RMFL...season 5.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Dank Sinatra, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Punches will let us know, I ain't sent no money yet. He said he can get 12 so if he can show me 12 then I can pay instantly.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

alright no problem...ya the money wouldnt start until we have confirmed 12

that's all I need right now though...people saying that they will play if I can give them 12 names...so ty flicc
    test
  3. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Zarb if I promise 12 paying fellas...are you down?? or you done with the idea altogether?
    test
  4. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

You do realize everybody quit this league cuz it turned into YOUR league right? This league was better than your league, not that yours is bad, but this league was different...when it stopped being different, niggaz ain't wanna do it no more.
    test
  5. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Dog everybody did not quit this league because it turned into my league you sounding retarded as fuck my nigka. They quit this league because it didnt have any order which my league has alot of. They quit this league because Kadi thought he was the commander in chief and was too busy talking down on people instead of listening.

We been sitting pretty in my league for a MONTH with everybody paid. Yall nigkas WISH this league turned into my league, if it did this league wouldnt be canceled. If this league turned into mine it would have been filled up with paid members a month ago.

This league is done because it lacked ownership. If me, zarb,or dely took over instead of Kadi this league would still be running.

There will be more and better leagues than this one next year. Unsticky this shit, it the end of an era.
    test
  6. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Where my dude Double at? I know he's always in..pause
    test
  7. Dely

Dely In The Trap

if u can get 12, im in

is it winner take all??
    test
  8. ~OMagic~

What exactly triggered the refund??

I don't understand how we can have 10 niggas pay and cooler heads don't prevail.

What happened that triggered the refund?? Wtf niggas in this bitch fucked the money up.

G-Money ass niggas I swear.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Ya winner take all now that its 30
    test
  10. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Anybody know if Kadi got AIM?
    test
  11. skrybe sk

Kadi was trying to run the league you run yours...which is what turned niggaz off. You keep talking bout when niggaz was paid and we telling we never cared when niggaz paid...we set a draft and say money was due 3 days before the draft.

Like what purpose do you get from sittin around with a bunch of niggaz money in a paypal for two months before the season?

That shit ain't fuckin important...you can fill up 12 spots for next year tonight that ain't gonna get you no bonus cookies nigga.

The league got fucked up cuz shank is a simp and let you get all in his ear crying about money for no reason then he gave it to kadi who already said he wanted to run this shit like flic and get everybody money early like he was getting bonus for that.

Show me the cub scout badge you got for collecting money two months early...it must be amazing cuz you acting like it's real important that niggaz pay 2 months before the draft.
    test
  12. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Skrybe man your bitching is getting annoying at this point.

If my league was the issue nobody would be in it.

Really I'm done with this topic who gives a fuck but you
    test
  13. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

kadi wouldnt let skrybe in..wouldnt add 2 to get 12
    zarb asked for a refund cuz he didnt want to run a 10 man league

when nigkas started asking for their money back kadi then tried to send an invite to sk but it was too late

at this point this league wasnt even worth it anymore
    test
  14. ~OMagic~

imo

Money is irrelevant because sideline people (me, punches, mattyp, utmost) were all asked to join because this league was already lacking spots. Like the "charter members" wasn't even comfirmed if you got 4 new members.

I do agree Kadi was on some Communist regime shit though, but this league was sloppy from jump.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Skrybe pointing the blame at fucking everybody like this is Watergate or some shit. Nigka blamed Dely 2 pages back. Now its because of my league. nigka FUCK this sloppy ass league
    test
  16. skrybe sk

Then stop making slick ass comments about some shit we put together for years.

Your league was about the first 12 niggaz paid is in. This league was about picking 12 niggaz we all wanted to play with and once we picked em they paid before the draft.

We had 12 people down for months. Simply and zarb said the same shit. Niggaz started acting new tripping off some money and he ain't want to play no more.
    test
  17. Dely

Dely In The Trap

it failed cuz niggas was broke

and the broke niggas thought they had more leeway than niggas who already paid

point blank
    test
  18. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

case closed

nigkas was either broke or had issues
    test
  19. Dely

Dely In The Trap

never understood why a nigga would wait to the last minute to pay

and expect everybody to be cool with that
    test
  20. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

how you gonna be a broke charter member?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.