RM has shifted completely...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Punches, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

the point is if white people never came here or to the states, they wouldnt be what they are today... it'd still be native americans living in the woods doing the same shit they did hundreds of years ago... so yes, these countries were built, developed and evolved by white people initially... all of this shit wasn't here when the indians lived here peacefully
    test
  2. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

lmao and this is how white people really think. he swears he's not racist. Even actually believes he isn't lmao. shit like THIS is why some blacks think white people are devils.
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yup..if white people never came to north america we wouldnt have polio scurvy typhoid small pox measles mumps aids and a shitload of other contractable diseases.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

electrical...

and yeah its a good field if ur good with math, sometimes i wish i went into mechanical but its all good....they all pay well.....
    test
  5. Strange1

did i say they were right for doing that? this is how black people try to spin it around on us and make us look like the devil...

its fucking HISTORY, shit that happened before my parents parents even existed...

if they didn't do this though, neither me nor you or anyone in this thread would be living right now, and if we were we wouldnt be the same and not in either of these countries...

it was an event that shaped history. were they right for doing it? no, but it happened.. this country was built majorly by white people, yes, thats a FACT
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

how many times I gotta tell you he's retarded...lol why do his comments still surprise you? hahahaha

homie is fuckin brainwarped.
    test
  7. Strange1

i like civil engineering shits what im trying to pursue
    test
  8. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

Im Not Fucking Talking About What Happened 600 Years Ago You Moron. Im Talking About Your Imperialistic Mentality. Daaayum. Keep Up.
    test
  9. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

lmao no homeboy said

we "founded"

lmfaooo
    test
  10. Strange1

lets see.. my country

Inhabited first by Aboriginal peoples, Canada was founded as a union of British and former French colonies. Canada gained independence from the United Kingdom in an incremental process that began in 1867 and ended in 1982.

The date of the Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776, is generally considered to be the date on which the U.S. was founded

not aware the word founded is actually a real word? or what it applies to? or the fact that these 2 countries we both indeed "founded"

and im being called the retard
    test
  11. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

the us wasnt founded by yall anyone with any knowledge of history knows this

if you mean "stolen" "hoodwinked" "bamboozled"

by founded.. then we agree
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

hahahahahahah....hold up...let me get this straight...

You gonna question me about my education and my career...

and you aint got no degree or no shit of your own? HAHAHAHAHAHAA

my bad homie...you not retarded...

you bordering on autistic right now.
    test
  13. Strange1

i honestly think its fucking hillarious how black folks say we have this embedded racism in us as white people, and you know what, im not going to totally disagree with that.... but at the same time ill say that yall as black people have that same embedded racism in you towards us... even towards the white people who aint done shit to you... a white dude could win the lottery and HAND YOU a million bucks and you'd still hate the guy just cuz he's white
    test
  14. Strange1

who are you again? oh yeah, just another screen name on a message board. thanks for the reply
    test
  15. Strange1

im literally done with this thread now, so you can go about your bickering bullshit and name calling and pulling the race card and sucking each others cocks while patting each others backs at the same time...

i dont hate anyone on this board, i dont know anyone from here personally... i wish anyone pursuing whatever they are pursuing good luck but people really need to learn how to start taking opinions, criticism and comments both negative and positive and stride... cuz based on how cats got their panties in a bunch from doubting comments by someone who rarely even posts here... you'd get eaten alive when faced by people who are actaully paid to critique shit and scout for shit if there was anything they didn't like about your shit... that simon mafucka would chew your dreams apart lol

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace

oh and skrybe, if i happen to see the empire strikes back on a store shelf near me or you doing it big touring playing shows across the border ill pick it up cuz i know you be ballin with this shit.... j/k but all jokes aside, i will peep that when its done just to give you the benefit of the doubt after claiming you only do tracks with meaning/concept and taking that claim combined with the generic stuff i have heard from you where you did have a tight flow/delivery and lyrics and hope you actually do come with some meaningful shit... if i was a pure "hater" theres no fucking way id even check it, but i plan to just like i peeped afflictions joint he posted and liked it and alz new shit and that joint on swattitude myspace...

so throw all the petty insults at me that you can come up with with your vast intelligence, wit and worldly wisdom, im actually done with this thread. 1
    test
  16. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

when did i say i was?...

and damn@the crazy turn this thread took....wow.
    test
  17. YuNG WaLT

see...this is the shit i be talkin about...and it really irks the shit outta me...people get this "pre-determind" notion of what THEY THINK my music is about...based on what?...a stage name?...hell if i know...

then get the nerve to pretend they did listen to my music just for the sake of the argument...and in doin so...make complete asses of themselves...

now...ANON...its more then obvious you didnt listen to single damn song from my album...cuz NONE of that shit u sayin ur against applies to me or my music...and my music IS in fact the total opposite...which is what you seem to be sayin you'd be all for...

nowhere on my album is violence...drugs...weapons...killing...jewelery...or any of that typical "cookie cutter formula that the industry and MTV BET and all these fucking forcefeeding shit pieces are telling everyone is cool"....NONE of that shit is on my album....

and in the few instances violence or negativity may be brought up...its followed by either a line envolving the consequences...or in one instance...was pure entertainment and story-telling...because the final bar of the track says.."it was all a dream"...the opening line to "Juicy" by B.I.G....

but i mean damn...if u dont wanna listen to my music for whateva reason...scared you might like it...or just straight up refuse to like it...thats cool...aint no one forcin u to...but dont fuckin talk down on my shit like u did...and stereotype me as some bullshit artist that doesnt understand or own up to the responsibility of what negative "hood lyrics" portray...knowing damn well u aint listen to a damn bar of my shit....

take this comment for example...

now...quote ONE SINGLE FUCKIN BAR from the "Hustle 2 Struggle" album that would justifiy u makin this comment...ONE SINGLE FUCKIN BAR...

now...if u took the time to type up that bullshit reply in the first place...u should atlease be reasonable enough to wanna support your statement with facts right?...i'd think so...but if u aint gonna do anything to help your case...dont bother replyin...

and if u indeed do try to salvage any amount of crediblity to yourself and your statements...AND ACTUALLY DO LISTEN THIS TIME....and find out you were totally WRONG...i'd hope u were the man that your "age" dictates...and post some typa appology....

but i know thats an most unrealistic assumtion...so i'll just go ahead now and say...for speakin on me and my shit like u know me..and LYIN to RM as if you listened to ANY of it...FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.
    test
  18. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

lol damn. guess he tooooooold you haha
    test
  19. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

oh shit

u got walt mad lmao
    test
  20. YuNG WaLT

uppin this for one more ANONIMUS FUCK YOU.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.