Roc the mic Battle

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by React360, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Anyone have any updates on this shit all I have heard is that CopyWrite, Mac Lethal, and Ness Lee have Won. I also heard that Roc-a-Fella is callin that shit off. But whatever I just want to get some shit straight. Peace

www.soundclick.com/reactbeats
    test
  2. Mini Thin

Mini Thin New Member

i won the Pittsburgh one & i know about as much as u do man. i talked to okwerdz and he talked to copy and i guess the roc said they wasn't feelin any of us enough to be signed to their label haahhaha. not enough bling & floss i guess. i also spoke with mac and he ain't heard shit either.........so like ok told me...........its probably the end of it.........later Mini
    test
  3. ChItOwNLuV

ChItOwNLuV In your girls ass!

Why would Roc-A-Fella sign maclethal. He has possibly one of the worst voices in hip hop period, not to mention he's part of the hip hop fag movement.

As for you, I have never heard material, thus I can't judge you, and as for Copywrite, I personally don't like him, but he does have marketable talent.
    test
  4. .:ILLiterit:.

.:ILLiterit:. New Member

yo

yea that's kinda bullshit to say they "aren't feeling" any of the cats... i mean copywrite might have some potential in the mainstream plus he would shit on everybody in ROC, and probably hang with jigga himself..
    test
  5. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Interest'n...
    test
  6. Mini Thin

Mini Thin New Member

test
  7. sympyl

sympyl New Member

asdfasdf

wack. who cares who goes mainstream or signs to the roc. the roc??? gimmie a break, who gives a shit. you get played on the radio and people will buy your shit. lyrics don't matter anymore.
    test
  8. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

^sad...but becoming tru

dun dun dun duuunn!!
    *puts fists on hips like superhero*

im coming to save hip hop
    test
  9. DickThaNetThug

DickThaNetThug New Member

Blah.. this is wakk.. I know copy loves Jigga ..
    he said in an interview that he is his favourite emce..

which really blew my mind as I think copy would have better voice /flow / maybe not delivery but without a doubt lyrics that are way out of Jiggas league!!....

so anyway.. I would of loved one of them dudes to win and then turn down the contract.. But then again that would not happen becase of the $$ involved in being to the ROC..

They should have a cripwalk battle to see who can get signed to Ruthless records..j/k..

PEACE!!
    test
  10. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

lmfao
    test
  11. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

The thing is signing to a label like the roc means u can do what u love for a living. Unfortunately who ever it was probably woulda been watered down for radio. Yeah it's also a double edged type of sword cause now more people are gonna hear your rhymes... but probably even less people than before will listen to ur lyrics, cause no one cares about lyrics in the mainstream......... unless it's 2pac.
    test
  12. Full Clip

Full Clip New Member

Denver'S Roc tha Mic

Yeah, My boy--- Black Pegasus won the Roc the mic Joint in Denver. And I dont think he got shit except for that silly Rocafella Plaque.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.