RM Fantasy Football Season 4

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Maurkadi, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

the league aint even created yet... so no invites have been sent

I do not condone hoe shit like mesk pulled last year

and only a hoe would... I wanna have a drama free year

and I dont see "everyone" being cool with it... I see you (who are always cool with whateva he does), AVI (who is a known homosexual), and simply (who didnt get his money stole)

thats not everyone
    test
  2. Z. Spitwell

Enef
    Invy

these are the people playin as far as I know...
    test
  3. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

you forgot your description after your name pillsbury Zarb(who is not only a known homosexual, but a fat fuck with 5 chins, possibly 6)

for wanting to have a "drama free" year, looks like you are running your mouth and stirring up more shit than anyone.

vote=mesk over invy...mesk been in every year, invy aint been in it 1 year

you dont call the shots, shank does.

so if he said its cool, its cool.
    test
  4. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

lmaoooooooo
    test
  5. Z. Spitwell

blah blah blah

I neva said i call the shots... everyone knows the commish calls the shots

just like we all know you a fag... if I had a poll on this site how do you think it would turn out???lol

with that said... I already mentioned how you and skrybe are in mesko's corner... thats fine... but thats still 2 nigaz and I still think Shank gonna do the right thing

and if he decides that the right thing is letting a dude who decided to steal money from the people he playin with and brag about it later then it is what it is and we'll go from there... but we aint there yet

right now not even half the people have spoke on it...
    test
  6. Z. Spitwell

I'd even rather have Omagic's gay ass in the league

at least he aint a known thief
    test
  7. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

lol I don't know why you carrying on with that year old arguement bout the Shaq trade son.

I aint got no problems at all with you, but it's whatever.
    test
  8. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

what did mesk do last year?..somebody fill me in
    test
  9. Z. Spitwell

Im not even talkin about shaq...lol

and I have no problems with you either bruh

honestly, I have no problems with any of ya'll(talkin about the whole site)... including AVI... at this point tho Ima always clown AVI cause anything else would seem wierd... haha... but honestly I dont really hate AVI or nothing... like if I saw him in the street i wouldnt really slap him or nothing... I just fuck with him cause it obviously bothers him so much...lol... technically the only thing AVI has ever done was type stupid shit... so its not really like that

Mesko tho is a real life hoe who I want no association with
    test
  10. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

difference between you and I is, you desire to be adored on an internet rap website, cuz its all you got, on the other hand...i dont give a fuck.

I aint started on you, til you started popping off as you always do...then you turn around and claim you want it to be "drama free"

I havent seen shanks opinion, but mesk claimed they talked and he was cool with him being in it, if thats the case, hes going to be in it

you are the the main one with the problem with him, thats why you dont want him in it.

he aint gonna be holding the money, so there will be no dispute or money issue

everyone apparently thought vinyl was a trusted guy to hold the money after the mesk problem started, he ended up robbing the shit

Really, we can wait to see what shank says, or take a vote...or whatever
    test
  11. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

yeah i basically feel the same way, but it doesnt bother me, i just talk shit to dudes who talk shit to me, i have no reason to "hate" you.

actually im usually the one that gets under everyones skin and gets everyone pissed off, its funny as hell
    test
  12. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

foo| no you didnt.... you always played that humble role and shit
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

its not a zarbon decision, its a league decision, if the league is cool with mesk coming back then he's back. If the LEAGUE aint cool with it, then enef and invy it is.

lol @ this nigga zarb thinkin he run shit.
    test
  14. Z. Spitwell

he was holding the money

he felt he was cheated by Shank so in an attempt to fuck up the whole league he sent like 3 people they moneyback (the 3 people who think its cool for him to still play) and "supposedly" sent the rest of the money to Vinyl to pay out... and Vinyl had already been kinda M.I.A and Mesk knew that...

fact is... the nigga STOLE MONEY from people in the league then BRAGGED about it later (just click my name and you'll see homie leaving a message on my rm profile braggin about stealin the loot)

THAT is my beef with Mesk... because a cat with integrity would have either A- gave everybody they money back or B- took out there portion and paid the winner

but nah, this nigga even dropped all his players and deleted his yahoo email in HOPES that it would delete his team and somehow fuck up the numbers for the whole season... he was on some take my ball and go home shit

and after talkin all kinds of shit and sayin this league is dead to him now he wants to get back in... and I just dont see the point... why let a nigga who did all of that in... especially when a nigga like J Nyce got kicked out for going to jail in season 1 and nigaz wont let him back in... but they lettin mesk in after stealin money?? dont make sense to me

and he is tryin to put off the money on Vinyl... but he was the one holding it and no one told him to send it to vinyl... there would be fees involved why the hell would anybody want the money gettin all sent around... he up in here tellin lies and shit

year 1- big rants about how the league is stupid and wack because of scoring... went on to start gettin racist and call people ni66ers

year 2- threatens to keep the money and talks hella shit to Dely for no reason (also gave dely the winnings but always says money aint shit to him so i wonder why he expects people to look at that like he did some BIG shit)

year 3- stole the money, dropped his playrs, deleted his yahoo... all in hopes of fuckin up the league... and all while saying "fuck the league"

year 4- why should he be in it when we have several replacements??... nigaz only arguments is for his drunk rants... really? thats why he should be in it??lol

nah
    test
  15. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

wtf you talking about?

did you hit your head on something? ive went back and forth with a few people
    test
  16. Z. Spitwell

what are you talkin about man???

Flic had BEEEEEEN said he thought Vinyl was on some bullshit... THAT is why Mesk came up with the bright idea to send the money to Vinyl... nobody told mesk to do that shit... he decided to all on his own

passin the blame off to Vinyl is REDICULOUS... Vinyl stole the money in HIS league... for that he a hoe too... Mesk was on this very site BRAGGING about stealing the money man from THIS league

you cant put what happened in this league on Vinyl... Vinyl wasnt even postin no more by that time
    test
  17. Maurkadi

lol yeah just like when my money was supposed to come he had to use it to promote his mixtape and then when i see him on aim and asked about it, he had to use it for his girls tuition

and being techinical vinyl never fully paid me, foo| gave me $40 and was like i'll give you the other $10 in two weeks lol

i was just satisfied with the $40 after all that bullshit he kept saying
    test
  18. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

dam aint know mesk did all that

can't jeff hold the money?..seems to be the only one even remotely worth trusting with the money
    test
  19. Maurkadi

avi no pun intended here, but i speak my mind and speak on shit based on observations i make

yes you did get in it with a few people on here, that much is obvious

what i was saying is you played neutral when it came to mesk and its beyond just this league

you'll be very quick to speak out against anyone in this league when you feel that something is not right but you always fell back on mesk...

you can take this however you like but it is what it is
    test
  20. Maurkadi

im kinda surprised that you dont notice that shank is intimidated of you...

especially when its very obvious... you mean to tell me it was shank that made the suggestion!?!?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.