Rock back for Wrestlemania

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Hank., Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank.

Hank. Guest

what a goddamn legend.

[youtube]lbjGkm2Km-o[/youtube]
    test
  2. The Rock Is Overrated And There WILL Be No Physical Appearance If Theres One At All But If There It Is At HOF Which Takes Place Weeks Or Even Months Before Wrestlemania.... So Sorry To Burst Your Bubble
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

The HOF induction takes place the night before Wrestlemania
    test
  4. test
  5. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

No, it's during Mania weekend.
    test
  6. Hank.

Hank. Guest

wow. stopped readin right there.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Yes it's during Mania weekend, it's part of all the festivities for the fans and what not. Plus if it was taped then everything that happened would've been leaked already.
    test
  8. Hank.

Hank. Guest

stop bein so gay, you know what i meant fags.
    test
  9. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

But yeah, Rock is inducting his father and grandfather into the Hall of Fame. He hasn't been confirmed for the actual Mania show, and if he actually does show up for that, it'll probably just be for the introduction of the HOF inductees.
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

If Rock shows up at the actual WrestleMania event I highly doubt he's just going to stand there with the Hall of Fame inductees. He'll at least do some backstage skit or something. Actually, if Rock is only there for the HOF inductees, it will probably be used as some sort of angle anyway. Other than that, he won't wrestle a match, he might not even kick someone's ass in the ring. But the latter is possible.

In fact, if they decide not to retire Flair at Mania, so they can give him a big WrestleMania win on his way out, and instead retire him on Raw or something, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they had The Rock come out and cost HBK the match. I'd personally love to see that. It would fit perfectly into the event, and there's no fucking way that Rock would turn that shit down. They probably wouldn't do it like that though.
    test
  11. Accoustics

Accoustics New Member

I've just got a feeling that the mayweather big show match is gonna have some sort of angle which includes someone intruding on the match to help money mayweather. possibilities it is the rock.
    test
  12. The Rock Vs MVP.. mvp reminds me of him sometimes ne way.. and hank everyone has there own opinions i don't have to think he was great just because everyone else dose...
    test
  13. Stardumb

Stardumb will BODY you

wow, you a extremely wrong
    test
  14. Hank.

Hank. Guest

ok, how is the rock not great?

the most entertaining wrestler EVER.

fact.
    test
  15. Thats You're Opinion I Do Not Feel That Way... He Will Be Missed By Me But He Wasn't Great I Can Live Without Him...The Rock Didn't Really Receive Much Love From THe Internet Fans Till He Left, When He Was There They Criticized Everything He Did, I Don't Count The Arena Fans Cus They Cheer Who WWE tells them to cheer..Its Like Goldberg, The Fans Are ALl Over His Nuts When Hes Not Wrestling But The Minute He Starts Back Up Its Blasphemy
    test
  16. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Who gives a shit about 'smarks' quite honestly? What exactly do they want? I watch WWE to be entertained, those faggots rebel/hate anyone that mainstream fans like. Rocky really was electrifying, and as a heel there were not many better.

And are you really telling me that Rocky was only cheered cos the WWE made fans cheer him? This isn't John fuckin Cena we're talkin about here.
    test
  17. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK
    test
  18. Hank.

Hank. Guest

GutCheck thinks Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes are more excitin than the Rock.
    test
  19. well randy orton maybe.. but not cody rhodes.... hank doesn't like randy orton because hes a bad guy...

cody rhodes needs to sleep

the sam ol peoples stroodle shit every week got old....
    test
  20. MacasterCrowley

MacasterCrowley The Moniker King 666

Fuck Chop Stick.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.