RMC Fitness Contest 2014 !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Resilient., Jan 6, 2014.

1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Everytime I see your pictures @GaLaTeA I wonder why on Earth you ever posted those fake pictures and pretended to look like someone else.

Helllllz fucking yeah it is B-)

I'm jealous of @Reign, that man has mastered the art of looking like crap at the beginning. I think it's because he drinks beer and I don't.

I've already lost an inch off my belly, don't worry about me @Smouble ML ! I'm still a gym rat, that's all poor dieting. Off to HOT YOGA in 2 hours! ;)
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Can you get me here with better abs? 20 weeks, I work hard man.

Currently doing 280 protein 240 carbs and about 15 percent fat but going to cut down to 7 - 10 percent fat for the comp and up my cardio.

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Noodles, why dont u just eat crappy food but in moderation??

I remember u did say its hard to say no to ur moms cooking.
    test
  4. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

To be honest with you j o o k, the diet you were following last time with the "healthy" carbs and shit was something i'd recommend for long term health, and you should even eat those carbs to be damn near perfect.

But to reach "complete" shredding like that guy, you need one of three things: 1. Skinny man metabolism. Or 2: a severe, even illegal, supplement program. Or 3: a severe carb cut.

The gentleman in the picture is ready for a picture. He achieved said picture by doing one of the three.

The "healthy" carbs can get you wicked close to that but over an exascerbated period of time, and without one of the three on the above list, never "exactly" that.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Noodles

I prefer to eat ZERO crappy foods. It's just the holidays are rough. My best friend's fiance made me homemade gluten free cupcakes, my mom made vodka sauce and gluten free spaghetti, my grandma made me a beef roast and all sorts of goodies, too. It's just not proper to say "thanks for all the hard word but i'm not going to eat that". You know? Family comes first, as long as it's not detrimental to my health, and it's not. I'm already back eating 100% organic, lean meats, and non-fried foods. I'll be that way for the rest of the year only cheating on weekends with frozen yogurt and other healthy alternatives to fat delicious foods. An occasional milkshake, maybe.
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

@J o o k should've paired people up on some mortal kombat type ish :funny: nice mag guys. Well done. I don't think i can compete with the heavy hitters here but I'm going to try!
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  7. J o o k

I'm ready to put in the work man.

I can get shredded as fuck. This competition I am going hard then I ever have.

I haven't done cardio or anything lately so just getting some cardio back in my workout will make my abs show.

I'm ready for work man.

My goal is 20 inch arms and a 33 inch waist.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Well hollar if you want the severe carb cut diet, i have extensive hours put into its design. I dont recommend it for overall health, but for 20 weeks with a weekend day off (diet wise), couple with your gym habits, youd be that guy.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. J o o k

Bro, I'm ready. Hit me!
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  10. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Aiht man back at the desk in the a.m. imma pm it for ya.
    test
  11. J o o k

Sweet, thanks bro.
    test
  12. Noodles

20? that's wild. What are you at, currently?
    test
  13. J o o k

18 inches for the bitches b.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. murderah

murderah aka yayo ︻╦╤───

Good luck fools
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  15. J o o k

The pics kind of deceiving or maybe not, but your boy is currently (weighed today) 226 pounds.
    test
  16. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Noodles

lmao. I'm not even cracking 14, LOL. Gotta keep them biceps tucked in tight to more easily slide under your big muscley chin to choke you out :eek:
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  19. Reign

Reign Let it...

hahaha @ the comments. Not sticking my gut out unfortunately, just let myself go on the health and fitness tip.

I don't know what cycles mean but I'm assuming roids? No. lol. Just inconsistent lifestyle choices.

@Noodles nailed it. I drink beer. A lot of beer. In doing so unless I'm on a strict gym routine I look like I do now. In addition to that I've been eating out damn near daily, most of the time fast food. I recently received a promotion at work and essentially tripled my workload over the last few months. This has increased my drinking and poor diet choices, decreased my sleep, and obviously wiped out any gym routine I had. All of that so I could get to a mellowing out stage at work that I'm at now.

The reason you might've thought I was a "gym rat" and why this is nothing but a thing to me... Is because once upon a time I was a gym rat. 5 days a week is nothing to me once I put my mind to it. So even when I lost sight of what I'm doing at the gym, I'm always working.

The problem for all of you is work is calming now that I've taken care of a lot of what I needed to and my extra time will be sent at the gym.

Beer's out the house. Stocked up chicken and supplements.

My one month transformation will beat out most of your 5 month.

@J o o k Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.

@Ness Lee has been putting in work!!!!
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  20. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

good luck to the contestants. didnt get myself organized to enter this but i will still be reading the updates for some motivation. embarking on a personal mission to improve overall health and lifestyle right now
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test