RMFL...season 5.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Dank Sinatra, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

i blame dely tbh.

cuz whether or not kadi went power crazy...he was following behind dely, and dely little simple ass was trollin. Kadi changed the points cuz dely trolled his ass and told him to, then came back like "nah im totally against that shit" soon as it happened.

pretty much anytime anything in life gets fucked up or doesnt go according to plan..****ly is behind it somehow. Its just a fact of life.
    test
  2. Dely

Dely In The Trap

nigga i aint tell that nigga to change shit ol funny lookin ass nigga
    test
  3. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

yes, I know there was 3 threads made... thats why I said "flic tryin harder to get the 2 spots filled then kadi is"

you werent tryin to fill the spots, you were playing "boss" on sk, shank, and AVI

how many times did I tell you to let them nigaz in?? but you didnt, so call me mr. nice guy if you want... but if you would have listened to mr. nice guy the league wouldnt have died... you was up in here trying to punk nigaz my dude

and what the fuck is wrong wit being "nice"??lol

being a dickhead is NOT the way to run a league... you tryin to run a fantasy league with a iron fist and shit... ITS JUST A FANTASY LEAGUE!!!

you turned this shit into being all about the money... it was never like that... you wanted this league to be like flics... this aint flics league... flics league be full of bootleg nigaz like sneez, this league had a foundation...

you ruined the foundation... AVI, Shank, Skrybe... ALL long time members being turned away
    test
  4. Dely

Dely In The Trap

nigga postin a pic of money from a car when its night time where he at, yet in the pic its sunny as fuck outside

fuck outta here nigga
    test
  5. skrybe sk

kadi was like "fuck you fools i aint sending no invites pay me or get out im the boss of the world!"

dely came in and said "go ahead and send the invites and lets wrap this up...kadi couldnt send them invites out fast enough.
    test
  6. Z. Spitwell

I always knew charles would be starting

lemme tell you where he is on my rankings tho...lol

aight... just checked my predraft rankings... I have jamaaal charles at #56 lmao

so yeah, I wont even be considering him until round 6 or so

Foster > Charles
    test
  7. Dely

Dely In The Trap

for a nigga runnin million dollar deals, a paypal dispute should be throwaway money...
    test
  8. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i got arian in just about every league, so that tell u how high i am on him
    test
  9. skrybe sk

how many times kadi done posted "but wait dely, i thought you wanted me to blah blah...i thought you said to blah blah...i thought you said i should put cheese on my grits etc"

and dely was just trollin away like "nah i never said that...nah nigga you the commish you make the rules etc etc"
    test
  10. Dely

Dely In The Trap

nigga quit cryin
    test
  11. Z. Spitwell

lmao@ skrybe blaming dely

Dely def to be blamed as well tho... cause kadi was followin behind him... to put it all on Dely is fuckin HILARIOUS tho

we all should just take a lil blame, learn from it, and keep pushin

lmao@ cheese on my grits
    test
  12. skrybe sk

it is...but its the principle...somebody tried to charge me back for something and scam me. It coulda been .45 cent id be damned if i pay that shit out for that nigga to get over on me...so that shit just gonna stay the fuck closed.
    test
  13. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

lmao i dont know wtf kadi in here talking....

you the motherfucker that would talk me into keeping this bullshit going..... yea i was slippin at first but you turned this shit into a business instead of a fucking game..you was sellin off spots like you was bout to make commission off that shit.
    test
  14. skrybe sk

yo real wrap...if dely wasnt even in the league, everybody woulda been paid and happy two weeks ago. the ENTIRE SHIT is dely fault.
    test
  15. Dely

Dely In The Trap

i aint gonna lie, the reason i wanted to keep it goin was cuz the winner take all money pot
    test
  16. Kadi

Kadi Yep.

lmao @ full of bootleg niggas like sneez, that wasnt nice
    test
  17. skrybe sk

if you cant see how dely pretty much fucked up the whole shit then you retarded.
    test
  18. Z. Spitwell

Im already knowing homie

I got him checked off on ya team in my head lol

sometimes I be thinkin bout taking Charles wit my 1st pick just to make it seem like I been lying about how I feel about him all this time hahahahaa

I started thinkin that while I was killing nigaz on madden with him... Im honestly not a fan tho

I might take LJ in the last round or something tho... just to keep the tradition alive lol
    test
  19. Dely

Dely In The Trap

stfu everybody wouldnt have been paid 2 weeks ago cuz u cant, shank cant, avi wont have it til tuesday

so stfu my little sunshine lookin ass nigga
    test
  20. skrybe sk

its true tho. i bet it be some niggaz that stop playing by like week 9 in there too.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.