RnB takes the real Skill!(New Challenge)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Premize Prod, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Whut i ment by that was, it has that "Skipping thru a field of flowers wit ur bitch" vibe... Not that "Lemme fuck my bitch nice and slow" vibe...

This is the net, but aint all up on that dark shit like that, i donno where u got that from
    test
  2. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

NIggga, I be on that gargoyles shit. fuckin a chiick in a bathtub of blood...
    test
  3. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

brownstar shit got a nice vibe, but its pretty dissonant at times, bassline is nice
    test
  4. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

test
  5. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

brownstars shit has mad potential..i just dont think it reaches it fully...but i like where hes headin wit it...man imma posr co-producers RnB..he'd wreck ALL yall mufuckas in here...hol up...
    test
  6. Embassy Sweetz

everything is str8 but those robotic ass drums ruin it..the melodic parts are cool tho...good shit...bass is hot...
    test
  7. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

f major nice shit man.. just dont like the strings in the hook.. or breakdown .. but the bass is so ill man..

nfamous ur shit was pretty nice also i like the drum pattern.. and the bass.

urb .. bass is ill.. i like the strings.. could drop out some the instrum.. thats just me.. but still solid beat..

i can't talk shit on none of yall since i can't compose for shit..

so props to all that tried.
    test
  9. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

test
  10. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

haha i knew someone was gonna comment on the drums...i like them. i say that because i have a singer who has just recorded a song over this..it fills the track out and you don't even hear the drums like you do just listening to the instrumental. i respect ur opinion.

i'm not worried about someone's opinion on things like drums..i don't even like making drums and stuff..i just like composing..

thanks!!
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

test
  12. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

ill give everyone else an hour or two before i go through all the beats and give my feedback and give final grades.
    test
  13. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

wasn't feelin the melody.. the percussions r hot tho.. singer is straight..
    is it me or is the whole beat reverbed.

the artist just seems to flat.. like he's playing it safe.

ahh what the hell do i know. i can't sing.. [funny]
    test
  14. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

test
  15. -[InfaMouz]-

Word, let maestro come thru.. I'll get the on the drums niggga. Live shits, payperview status niggga.
    test
  16. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

that's cool..but to me wayy too much reverb on those guitars and i'm not feelin that. i love the drum pattern..yeah i don't like the snares too much..they need to be layered maybe with a lower sound clap. this track is okay..singer CAN sing no doubt but yeah flat at points..AHHH those guitars bug the hell outta me tho!!!
    test
  17. Embassy Sweetz

yeh im not crazy about the mix down and the singer was SOOO holdin back it pissed me off lol..we had to FORCE him to sing from his stomach no homo...and yeh they murdered the reverb..i wish i had the original track but i cant find it...and that me on the percussion and my boy hooked up the rest...
    test
  18. -[InfaMouz]-

Beat is cool, but that piano should stop and only come in to build up his verse into the hook.

I just dont like the seqencing of the instruments. The sudden drum break down doesnt make it sound live. the lyrics are beautiful though, but he needs some work as far as structuring the song. Like adlibs, etc... harmonzing.. extra shit to fill that track up.

but its cool.
    test
  19. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

i wanna post some more shit BAD, but i can't cuz i'm producing all tracks on my R&B mixtape..ahhh i wanna let the FIRE OUT!!
    test
  20. Beatboss

Beatboss aka ni6apinoflavord

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.