RM has shifted completely...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Punches, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the white man holdin me down?

where does this notion that white ppl love use come from? Is that something that ya'll picked up from the media or something?

its pretty amusing that white ppl can be so defensive about racism and really really wished it didnt exist, bc, ofcourse, they dont have to go thru it....and they like the way things are and they dont want to hear anybody complaining while they are content with being able to roam freely, act freely and speak freely in a society that understands them and is not threatened by them because it was made by "them", for "them".....

thats white priviledge for ya ass.......

nobody has ever done anything to ya'll...but for some reason u hate us.....do u think its a coincidence

oh....we could get the token uncle tom to come in here and say "well if blacks did this and did that,,,blah blah blah..."

but if i'm not mistaken......before baggy jeans and twisted fitted were invented....niggaz was gettin neused and shot left and right

white mafuckaz been hatin us since the day they laid eyes on us

and the very reason racism is still existing is because OF slavery....once those slaves were released, the years of damage was already done......if u look at somebody SHACKLED and treated and fed like a fucking animal, u'll subconsciously treat them like they are sub-human, now imagine those slaves being freed....u think mafuckaz just went ahead and accepted them like citizens? no......

instead, these white passed on their views on blacks and it still happens today

slavery is just one part....only 40 or 50 years ago, we had to sit in the back of the bus.......come on man, stop being an idiot, nobody is "crying" about slavery

the ironic thing is that whenever a racial debate comes up, its not the black person who brings up slavery, its the white person.......bc the average white person refuses to educate themselves past that....they rather take a broad subject and trivialize it as if it means nothing....ofcourse, just so they can feel less guilty and then continue on to their oblivious thoughts of the country being "equal" and nobody suffering

blacks are the poorest in this country.....

when families are poor, the parents have to work more hours

which means they are around less for the children

children dont kno any better and will get into trouble with no guidance......end up in jail, b4 they are 18, they got a record, nobody will hire them.......

the schools dont get funding, because if students test low, the gov doesnt give them funds..........they also send the lowest quality teachers there as well.......

healthy food is much more expensive than fattening foods such as top ramen....so the gov keeps the poor poor and SICK....the poor die quick, the matrix continues......this is how the gov wants it homey.....

but u....being a cat that prolly went to a township school, never had a hard day in your life....would never understand this and u would really think that everybody has an equal opportunity....but thats not the case dawg......theres some ppl in this country who really are held down and have no choice but to continue to do wrong to feed their babies because they 25 payin for somethin they did when they was 16

most mafuckaz would never want to be judged by their past in their teen years....but hey, theres cats out here with families tryin to live just like u who cant even get a shitty job at the gas station bc of some shit they did 10 years ago

what else they gonna do dawg? sit and starve?

u do what u gotta do

as for me?

i had to work twice as hard to get where i'm at than any white person would and i got FAR less chances to fuck up.....its easy to say that shit to me since i'm on top of the hill

but if u got assistance climbing that hill

while i gotta do it with a fuckin ball shackled to my leg

how the fuck u gonna say thats fair?
    test
  2. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

first of all you dont know me, where i went to school or what i have or haven't been through.... your pretty ignorant to assume that no white people have went through complete and utter shit and been through hard/rough times... trust in me theres white cats who've been through way more shit that some black cats, and yes there is suburban ass perfect family black cats.... thats your problem, you seem to think every white person has it easy and no theres no way any white people have been through shit or live in the gutter, your ignorant
    test
  3. urban_tactics

every white person does have it easy

if a white person cant make it in a society fine-tuned for them, then i think they would be the true definition of a worthless individual
    test
  4. AnnaMae Jenkins

AnnaMae Jenkins New Member

lmao fine tuned. hahahhaah it's the truth though. what makes it that much worse is that its generations upon generations who fucked up in life
    test
  5. Strange1

and comments like that, are why you'll never be taken for more than a bigot ignorant piece of shit...

