RMC Fitness MAGAZINE (vol. 2)!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Resilient., Sep 3, 2013.

1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 4
    test
  2. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

THE CATEGORIES

Transformation
    An overall transformation of one’s physique . . . Size matter? Maybe. Guys
    like @JustPolished and @J o o k will have trouble in this category, as their
    physique is pretty top notch already. This is going to go to the one who starts
    off as a bucket of flab, and turns it into Solid ROCK! Boom!

Best Overall Body
    As discussed earlier, this is going to be won by someone who has the muscles,
    properly proportioned, and doesn’t look like they are sucking it in to win *ahem*
    @GaLaTeA (luh ya though!). The ones who have the higher potential to win in the
    first category will have the hardest time winning this category. Bet!

And third - the one that matters to everyone in the summer months . . .

Swimsuit Body
    Some may think tons of muscle on guys is attractive, but sometimes too much muscle
    can be a turn off. What we’re looking for here is someone that is going to be fit, look
    good in swim trunks (or a bikini @Noodles), without that “Hey I’m a meat head!” look.
    This is the category that will get the girls (or guys @Noodles) most likely.
    You can take that to the BANK!

==========================

But, I’d like to say a quick word . . . or two . . .
    This type of contest is one of a kind. There is nothing like it on the internet,
    and if there is, it’s no where near as big as ours here on RMC. It takes some serious heart
    from all of those who have participated and stuck with it, through the first and now the
    second RMC Fitness Competition. There is nothing more satisfying knowing that I am
    assisting in a small competition that may add a few years onto your lives. Through thick
    and thin, we are all family. But not only do we have to thank the participants, there’s someone
    that deserves our love.
    My brother in blue . . .

@J o o k

image.jpg

You all may hate on him, but if it wasn’t for this man, this competition would not
    exist whatsoever. Between his promoting skills, the amount of time and effort he has put into
    this contest.. No, this Site.. And the amount of money he drops to make sure the prizes are worth
    all of the trouble.

We Thank You, J o o k!

This little piggy went to the market . . .
    This little piggy went home.
    This little piggy had Roast Beef. . .
    This little piggy had none.

[​IMG]
    This piggy ate EVERYTHING and didn’t finish the competition.

Maybe next time, @yayo.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

THE W I N N E R S

TRANSFORMATION

1. @GaLaTeA - 14 Points
    [​IMG]
    Not only did you trim the waist a few inches around, but you cut it up very nice. I can see that
    all of that running really helped. If I remember correctly, you’re training for a serious marathon.
    Go Get It! On top of the midsection looking great, you cut up those arms of yours. Now, I will say
    this. It looks like you’re sucking it in a little bit to ensure you got the biggest transformation, and the undies were a nice touch! :funny:
    Congratulations on your Win!!

2. @JustPolished - 7 Points
    [​IMG]
    Whoa! Some serious dedication to one’s body, here. Your physique is incredible, man. For real. Your
    before picture trumps most of the After pictures for the competitors. Not a serious transformation, but I
    can tell you that being in the shape you are in, you had no chance tow in the first category. None
    whatsoever. I will give a little critique, though. I would say start to build up your traps a little bit. You
    do have a very long neck, and the size of your chest and arms makes your traps look a little small and not
    proportioned. However, I wish I had your physique, I’d say that could be something to work on.
    Let’s arm wrestle, pal!
    Congratulations on your Win!

3. @J o o k - 3 Points
    [​IMG]
    Looking good man! Just like JustPolished, you have a naturally solid frame, and you take care of yourself.
    I did not put you to win this category at all. Honestly, I don’t even think I placed you in the top 3 for this
    category. You did seem to lose a little weight in the mid section, getting that “V” that the ladies love.
    Shredded up nice, though. I won’t lie. Being 6’2’’ ½ @ 218 pounds, you are a solid mother fucker. I’m
    not messing with you - just taser your ass if necessary :funny: Build up them biceps, though!
    What you got . . 18’s?!

Overall Best Body

1. @JustPolished- 31 Points
    It goes without saying. I’d say you have the most solid mid section in this competition. I’d say you
    have the best biceps in this competition. I can even say, from the minimal view of it, that your back
    is in tip top shape. Like I said earlier, get them traps up a bit. But it’s hard to find a flaw in your steez, homie.

2. @J o o k - 23 Points
    [​IMG]
    Above decent mid section, proportioned shoulders and arms for the most part, but a dope ass tan! :funny: I’d say work on your biceps, like I mentioned earlier. Preacher Bar, man!

3. @SinSSMG - 6 Points
    [​IMG]
    MAD TATTOOS MAN! I have to say, I didn’t see much of a transformation for your body. Except
    for the fact that you got some SERIOUS SUN BURN! :funny: Overall, pretty good proportionally. Nothing seems like your over work or under work a certain body part. Work a little more on the mid section. I’d say some leg lifts, bicycle kicks, and flutter kicks. They will tone the shit out of your mid
    and lower abdomen. That Renegade tattoo is dope, though. I wanted to do one, but someone took my
    idea and is famous, so I said never mind.

