RMFL...season 5.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Dank Sinatra, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

neeezy kills me man
    test
  2. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

PM sent punches
    test
  3. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

Just went back and read through this thread, crazy the turn this took...this shit used to be my fav league to play in. I understand bout the money issue but yall saying fuck charter members lets let random dudes we never played with before in cuz they paying asap was wack and attributed to the downfall as well as shank handing over power...shoulda just kept that shit...he was the creator...and the people who hadnt paid yet, werent just random shady dudes...the money would have been in.

Sucks cuz we had a good core of guys that made for a fun competitive league...zarb, shank, simply, keys, dely, skrybe etc...shit made for a good interesting season every year, but it looks like its over now...

and zarb...good looks on riding for me and trying to get me back in, and having faith in my word...thats a good look especially with our past beefin...thats real shit

next year zarb or dely should try an RMFL part 2 type joint...and get as many of the charter members from this league in as we can(should be able to get a majority of the league filled up) and then add the remaining few spots with heads that seem trustworthy and know fantasy

RIP shanks original RMFL

smh
    test
  4. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

test
  5. Dely

Dely In The Trap

shank was counting on u mesko
    test
  6. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

irony at its finest...

"mesk ruins leagues"

yall cancelled an "rm staple"

over a couple dollars and a whole lot of estrogen..
    test
  7. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

? what?

what is counting?

counting on me to foot his bill like years past, lol...

rm leagues? we off that

dely man u gonna be rolling in some ff leagues with me for years to come, this season aint work out cuz the only open one i had was a 10 man one, but we will always be ff headz, to the deathhhhh

i see punches has one going, he was always a good guy, im sure he can reconstruct the horseshit this league went too

this league fell off the second i left it anyway, lets be realistic, i had it in order, i had heads hype with about 7000 posts before a football was snapped, and i had it competitive.. money was never an issue, i had jeff sponsoring the fuc king league no less with money, requests, etc.. shank never did shit when i was in this piece

shank to worry eating big league chew for dinner just to survive to maintain this shit
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol yea countin on u, i edited once i noticed it
    test
  9. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

id join punches league

punches was cool as a fart in the wind last year
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.