"RNS", new beat, drop links

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by LuckyLuciano, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyLuciano

LuckyLuciano New Member

test
  2. (((YungJ)))

(((YungJ))) Da Best Slept On Producer

Returning Feedback

RNS - Im not feelin the sounds to much....and drums need to be more "alive"....Melody is kinda gangsta....im feelin the pattern.....and that guitar you got panned to the right dont really fit....

the synth u got comin in is pretty good....i like it along with the choir.....keep it coming man good job....
    test
  3. Cowrecked

Cowrecked Nasty Chopz

i agree with yungJ, this shyt sounds hella gangstah...i thought that brassy sound was tight tho...i dont like the voices too much, but the strings are nice...drumlines is alright, not feelin the snare too much for this typa beat...this is a decent beat, keep em comin

*favor returned*
    test
  4. DJ Friction

DJ Friction DJ Friction

not feelin the melody at all...sounds like a keyboard beat, not authentic sounds...drums are ok...quality of the drums is good, kick is EQed and compressed nicely...not my style of beat but decent overall

stay up
    test
  5. Gummo

Gummo New Member

listening....

sounds like some ol spaceage shit... ughhhh..... damn this sounds like someone.. i cant put my finger on it, especially when the beat kicked in, not really feelin the DEE DEE DEE DEE that high pitched shit sorta... the hummm sht is cool tho, good stuff tho...
    test
  6. Auditory

Auditory New Member

RNS-damn this came in differently then how i thought it would when the beat started. The guitar licks in the beat are cool. hmm, i dunno man this beat is different indeed. The dropping synth that comes in is coo. Not really feeling the underlying melody that much though.

Crystal Clear-hmm, not insulting you in anyways but its kina clear your just starting out making beats. Just keep practicing with this shit man. drums are cool on this though
    test
  7. -image-

-image- -Da Kid-

word...beats solid....i personally cant vibe wit the melody...not feeling the instruments used...dont really blend in for me...feel me...guitar is coo....drumz are coo...dont like da snare...too hit pitched.....solid....
    return da love http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=838370
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.