RMC Fitness Contest 2014 !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Resilient., Jan 6, 2014.

1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

We're sorry. Unfortunately this contest has been moved to a new location.

- T.R.N. dot com Staff
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 5
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

- T.R.N. dot com Staff
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

- T.R.N. dot com Staff
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

- T.R.N. dot com Staff
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. J o o k

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. J o o k

T H E I N T E R V I E W

I had the opportunity to meet up with J o o k, the mastermind behind the RMC FC, who was able to sacrifice a few minutes out of his busy schedule to answer a couple of my questions. Here’s the playback:

Legend

Resilient

J o o k

And we’re back to the RM.Com Corner. I’m your host, Resilient. Welcome back! Our next guest is someone we all know and love, someone most of us look up to. Some of us want to be him. He is the mastermind behind the RapMusic.Com Fitness Contest. The Mandingo Himself! JOOK!

*applause* music plays.. etc etc etc

Jook, thank you for being here with us today

No doubt man, no doubt. Love to sacrifice time for the good of the people

Now, Jook. The question everyone wants answered…What motivated you to start this tournament? How deep does your heart go that you will sacrifice your time, money, blood, sweat, and tears (yes tears; from that crying thread in AEH) to motivate the many RMC members?

I believe in fitness. I've worked in professions where fitness could be the factor between life and death. There was a special forces captain who had this motto "win or die". The story he always told was:

“ Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.

Now, who wants to quit?”

This has always stuck with me. At any given moment in time we may have to fight for our lives. What I ask myself every single day when I get up and look in the mirror is "Are you ready to fight for your LIFE today?"

If that answer is no, then I know I'm fucking up my training regimen.

In a perfect world, everyone I love or care about would think this way and have the mindset that fitness is one of the most important factors of life. Whether being fit so you can protect yourself, family or friends or being fit so you can sustain a long lasting life with minimal health problems, fitness is paramount.

I simply brought the idea to RM.C and fitness enthusiasts were ready to go all in.

Just imagine, if everyone had that mentality, what type of nation we would be; what type of world we would be. Thank you. As compared to the last two installments of the RMC FC, why did you make this a 20 week challenge? Are you afraid of people dropping out due to the duration of the contest?

The reasoning behind the 20 week contest is that we've already conquered the six and eight week contest format. We had some really great results in those time frames. With this 20 week contest format it will take us right into the summer where we can show off our new hard bodies. But more importantly, if someone can sustain a 20 week program, they have a greater chance at being able to sustain in indefinitely and that what fitness is all about.

I see. But do you feel that the 20 week duration of this contest is going to scare some people away?

This 20 week program will be tough. It will separate the weak from the strong and meek from the beasts. I anticipate that we will have the highest attrition rate to date in this format, but I also anticipate that those who finish and stay competitive will have the best results we’ve seen thus far.

Excellent. So we have around 24 confirmed for the tournament. In your honest opinion, how many do you think we will have at the end of it all?

We have 24 but it might be 23 confirmed, now that I am going through the pictures. I either am missing someone or there was a miscount. Nonetheless, I think 12 will finish, though I hope I’m wrong and everyone finishes. However, 12 is a good solid realistic number.

So a 50% drop out prediction is what you’re saying. Well, I know time is money and you are a busy man. I want to thank you for your time today.Oh no problem.. I bid you adieu, my longtime friend, with one request…

Shoot it, Res.

Will you give a few words of wisdom for the competitors?

Absolutely! There comes a time in each man or woman's life where they make a conscious decision to give up. You have to consciously decide that you're not going to the gym, that you're going to fuck up your diet, that the one Twinkie won't hurt you.

So do me a favor, when it's too cold to workout, when the donut is sitting right in front of you and your mouth is salivating, when your girlfriend tells you not to go to the gym and stay home and cuddle - you know what you do? You don't let yourself down. You don't give up, you keep on moving, get your ass in the gym, eat properly and win the war ONE BATTLE AT A TIME. Those hurdles I mentioned above, there all battles and if you lose enough of them, well then you're going to lose the war my friend.

Win the war.

Best of luck,

J o o k
    • +Rep +Rep x 8
    test
  8. J o o k

O U T R O

I want to thank everyone that took the time to read this. I wish everyone in the contest the best, and hope that we all strive to be the best that we can be. I hope that we finish with the same number of people that we started off with. I wish there could be a cash prize for everyone that finishes. But, then again, the prize for finishing is having that tight, defined, sexy body that we all want for the summer.

Get Some!

Yours truly,

Resilient.
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  9. J o o k

Hell of a great job @Resilient. truly amazing.

Thanks for this.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  10. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

@NV already impressed me, glad he has been living a healthy lifestyle. my dawg looks a complete 180
    test
  11. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

Good job fellas....

Im at the gym right now... LET'S ROCK
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. J o o k

Yeah, I think NV can get shredded as fuck, he has the foundation.
    test
  13. J o o k

Go hard!
    test
  14. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

is @Reign purposely pushing his belly out?

that fool has to be doing cycles cause he falls off right after,
    test
  15. J o o k

All I know is you can expect him to be in tip top shape whatever the fuck he's doing lol.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Yoo wtf happenrd to noodles n some of the other guys since the last challenge??

They fell off.

Noodles looks horrible imo
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Smouble ML

First thing I was thinking.

I had to look at his body at leasy 50 times to make sure.
    test
  18. J o o k

The thing is ... starting off in terrible shape is an advantage in the transformation category.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

@Sin Skywalker benching 300+ with that little of a chest, or is that a bad angle? I definitely believe the #'s you've been throwing up, so don't take this as hate or anything. I've just never seen a 300+ benchman that compact, chest wise. Marvels of genetics always amaze me. I do see your traps are growing.

Good luck to everybody. I hope you all do well. Anyone need diet/program, etc. I'm free of charge for RM only. <3 you guys.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  20. Smouble ML

No but I mean why fall off like that? I was under the assumption that he was a gym rat ever since then.
    test