RM vs. RB Battles...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by .:Pain:., Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

lol i know... i know... whatever tho yuno... this is why i go to group therapy 3 nights a week... i have some misplaced anger issues... still tho... kinda sad 2 me 2 say you're gonna ride... and then not... but thats just my real life dislike for those types transferring to online... probably couldve left it just at that... but meh, when i get goin on some shit, yuno, there i go... it drives my man fucking nuts, you can imagine
    test
  2. Metallic Inferno

Metallic Inferno New Member

test
  3. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

take into account, the fact that from the initiation, the battles weren't due til a month

and over that course of time i moved to new york.
    test
  4. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

well, ok... but there is no reasoning with me on this, just so we're clear... I will totally admit im an unstable nutjob on my own without even being pregnant and hormonal too, and that I clearly rambled my point excessively as I sometimes do... but i really dont think my general opinion on the subject is going to be swayed in the slightest by your excuse... tho I do appreciate you pardoning yourself if even just in the subtle act itself of explaining your offense... but whatever yuno, I'll be happy to back down or whatever on responding or ranting... Initially, I could have left my opinion to a brief statement or two and not a 5 paragraph essay... so I'll apologise on my behalf for the heavy reading, and I'll let it go, its done, because in hindsight ive just wasted my energy arguing petty differences in values on the internet, which now seems like a really pointless battle for me to have picked
    test
  5. -=Blazin-Armor=-

ya know...i think our biggest breakdown in communication is the fact that i dont care....teamed with the fact that i dont read more than a sentence or 2 into anybody else's replies.
    test
  6. OMFG

OMFG unfukwitable

what's with the "yuno"?
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Yuno Alwin
    test
  8. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

bonnie u od'd on these guys

thing is, we're lucky we got enough people on our roster as it was to even take them up on the challenge.

we had to have magus double up on text and audio just so we had a full roster, lol.

u try finding some audio guys left on this site worth a fuck who'll battle someone theyve never heard of just to preserve rm's reputation.

simple fact is, we pulled together everyone we could - and STILL won every battle we competed in save for 1, and that was due to vote deduction for some shit that wasnt in the rules.

when it comes down to it, no-showing wasn't our only problem, we got anne frank'd in 2 matches. 1 of which was obviously due to personal problems between the mod and magus

there, i spoke my peace.
    test
  9. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I think we should just make it a policy to leave magus out of site battles.

Last time he lost to mets, this time he noshows & pisses me off to the point I didn't wanna compete on the same roster as him.

I don't see how this shit can end in a tie tho.. there should be some kinda tiebreaker..
    test
  10. -=Blazin-Armor=-

Alright, I'm tired of your flaming faggotry, the fact is you're such a wide open gaping vagina, nobody gave 2 flying fucks if you showed or not. you got picked because you take all this text shit seriously.

i dont see how you pull off a text career AND maintain your status as leading cause of all internet male ejaculation. you're a pissy little bitch, and nobody...NOBODY gives 2 shits about you, your fake fortune, or your mediocre text. god if you weren't voting for yourself on aliases, or aiming in the vote brigade, you wouldn't be worth shit anyways.

you're a sensitive little faggot, who storms off crying anytime anybody says anything about you. and i've been avoiding your teary eyed bullshit, but you're the biggest byproduct of estrogen and daytime tv since calibre drug his pitiful ass in here.

stfu, you whiney bitch. hell i didn't post up the aim convos about how you were gucci mane, and voting for yourself against servical.

everybody already knows about all the cheating you did as rbl mod, to get a fucking text battle nobody but you and jesus will know about in 5 years.

you're getting under my skin. suck a dick and move to the left, there are other customers.
    test
  11. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lmao you bipolar fuck.

Go take your meds.

I got picked for it because I'm good.. & what alias do I have that I vote for myself on? What alias have I EVER voted for myself on? You can't name a single time, cuz it hasn't ever happened. Regardless of what faggots like you have convinced yourself of, I simply don't care enough about the outcome of a battle to cheat to win it. If I wanted to aim to beat frac I could've done it easily.. I've never once resorted to some cheap shit unless my opponent went there first. That shit doesn't even make sense, the whole point of battling is to see if you're a better writer than the next man, if you gotta cheat to get a win, what the fuck is the point? The last alias I had was Caveat with dough, before that I used Drex for a week.. I don't even remember the last alias I had before that.. & anyone who can check IP's will verify for you that I'm not/have never been the Gucci Mane alias..

