Rm's Official Car Begginers Manual

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by PhantomMenace, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

hmmm

What kinda car is it?

My guess is it could be a weak connection with your ecu and its adapter. Also it may be your battery or alternator. I know in the cold weather your battery loses half it's strength. Under cold conditions the repeated stress put on the electrical system can reduce the voltage from the ignition system.

Hope this might help. I am really leaning to battery issues in the winter. The colder your winter is the more demand your car's battery will be put through.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

its a 98 Lesabre

it will do it for like a minute then its fine
    test
  3. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

why not? my pops got a 92 jeep cherokee sport that has 305,000+ miles on it and shows NO signs of slowin down...
    test
  4. Sprinta_01

only 2 things replaced were the radiator,power steering pump and the steering column(because someone tried to steal it) and that was recently, original engine, all stock parts, bought it brand new 12 years ago....reliability is in how you treat your car, treat it right, it won't leave you stranded in some hicktown
    test
  5. Sprinta_01

whoops i miscounted...but that steering column wasn't a result from wear & tear or the forces of nature
    test
  6. MC Dick Freckle

MC Dick Freckle Posted

[​IMG]

:attitude: :cock:
    test
  7. KWOTE

KWOTE www.thelostlink.com

Rockford Fosgate 6.5

I have a pair of BRAND NEW!! Rockford Fosgate 6.5" 3 way car speakers... there's only 4 hours left on this auction. Go and cop it!!!!

My Ebay auction.
    test
  8. dreddme

dreddme New Member

i got a 93 camery le. it does 0-60 in about 8.7 sec. i got like a grand i can spend on parts. what can i buy to shave a few sec off the acceleration?
    test
  9. whitey

whitey right thurr

Hey. I got a '96 Black Pontiac Sunfire. I have an exhuast system with a muffler tip on it. I got a pioneer deck. I am planning on tinting my windows this summer. Any others things I could do to my car for not too much money to make it look better. I plan on putting a nice system in next summer. Thanks.
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

where can i sell my car to get a decent price
    test
  11. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

you don't have enough money to shave SECONDs off of your car. If you mean tenths of a second... then maybe.

You can't even shave off a second if you add forced induction to this car, unless you rebuild the bottom end, then that comes to about 4g's worth of work. Happy shopping.
    test
  12. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

How come y'all ain't put up the links to all the good car/sound system sites in this sticky?
    test
  13. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace ...Is Atreyu...

test
  14. Esspro

Esspro NZs HOTTEST BEATS

turn u asian
    test
  15. Bre-Z

Bre-Z Blueprint to my life....

im 17, I got a '89 Olds Eighty Eight and I want some sounds in my whip. I wanna buy the equipment off the internet and then pay somebody to install it or do it myself. But I don't know what to buy. If you buy a cd/mp3 player, do you gotta buy a disc changer seperate from a cd player. And then if I do that do I gotta get a cassette player seperate too.

Secondly, is it necessary to get a amp and a subwoofer? What is the best wattage for a amp.

Help me out please!
    test
  16. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

whats are some specifications of a fast car?

like what kind of engine does it have etc...
    test
  17. VinnieT

VinnieT kills mcs eazily

u cats are crazy

fuck speed, what is the need really, thats how much more u fuck someone up in an accident by not payin attention (common in on the run lifestyles of the north)

listen to this

back in the beginning of the year on a trip to florida my piece of shit camry blew up in georgia, fortunatly mom who lived in FL at the time got us and me and my crew still had our week vaca at the holiday inn

anyways since i was hurt up and had to find something within a few months (i mean runnin the citys fine but i hate gettin rides from everyone to do my deeds) i got a saturn 97 sl1 real cream puff gramps car for 2500 (books for 3500) low miles.

i fucked it up in a retarded hung over celly accident, got it fixed up, had it painted black (was tan before, and my mom had the same car for years wtf what lame luck), with some shiny caps (i'll get rims sooner or later) and a car starter and 1000$ system and the shit is hot now, nothing wrong at all for a on his own whiteboy

i need to get a 2nd whip cuz i dunno if i gota cut it lose with homegirl and i would just wanna bounce somewhere and just so each of us can have a little better job if theres something
    test
  18. VinnieT

VinnieT kills mcs eazily

some phat fast cars include nissan z's, souped up supras, vipers, it depends really what the hell ur price range is
    test
  19. QB Reloaded

QB Reloaded can you woo, woo, woo?

something is wrong with my electrical in my car. my stereo comes and goes(it was out of commision for damn near a month), one time I was driving and all the guages fell to zero. I was driving but it said 0KM/hr, my tank had gas but it said empty and the airbag light came on. Its just hay wire.

also sometimes i'm driving and the airbag light comes on for no reason.
    test
  20. Balth

Balth ARCHIVIAL STATUS YO

I have $5,000 for a car.

Give me some good choices for eye candy and reliability. (concerning BOTH at the same time)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.