RM's FIRST ORGANIZED FIGHT.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by KriminaL, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Wait, you're trying to say the guy who mentions that he's a 6x rbl champ in every thread doesn't care about net rep???

lmao word... birds of a feather

this S. Rain chick is retarded.

and lmao@ Ody
    test
  2. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

S. Rain's mad, nobody give a fuck about em on this site so he tries to be tuffy mctuffson and just clown on whoever he can. Not knowing how pathetic his fucking presence is. People actually use this site you fucking dunce, dont be mad at us for not having any fucking use for it.
    test
  3. *Deuce Wilde*

wait wait wait, s. rain is a dude??!?

fuck, with all those emotional ass rants i thought it had to be a girl, jesus
    test
  4. Vikto Beats

Its all good rain I was the same way when I first signed onto AOL when I was 12. It's a shame the nets actually one of the biggest networking tools in the world now huh? Peeps actually doin real business on the net now, FUCK what a shame. Wish you had some talent so you can come join us.
    test
  5. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

pretty much.

anyone can sell beats here, that's no accomplishment due to the lack of intelligence or skill. anyone can network here, again it's no accomplishment. you have real life friends on a website - i'm happy for you. again, not an accomplishment.

basically you're bragging about a huge waste of time that will get you nowhere. i'm glad you earn an extra few bucks, really gets you noticed in the world.

networking, as you can get a hint from anyone with a hint of determination, would come from shopping around in the major markets such as a) record companies b) streets where someone of some importance may here your music.

of course, this is not your key market because you are bad at what you do, and are content with selling bad music to bad musicians.
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

test
  7. *Deuce Wilde*

You are fucking stupid.

DjayCas, of this very website, got a placement on Ice Cube's latest album thru a member OF this very website.

There goes your bullshit theory.
    test
  8. Vikto Beats

Accomplishments?? You're obviously gonna twist shit and put words in my mouth to save face. I never said this was an accomplishment, I was explaining why I have a fucking purpose on this site.

So I dont shop shit to labels now?? I dont make moves offline?? God if you werent wrong that wouldve destroyed me.

And ouch @ im bad at what I do. I wasnt expecting that!! Seriously!! I thought you'd stick with the topic!!

Nice try though, you're digging yourself deeper by talkin to one of the few who actually make moves offline. I'm done explaining shit.

Fucking clown knows what I do offline all of a sudden lol
    test
  9. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

yep. clearly i'm trying to be tough, and i'm definitely not showing how pathetic you 3 (now 4) for calling someone fake because they won't travel across the country to fight, nor will they show a real bank statement.

i guess i just am crying too hard right...i mean, i'm such an outcast of the internet community i just can't take it so i make up for my internet insecurity by making fun of internet mc's.

by the way lol @ you saying
    . perhaps you meant to direct that toward me, but you left out a key word or two pal.

great. 1 producer out of how many? has made it. sift through enough trash and you'll eventually find something worth keeping.
    test
  10. Vikto Beats

When dudes start talkin bout what YOU do offline it shows how fucking desperate and angry they really are. I'm all done here, continue posting on a site nobody wants you to post on cool guy.
    test
  11. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

and thus, the hypocrisy is exposed and my original point is finally made valid.

it was a good time while it lasted, but you just wrapped everything up for me, i no longer have to say anything in this thread.
    test
  12. *Deuce Wilde*

Info & Nova have had placements on Fabolous, Trae, Cam'Ron, several other artists.

Chase N Cashe has placements with R Kelly, Yung Joc, etc and he's with Polow Da Don's Zone 4.

Granted, I don't know the nature of how they GOT these arrangements, nor do I care if they're from RM or not. But to assume that JUST because someone posts here and networks with people here, doesn't mean they aren't actually making any moves. That's ignorant as fuck.
    test
  13. Vikto Beats

a.k.a you have nothing more to say cause you finally realized how fucking off you are on all your assumptions, hence you making a random fucking theory and not backing it. Bravo
    test
  14. *Deuce Wilde*

Bingo lmao
    test
  15. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

go back a few pages....like...any of the previous 32-34 pages where you all are talking about dough like you know his real life. also, you will see where i mention how you guys are pathetic for raggin on a dude when you have never met him or know anything about him except what you say on the internet.

now here you are saying dudes are pathetic when they start talkin about your real life (never happened). so, in conclusion, by your own admission you are pathetic, angry and desperate. without even knowing it, you completely proved my point.

extra:

now when you come back about how i talked about your real life, notice all i said was that your networking here was not an accomplishment and gave 2 examples of what some beneficial networking would be if you were smart.

though, truth be told, if you were in the business you wouldn't be here would you?
    test
  16. *Deuce Wilde*

The people I mentioned, who are essentially "in" the industry, still post here.

Just stop. This forum is purely entertainment, with some networking opportunities on the side. Now quit being a wet blanket and just log off, throw a frisbee around your backyard or something.
    test
  17. C-Money

C-Money New Member

lmao
    test
  18. C-Money

C-Money New Member

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

word up
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ rain annihilating all enef's allies bwahahahahaha wow that was some grade A sonning damn...rain continues to shut them down hilarious

and jowelz vote counts...even tho I already won by shut out we'll accept the vote

6x rbl champ swag
    test
  20. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

LMAO @ reading some of deuce's replies...he's some clown 18 year old trying to be a producer...he's broke like all other shitty producers...bottom line
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.