You on the other hand, hitting me up constantly telling me how you're gonna break my 24-0 streak.. Calling yourself out to grudge matches to get there.. All of a sudden RBL has 70 heads in it, a bunch of the new sign ins obvious aliases with low ass post counts. Then suddenly you lose & 20 aliases either noshow or sign out.. What a coincidence.

The truth is you pretend all day like you don't care about this shit.. But you take it more seriously than anyone.. You just do it behind the scenes so it doesn't disrupt your cool guy shittalker image.

Honestly, if you never talked shit in hookups.. Noone would even remember you. Say what you want about beating me, but I wasn't on my game that week.. I just wrote an entire verse directed at you for the tag battle the week before & had no ideas for you.

Of course you had no problem with that, you just made up a shitload of fake personals on me & ran with it.. Just like you tried to do in this argument with the alias shit..

You can type all the funny little insults at me you want to in hookups for some lulz, but at the end of the day, that's still all you're good at.. & we both know that.. Now go take another hiatus from RM so you can go fail at something else in real life & then end up right back here in 6 months
    test
  12. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

I dont know what all you said. but you're an a hoe ass nonnegro negro.

and im sick of your whining. you're a blatantly faggot, with a made up life, and self imposed level of recognition.

fracture called you out...JUST because you're a faggot, it was nothing personal, but your fagness irritated him enough to battle.

and most of us feel the same, but knowing, you're a faggoty bitch with teary eyed tendencies, i overlooked your crying.

p.s. i still think you should suck a dick.
    test
  13. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lmao @ all this anger coming from your fingertips.

Is it really that hard to believe that someone can be successful? I mean I can understand how a loser like you could have a hard time thinking it's possible.. But honestly, I do make 6 figures from the comfort of my home. I do own a website that's worth over a millie, I do own 2 bmw's.. I also own another website worth 100k, and another worth just under 50k.

That's the difference between us, I do this shit in my spare time because I'm stuck on a computer anyway.. You do it because you fail in every other aspect of life & have no choice.

I don't need to tell you that though.. you never would have decided to become a marine if you thought you were capable of becoming anything in life.. Now you're out & still aint shit & won't ever be shit but a bi-polar nerd with anger issues who's incapable of succeeding at anything unless it involves some character you made up on a message board.
    test
  14. Silentt L

still didn't read anything but the first sentence. and lmao @ you trying to talk about anger.

you cry everytime you lose. and you are a faggot, there's no need for anger in that.
    test
  15. Joe Metts

Joe Metts 40 Cal. Ripken

you both take it serious as a heart attack.
    test
  16. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Werd.. Pretend you didn't read it.

Just further proving my point.. The only thing you've been good at so far in your miserable little meaningless life was talking shit on a message board
    test
  17. Silentt L

not even close. i really don't care.

and oneduh, you've fabricated your whole meaningless existence. hence, the lack of evidence pointing to anything. the pictures of the keys, and not the car etc.

oneduh...besides headless, who fucking deals with you? honestly, you can't even maintain associates on the internet. im good with my life, i'm glad to be going back to school.
    test
  18. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

ok.. so i take a pic of a bmw key, holding it right up next to my RM username on the login screen, & that's not evidence?

What do you think I did, bought a bmw key so I could take a picture of it for RM? hahahahahaha.

& the other day when he popped up to vote was the first time I'd talked to headless in prolly 6 months.. My aim gets blown up every day, by the same people you claim think I'm annoying etc..

Like I told you earlier.. Go take your meds.. It'll be ok
    test
  19. Silentt L

Yes, you would. and amazing that people from yesteryear pop up to vote for oneduh. the most notorious cheater in history.

and who blows up your aim? name names...i know i can. so go ahead.
    test
  20. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I talk to user, dough & hens just about every day.. Frac always hits me up when he's around.. I haven't given a whole lot of other people the aim I use because I try to avoid he text politics these days.. But I'm sure your idea of 'everyone' who thinks i'm an annoying faggot includes those people I just named..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.