RM Fantasy Football Season 4

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Maurkadi, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

I feel that

I dont think jeff will want to do it tho

Im cool wit Simply tho because even tho we dont always agree he doesnt do hoe shit

I can talk as much shit as anybody but I could NEVER be on that Im so mad Im a try and fuck it up for everbody type shit... it takes the fun out the game... and Simply seems the same... minus the shit talkin part... haha

so im cool with him holdin it... besides him the only other person I'd really feel comfortable with is me...lol

the fact thAt we even gotta make these kinda decisions now to me is MORE reason NOT to let Mesk back in... at 1st we all trusted everybody... now nobody trusts anybody... mesko did that
    test
  2. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

simply is good with the money..me and hot shyt sent him $50 when we bet on the nuggets vs lakers series and simply sent hot shyt the money when the lakers won..simply actually had to make a post reminding hot shyt because he noticed he had 100 in his paypal
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

afflic i think imma get down on your league too whats the buy in? save me a spot nigga.
    test
  4. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

40 i got u
    test
  5. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Sk save your money, I already got that league in the bag
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

lmao nigga im the fuckin grand champ of this shit.
    test
  7. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

me and mesk used to not like each other, and went at it in threads not even related to fantasy football

then we became cool and it was a mutual respect so i aint just gonna shit on the dude

but whatever its all good
    test
  8. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

lol @ u niggaz

realistically, how do u KNOW u can trust Jeff with the money? cuz he owns a business and supposedly doesn't need that chump change?

please

this is a situation where u simply pick which net friend u THINK u can depend on the most

yall dont know who would do what with your money

i highly doubt anybody in this thread would trust me with their dough, but the funny thing is im not a shady enough nigga to tuck some money that isnt mines.. niggaz get killed round here for playin wit folks money

i actually still plan to pay B-Wuhn for the bet we made. just on my terms since he run his mouth
    test
  9. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

Basically....I get money as is so I don't need to steal from the next nigga or anybody for that matter
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

werd

muh' fuckas just don't know

got all these dumb faggot types on rm.c talkin' shit to me about how i'm broke and shit

i'm gonna make over $90,000 altogether this year[stubby]

cock suckin' queers like AVI/asotv scrapin' by on tips from deliverin' pizzas and shit[funny]
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

omagic's a clown

let me in this league so i can dominate it like all the other leagues i'm in
    test
  12. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

lmao@double begging to get in this league, since he knows its the official rm league, and gettin straight up rejected like he does anytime he asks a girl out on a date

[funny]
    test
  13. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

yall oakland niggas know yall be jackin niggas
    test
  14. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

this nigga Dely proud to have sold out for the man

yea u got all that shit from putting ur life in danger for a country that enslaved ur ppl

but dont act all high and mighty

anybody can enlist and do what u/double do, and get the same pay yall get

im just cautious cuz i dont wanna be in the system.. but the way shit lookin, i might really join and just go to school in the Air Force or some shit
    test
  15. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

damn.... NEEZY thinking bout joining the military?

nigga know he aint gonna do that shit for real... nigga know he aint ready to rock a caesar cut
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

janice can't join my military

no gays allowed[funny]
    test
  17. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lol technically cant just anybody do it like i did it lol
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

janice is a straight up bitch

he'd never last in the united states armed forces
    test
  19. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

Lmao
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

how the fuck am i intimidated by mesk???

please tell me...

ok im gonna state the facts.......what i said was.......mesk can play if EVERYBODY in the league is cool with it.......and obviously everybody is not....

the negatives of mesk have only been last year......FIRST....he quit like week 3 or 4 and dropped all his players into the pool......i had to clean up that mess.....then for god knows why he sends the money to vinyl....

i dont care how many times you fuckers have played ps3 with vinyl that cat is a fuckin con artist.....just look at his trades and how he operates.....homeless?? nah i aint buying that.....he prolly went out and bought a bunch of games with all yalls money or spent in on some lousy bitch....

by no means am i intimidated by mesk...whats he gonna do beat me up through the screen??i jus dont wanna beef with mesk no more.....before this league i was cool with mesk...he was a good dude....he paid my entry fee every year for starting this shit as a tribute and that earned a lot of respect from me......then he did that shit where he won and gave the money to dely cuz dely had his kid.....before last season mesk seemed like one of the most stand up dudes on here to me....but last season was jus too much.....shit was like a fuckin soap opera....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.