theres a lot of rich ass black folks, theres a looooooooooooot of very well-off black folks... not as many as white cuz guess what... north america, well the US and Canada are... yes... majority white countries, cuz we founded them
    test
  6. AnnaMae Jenkins

a lot is relative. the "a lot" you're talking about is disproportionate to the number of blacks in america AND disproportionate to the amount of poor blacks in america.
    test
  7. Strange1

i dont even want to argue this anymore, theres been a lot of threads with this bullshit ass topic in it and its been blown way out of proportion....

i know im not racist, i dont give a fuck if every white person on this earth besides me is racist (which they aren't) but im not racist, and thats all there is to it really...
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

lol...

why are yall even responding to this dude? Isnt it already aundantly obvious that he is a retard?
    test
  9. Strange1

i love this site, you disagree with the majority or popular opinions, or speak your own opinion but if it happens to be against the norm there your an idiot or a retard... if your white and you defend against someone calling you and your entire race racist your a retard

if you don't think that the next pharrel and jay z are on here, your an idiot and a retard...

whats the matter, you can't think of anything better? the truth is, in reality... the chances are that im a hell of a lot more intelligent than you are, and I have a loooooot more to show for it that backs up the fact that i am a smart dude....

so how did you do in school anyways skrybe, you got any degrees or a career? since you seem to think your so intelligent...
    test
  10. Strange1

I forgot, cats here don't need degrees or any kind of education... who needs that, i mean people here got "rap as a career" ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

lol...

you are retarded.

dont turn this into a discussion about formal education...you will only further embarrass yourself...lol
    test
  12. AnnaMae Jenkins

test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

do they even have recognized colleges in canada?

gagaghahaha
    test
  14. Strange1

We actually have one of the best universities in the world for engineering and math, second pretty much only to MIT.... you must be pretty retarded you make such an assumption...
    test
  15. Strange1

i mean shit, people come all the way from hong kong and shit just to go there... but it must not be a good university

anyways

im done arguing with you, your resort to petty childish name calling, not even very creative name calling at that.... I won't say your unintelligent only because I've read a lot of posts/debates in the past with you involved and actaully 80% of the time agreed with you from shit ive read... and your nice on the mic with the flow/lyrics but I still don't think theres anything unique or original about you at all, but im still not too stubborn that I won't admit that your dope... I said my piece on all of this, and I stand behind it 100%... fuck the racist shit this thread shouldn't have turned in that direction thats not the topic of this thread... at all. I'll leave it just by saying again and being blunt, I don't think anyone here will blow up and live off music the rest of their lives... I don't give a fuck who's ghost writing verses, hooks or whole songs for who nor do I care which one track some producer produced on an album... props on those movies but thats like baby steps in the industry... I mean blowing up and people knowing your name, and no I don't see it, thats my opinion, if you don't like it, eat a dick straight up. You don't have to agree with my opinions just like I don't have to agree with yours. Yall are a bunch of pussies who gang up on anyone who doesn't pat your brother on the back and inflate his ego even more and feed the fire. I wish people the best of luck but at the same time reality can sometimes be a bitch... take it for whatever... someones going to reply to this post with some smart remark or a childish name calling

but the fact is, you still aren't shit, k peace
    test
  16. urban_tactics

actually i have an engineering degree homey.......

is that the "white devil" side of you talking again?

assuming we are uneducated wanna-be rappers?

grow up homey....and just leave this thread, because u lost.
    test
  17. Big Meech

Big Meech Certified Boss

Wait...Wait...how you gonna call someone else ignorant when you said this:

-dead-

If this nigga only knew lol.
    test
  18. Strange1

what kind of engineering degree? good shit by the way, engineering is the way to go, one of the best fields to get into these days for mass earnings and jobs almost anywhere
    test
  19. Strange1

i live in canada, your going to tell me the white british didn't come over here, kill the indians and attack them until they surrendered their land and then claim it as "Canada" i dont think theres anything i don't already know compadre... and last I checked christopher colombus was white as well
    test
  20. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

LMAO son...
    that reminds me of the hurricane katrina ish...
    when white people steal something...they "found it"...when we do it we "looted it"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.