RM vs. RB Battles...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by .:Pain:., Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

well, the magus/pent calls were still b/s. mainly the magus call. we clearly won though.
    test
  2. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

still tho... fucking no-showing? seriously? why do you guys think RM is even as big as it is?... because the first 1,000 members spent the first few years goin to blunts and sohh and ughh and every other rap board battling their best and murking them... people like tek and 6ft deep and sacrifice and revanon and native tongue and jowelz and da shorty man and dcipher and myself and lots of others, most of the old heads you talk shit about and say have lost their talent, they built this place... this site did not always have a million damn users we had to build that shit by goin around droppin words and stayin active... and we always fucking showed, and RM as a whole always fucking won... props to yall who actually dropped a verse... whether it won or not, at least you showed you have some pride and respect

and eventually among the site battles then people like ToneDeff and packFM and calliz and revanon and ill poppy dropped ill audio before the rest of the entire web did and Jeff started the audio side to accommodate the followers... and the GRB and offered cash prizes to inspire people to record or upload their shit to the web... and then RM got fucking huge... look at that damn audio side... there used to be 2 maybe 5 people who dropped audio here...

So you no-showing sons of bitches, I hope you don't think it was your 10x you champed the RBL or the RSTL or whatever and the fact you ran the RSTL for a season and your so-called historic battle with so and so that was around for a few years that all made this site alive and popular and what it is today, because honestly that isnt shit in comparison to what the founders have done, most of them have done all that and then a lot more and dont even brag a second as much as most others do about it... infact a lot of you shun those people like they fucking suck when they're the main reason your ass even comes here now... some of yall are such arrogant pricks thinkin you run this shit, you really have no idea, at this point RM can gain or lose any of you so-called superstars and not blink a fucking eye... and your so called superstar claims to fame here most likely had nothing at all to do with that kinda web-wide site status RM has claimed now unless you were here when RM was a desolate fucking nothing of a website like the rest and built this shit

For yall to noshow on a RM site battle is an insult to everyone who put years into making this site the fucking place to be... people like revanon, da shorty man, ill poppy and myself droppin 2, 5, 10 battles a day against whoever challanged us at another site... and every damn battle request in hookups answered by someone more than once with more than just smart-ass get-real find somewhere else to go kinda snobby bullshit... so eventually you could have 10,000+, 50,000+, 100,000+ people peep your rhymes and audios over the course of your stay here... and know that probably 80% of them are newbs and duno their head from their ass any different than you but that maybe one or two of the 20% who have been around awhile and know a few things can peep it and give you some respectable feedback.

Its damn shame to me to see people with no real RM pride battling in a site battle for RM... and then proving their lack of pride by fucking no-showing and causing a tie... damn shame for real... yall should be run off this damn board IMO

and again... props to yall that showed and held it down... its nice to hear that other sites still cant fucking touch us...
    test
  3. Bonnie Bathory

that was one hell of a rant for sure... but really... thats like goin to ride with 10 people for your hood and only 5 of yall actually bangin while the rest watch or run away... its not as serious, but still pretty shameful IMO... the OGs in your hood wouldve wanted to beat your ass for that kinda shit too
    test
  4. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

goddamn girl. i read that whole shit too wtf @ me
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

me too. its not like bonnie. oneduh and magus should feel ashamed.

but in other news, how is this kid? i'm having my second this coming August. already, i know. i just posted pictures of my family in the gallery. check 'em out for me.
    test
  6. Bonnie Bathory

im only 17 weeks pregnant so, so far so good... its starting to dance a lot in there... ill find out the gender january 7th
    test
  7. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

ashamed?

of what? getting dicked around by a mod with a hard on for attempting to make my "text life" miserable.

anyways...who really fucking cares?
    test
  8. kungfugrip

kungfugrip New Member

i repped for magus and oneduh

it's cool, yo
    test
  9. Bonnie Bathory

of course you don't care... you have never had anything at all to do with why this is a great message board whatsoever... in true retrospect you're a fucking nobody, and have no business at all repping our site... you have no pride or respect for it, and have made no real contribution to it's foundation or history... you're just joe-shmoe showed up after it was the happenin place to be, and your "text life" means a shit less to this site than the next new guy's... why are you even here? Oh yeah, because someone else made this a great site to be seen, by spending years doing site battles and building a rep for it... and you heard, and you wanted to be a part of it... way to go... and what a great shit stain to our history you've made yourself to be during our most recent site battle... reach for the stars
    test
  10. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

actually...i've been in all the site battles. and i didn't want to be a part of it.

somebody else suggested it, and i was first choice. lmao@ just showed up

yea 8 years ago.
    test
  11. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lmao @ ashamed.
    test
  12. Bonnie Bathory

test
  13. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

This is why I fucking love Bonnie. I have a 1999 name here, but I'm actually originally from the site you were facing. Lol. My point is... I remember doing EXACTLY the same things she's just listed for my homesite back in the day, and it's also the reason you see me at just about everywhere even now. I've repped our board just about everywhere, and over the years people have said "Oh, you're Baron Mynd from RM?" but I'll always correct them and tell them which board I'm from.

Props to B on keeping things official...
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i was only playing. and i assume you're talking about defcon and not Q.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

so you're from RB. it all makes sense now.

when are you going to sign up in the RBL under Baron again and stop failing miserably with all of these aliases?
    test
  16. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

When I see an opponent who's fit enough to?

Lol.

My last wins were Serge, E Tha Real and Proof. I hit Proof up just now and he'll face me in the new year. I may as well get at Frac being as he's around again?

When it's worth it, I'll be in.
    test
  17. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

i signed in too, shits looking like 02 again

me, q, frac, is rev still in there?
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yup, rev is there.

and baron, your last loss was to jai-z. your next loss will be to oliver twist. but you want to battle fracture? lol.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

headless signed up too.
    test
  20. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

:eek:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.