When is this shit on? I have to see my idol.
    test
  11. Hank.

Hank. Guest

GOAT. His 10 minutes yesterday was more entertianing then 99% of the last 5 years of WWE alone.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.