RM has shifted completely...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Punches, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

hahaha man...I listened to it...straight up...I dont give a fuck if you believe me...I turned it off after I heard you tried to bite the drop it like its hot beat and put some female and some snoop verse on it...didnt hear that full track because it was only a 30 second sample shit...I listened to 4 full tracks that were on your album and available to listen to...then I heard another beat that sounded like another pharrell beat talking this:

"we in the club...drunk as a motherfucka lookin for some gut...but im a thug...im in the club...hand on my gat..im the back with 20 thugs with 20 sacks".

and thats a fucking quote certified thug guy...not only did you say "thug" and "club" twice...but you also said it with some high pitched uhhhhh....hahahaha...

you wasted all that time on just that shit...breaking down my shit in bold and seperate paragraphs and shit talking about nothing else but me not knowing your shit...nothing else I said cared to enter your brain...all that typing YOU DID knowing damn well you are EXACTLY like I said...a big FUCK YOU to you too buddy...keep it to yourself

the only apology Im giving out is the one for your feelings
    test
  2. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

smh@this dude...

ok...u listened to my myspace page....ALL MIXTAPE TRACKS....TRY AGAIN HATER...like i said..NONE of that is from the album...and i dont know what page u was on...but aint nothin with my music on it thats only 30 second samples....so there u go again lyin and shit..like i said....aint shit u talkin about apply to the "HUSTLE 2 STRUGGLE" album...other then the song with Snoop....one of only 2 club tracks on the album...which is also on Snoops "Welcome to the Church" compilation....

lol@i put "some Snoop verse" ...like the song is fake or somethin?....fuck is u talkin about sir?...."im biting the drop it like its hot" beat....like IM the one who produced it or some shit....nore do the songs sound shit alike...

so like i said...u take one CLUB track...and think you know all about me or my music...u dont know shit homeboy....so why even keep reachin so hard to try and knock my shit if u aint really "hearin" it?....all u doin is skimmin over shit...

just keep it pushin and do u chump....aint even no need in respondin to this...certified hater.
    test
  3. ANONIMUS

man, I let the shit go a long time ago...the album was on some site called lastfm.com or some shit...and I heard it...the fuck does it matter if its on some mixtape or album...doesnt matter if you made the beat or someone else did...you put yourself on it and rhymed exactly the way I said...I skim over it because it is fucking EXACTLY what I said and I cannot stand it...when the second line of a track begins that bullshit I quoted...I turn it off...dont get mad because you said it man...like I said...I dont give a fuck what you do and am not "hating" on you...which is fucking obvious...none of that shit is doing me nothing...you asked...I told...stop crying
    test
  4. YuNG WaLT

man...if you let it go...why da fucc is you still replyin then?...

and aint shit about it "exactly" the way you said...you just wished it was so bad for the sake of your aurgument...that you went to the one bullshit mixtape club track attempting to make your point...and really still cant...

am i talkin about killin somebody?...

am i talkin about sellin dope?...

its a fuckin club track...u finna tell me that should be on some "conscious" shit too?...

u aint makin no sense homeboy...i asked what?....u told what?....fuck is u talkin about..whos cryin?...

u was on some lame shit...i called u out on it...simple as that....

aint none of that shit on the album i put onto store shelves for selling to kids...u might find it on mixtapes i passed out for free...thats about it...and THATS the difference...fuck what u talkin about...

and bottom line is...u cant make anything better...whether its on some conscious backpack shit..or ignorant thug nigga street shit...so why even keep speakin on it...

and all this shit u doin is for the sake of a lame ass difference in opinion...which DOES make u a hater...period.

stop respondin.
    test
  5. ANONIMUS

look man...I let it go...you asked me to review your album...I said no...you went off on a fuckin rant till I listened...I listened and its garbage shit just like I knew it would be...and thinking I cant outdo that shit is ridiculous...it doesnt matter if its mixtape shit album shit bootleg shit basement shit...YOU RHYMED IT...YOU FELL INTO THE COOKIE CUTTER FORMAT OF "CLUB SHIT"...you even prove it by saying "its a club track...what else should I do"...

have you heard anything Ive done that wasnt a some internet tournament track? no...but didnt you just spend 2 pages yelling about me not hearing YOUR shit...then you come at me in the same damn way...except Ive heard your shit...you DEFINATELY havent heard mine...and I guarantee you gipper...you couldnt be my stage hand

lmao@having a different opinion making me a hater...wow man...just fucking wow...if my opinion doesnt mean shit you sure are taking alot of time out of your life to have the last word with me...haha...
    test
  6. YuNG WaLT

2 post in a row u claim u let it go...yet u keep respondin with bullshit...just keep it pushin pimpin.
    test
  7. YuNG WaLT

damn...

Chase shitted on so many heads in this thread its rediculous...

lol@some of these same cats is on some "I always knew he'd do big things" type shit in that new thread about him...

killin the haters.
    test
  8. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

lmao at some of these old threads

my my my
    test
  9. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

haha shittt

It's shifted again though....this board is a fuckin giant cycle that has a whole lotta people trapped
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.