RM Fantasy Football Season 4

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Maurkadi, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

hopefully i can successfully vanish off the face of the earth like vinyl did
    test
  2. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

that motha fucka was friendly with everyone, talking to dudes on ps3 and all this

then he just took the money and never looked back

lol dishonorable ass motha fucka

whats worse is his excuses for 2 months, house burned down, computer got stolen, library was closed anytime he was supposed to send the loot lol
    test
  3. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

save the lies... We dont care
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Simply Sick

dude was going through alot of shit towards the end of the season

he was homeless at one point

i honestly think dude took that money and used it trying to survive lol

he probably was genuinely honorable b4 then
    test
  5. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

karma is a bitch though if he thought stealing was a way out he got it all fucked up
    test
  6. Z. Spitwell

i cant believe this nigga really beggin to get back in the league....shit got me rollin... What a loser... This fool stay contradictin himself...hahahahahaha

nigga say the league dead to him then he in here beggin to be in...haha

nigga posts on my profile braggin about stealin money then says money dont mean nothin to him...hahaha

nigga even said we havin trouble gettin 12 right before askin to be a part of this shit...hahahaa

you a joke... Stay out our thread

well i guess u can stay here and window shop if u want...lol... Loser
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

how do you know what to believe though? you didnt know that man in real life

what better way to make people feel sorry for you and not go after the money then saying "im homeless now"

homeless with a ps3 and net access? i didnt know you were so gullible son. lol
    test
  8. Z. Spitwell

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (3 members and 1 guests)
    Z. Spitwell, MeSko, A.V.I.

[youtube]_kEjRHSm1MM&feature=fvst[/youtube]

"mad at me and I think i know why... nigga you's a window shopperrrr mad at me everytime i replyyyyy"
    test
  9. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

nobodies begging, lol... a few people hit me up, shank suggested it, let the league decide

u vote no, cool

if everyone votes no, fine... if 10 vote yes, you vote no, sucks for you, if shank wants it, if he doesnt, its all semantics..

its whatever.. after people showed an interest in me coming back, id like to be a part.. if not, im content, im in 4 leagyues as it is... i just have history in this particular one via online..

but whatever makes u feel happy zarb... yes im begging... OHHH PLEASE... LET ME IN... WHHAAAA.... wait.. thats you and enef... but i aint even dissing enef cuz he moved on like a grown man..

lol, whatever league im in will be the top league, thats all and thats it...

now run along and smack dicks with whoevers couch your sleeping on this week

regardless if im in or not i hope everyone has a season similar to year 2, and i got dely in a league anyway...

if im not in, hopefully AVI gets in on afflictions league (ill go half with you if u want kid) and simply does too (same offer) and skrybe (same) and im straight, cuz these are the peeps i fuck with and want to be there with thruout the season.. (no homo)
    test
  10. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

yeah im getting in on flics league son, i was in it last year
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i vote simply holds the money and mesk gets back in. The league aint even fun like that without mesk's drunk rants and garbage vaseline-free trade proposals.
    test
  12. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

so whats the buy in?
    test
  13. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

this.
    test
  14. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

its funny cuz after season 2 when i was the same were all discussing bbq's and meeting up, giving each other money, internet hugging at the end of the season after spitting on each others moms and shit....

zarb turned this shit into a womans league year 3.. dude rocking a pink larry johnson jersey... 9 dudes openly ackowledge the vinyl situation and crisis not getting paid falls on vinyl, yet this delusional prick saying im lying? unreal.. but what do we expect from the same guy who introduced the idea of saying fuck mesk and using vinyl as the cash distributor? great idea zarb...

I DONT EVEN CARE WHO HOLDS THE MONEY, 25 bills? ill pay commishioners way too, and if i win, give the money to crisis, donate it to charity, donate it to vinyls broke ass... split it 11 ways and leave me out

fuck money

i want to rightfully defend my crown and i dont consider last year real at all.. i was robbed of a chance

AVI had his chance but i was simply to great (cheap shot)
    test
  15. Simply Sick

True...can't argue that
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Z. Spitwell

[youtube]AlOsU8_Rzsk[/youtube]

lol@ you lying SEVERAL times in every post you've made
    test
  17. Z. Spitwell

show me the 9 guys acknowledgin that... or even show me where i came up with some idea to send the money to vinyl... lmao

you stay tellin lies... I cant stop laughin at you right now

I never thought I would get the chance to laugh at your patheticness like this... thanks

and you right about money not being the issue... because I too will gladly pay Shank's way into the league this year... so fuck your stolen money

lol

oh wait, Im supposed to be too broke to pay for shank...hahaha... and Im supposed to be living on a couch instead of a condo in the warner center...hahaha... lol... the lies just make you look pathetic little boy
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

zarb nobody fuckin cares but you nigga. That shit is done with. Let that shit go...please dont spend the whole season crying and bickering with mesk about shit that happened last year and is over with. He aint holding the money, get off the shit.
    test
  19. Z. Spitwell

why would I do that

Mesk aint playin

now please dont spend the whole season suckin that nigaz dick like you be doing

thanks
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

shank invited him back...everyone is cool with it but you. That nigga is playing. Stop bitchin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.