Robotic Design

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by kArAzMaTiK, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kArAzMaTiK

kArAzMaTiK New Member

does anyone know this company or worked with them? I had sent the dude that runs it 250 dollars to begin and the dude keeps ignoring my im's and calls and I want my site or a refund and its not looking easy.

the company site is: robotic design (dot net)
    -JC
    test
  2. COMMISSO DESIGN

COMMISSO DESIGN Also Known As 4SIGHT

Hate to tell you but I think you got scammed, I checked out that robotic design site. Thats not even his site, I've seen that template for sale on template sites. Plus none of the links are functional on the page. How did you make payment to him, if it was thru paypal I would file a dispute against him If I were you, It's probley the only way you might get any money back. In the future just as advice make sure they have a portfolio of work they have done for others, and that their site is at least somewhat functional. Also if you didn't pay thru Paypal, it's always a safer way to do transactions with someone who is Paypal Verified. Best of luck to you man, hopefully you get it all sorted out. If you ever need some graphics, check out my stuff, the link is in my sig. I'm paypal verified and have done work with numerous people on RM.com before as well as other clients in general. Good luck to you man.
    test
  3. Betty*Beretta

Betty*Beretta New Member

I have interviewed Robotic Design for Urban Magazine, the owners a guy names Karl Tomback or Tombeck, is that who you talked to?? If not, you might have been scammed
    test
  4. L.O.R.D

L.O.R.D RawKey Productions

nah, Karl is a terrible businessman, hes had numerous people that have to hunt him down to get a site done... i honestly think he just has some basic knowledge and access to a template site.

how many times do people need to be told, DO NOT BUY THROUGH HIM.
    test
  5. JA.3

JA.3 New Member

Yes but of course!! Buy through Me :-D
    test
  6. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

^^ LOL I've seen his site never spoke with him though but it's a classic case of saying you can do something but can't deliver. Anyway at the risk of being an asshole and trying to capitalise on your loss I would like to leave my contact info and portfolio incase you should decide you need a new site:

Online Portfolio: www.4thdesignstudios.com
    Aim: f4thds
    Msn/Email: 4thdesignstudios@gmail.com

-Khalil
    test
  7. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

I can testify that Intriquate is dope and authentic ;)
    test
  8. Intriquate

Intriquate BBC/CLP/HiRED/APE

Ah thanks?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.