Swimsuit Body
    WE HAVE A TIE!

@GaLaTeA and @JustPolished - 19 Points
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to both of you. I’m not sure how this is going to be handled as far as money
    distribution goes, but I have to say you both deserve the win. GaLaTeA with the slender, feminine,
    yet rock hard body up against the Arnold of RM :funny: I’d likely have sex with both of you!

3. @Deep Abyss - 10 Points

[​IMG]

You’re pretty ripped man. You’re not too big where people say that you’re a meat head, but you
    have enough meat on you that people don’t think you’re ripped only because you’re so skinny. You
    keep saying you’re going to bulk up, so I’m intrigued to see what happens in the next few months for
    you. By the looks of it, you have a small frame. I don’t see you getting much bigger than 185, and
    even that’s pushing it. I could be wrong though. Keep up the good work, man.

===========================

UNOFFICIAL WINNERS

Transformation

@Screech with 18 Points!
    @GaLaTeA with 14 Points!
    @Hardkore with 9 Points!
    @JustPolished with 7 Points!
    @Noodles with 7 Points!
    @Ness with 6 Points!
    @zyclon B gas with 6 Points!
    @J o o k with 3 Points!
    @Cire with 1 Point!
    @Deep Abyss with 1 Point!
    @SinSSMG with 1 Point!

Overall
    @JustPolished 31 Points!
    @J o o k 23 Points!
    @SinSSMG with 6 Points!
    @Screech with 5 Points!
    @Deep Abyss with 3 Points!
    @GaLaTeA with 3 Points!
    @Noodles with 3 Points!
    @Hardkore with 1 Point!
    @Ness with 1 Point!

Swim Suit Body
    @GaLaTeA with 19 Points!
    @JustPolished with 19 Points!
    @Deep Abyss with 10 Points!
    @Hardkore with 8 Points!
    @J o o k 5 with Points!
    @Noodles with 5 Points!
    @Screech with 3 Points!
    @SinSSMG with 2 Points!
    @Ness with 1 Point!
    • +Rep +Rep x 7
    test
  4. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

H O N O R A B L E
    M E N T I O N S

@zyclon B gas

[​IMG]

I have to say, man. The fact that you made such a transformation for your own
    personal gain, that’s awesome. You did a great job, and I think you may have won a category.
    You had a great transformation. Keep up the good work, my friend!

@Screech
    [​IMG]
    Great job in the mid section transformation. If you posted a picture to the parameters of the competition you won this, man! Although in your BEFORE picture you are not flexing, and you are in the AFTER picture, you can still see some great dedication. Triceps improved, abdomen looks slid. All around great job, dude!

@Noodles
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for having clothes on.

CLOSING REMARKS

I want to say thank you to everyone who participated in the competition. I want to say thank you to everyone who voted. I want to say thank you to everyone who had a hand in making this a great competition. I pray that you all prosper in life, and get everything that you ever want. I pray that you are all blessed with good health. I pray you continue to work at it; not only for the competition; but for your livelihood. I am very proud to be a part of such a great crowd of people. I look forward to the next competition, and I think I’m going to enter it and have a good time with it.

Yours Truly,

Resilient.
    • +Rep +Rep x 5
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Again, winners send me your Paypal. I already got you @Deep.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. J o o k

Lmao you used a terrible ass pic of me brah :(
    test
  7. J o o k

I appreciate the love though brother.

Also as always, we appreciate the time you put into these mags.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

give me a link to a nicer one! I searched like 12 threads, man!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

great write up @Resilient - are those stats right tho? what happened to Hardcore? seemed like nearly everyone placed him
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. J o o k

Yeah, some people were not eligible for the official wins because they did not take photos with signage.

@Resilient. can we post the unofficial finish too?
    test
  11. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Yeah. Give me a little bit. I'll add it to the count down. Gotta get some food in my belly.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  12. J o o k

Lmfaooooo wtf man this caught me off guard :funny:
    test
  13. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

:funny: threw something in there to get the reader's attention! I can't edit that damned post though. I'm trying.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Post #3 edited with Unofficial Winners.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Thank you =)

*sneeze* blue name *sneeze*
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  16. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Why isn't this thread hot threaded yet? :scared:
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

congrats to all the winners and props to all the participants

good looks to @J o o k and @Resilient. for all you did for this competition and for what all you guys do for RM

i'm looking forward to the next one
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  18. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

@Resilient. You need to get in the next competition.. You would be one of the favorites to win
    test
  19. gcode

gcode New Member

looking good!
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You've done an amazing job with the magazine, @Resilient. :)

Welcome to RM. :)
    test