RM Fantasy Football Season 4

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Maurkadi, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

whoever willin to pay the most lol
    test
  2. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

lol who stickied this?
    test
  3. Simply Sick

i think SK did a few hours ago
    test
  4. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

thats how its gonna be in the end anyways...

speaking of money who is gonna hold it..

and how much we playing for....things need to be talked about.
    test
  5. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

im also cool wit simply holdin the loot if he's down wit it
    and im not going back and forth with nigaz this yr... Or ever for that matter... But that doesnt mean i wont tell u how i feel...
    now to the money... I vote 25 bucks a head... 250 to 1st and 50 to 2nd
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Simply Sick

ill hold it
    test
  7. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@ppl lettin' AVI/asotv participate in a league[funny]

his team was garbage last year, yet somehow he started out like 7-0
    test
  9. Norwood Young

Norwood Young New Member

nah i was like 3-4

beat u twice tho
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

your other team

you had two

since asotv and AVI are the same person
    test
  11. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

zarbs such a twisted individual its sick.. broke nigga status...

i dont even post here like that enough to argue with that dude again, but i will say this..

zarb and enef last year openly said that if i win anything in vinyls league that my money goes to this league.. noone contested that.. so i quit this league cuz it wasnt fun AFTER I SENT BACK THE DUES TO ANYONE WHO SPOKE UP AND SAID THEY WANTED THEM BACK (affliction, simply, etc).. i won in vinyls league, vinyl aint pay, then it became my fault again? stupidity at its best, sign of a desperate loser trying to instigate..

year 2 all dely and I did was argue... we argued not on a personal level, but said some foul shit.. every week him and i went at it..

we ended up being the final 2.. i won the league, i gave him the dough... money aint shit to me.. comradary is.. im the one who said this league should go on till were old and grey.. so after all the beef dely and i had, i extended my hand, gave him the dough, we shook, and that strengthened our bond.. he aint cry like a fairy about us arguing.. we argued, end of the day we became friends

i got 3 cars, a crib with a view of NYC, a crib in the dominican republic, etc.. money aint shit to me.. im 3-5 years away from being liquid..

money was never shit to me which is why i gave dely money, which is why id pay for shanks stattracker each year, etc etc...

last year shit went out of control and got stupid..

the only dude who still rides the shit is zarb.. enef and i are cool now, we hollered at each other in a few threads like adults...

with that said im an original member since year 1

these "fights" maurkadi speaks of, is why the thread went 18,000 posts, 100,000 views.. which is why jeff decided to sponsor us.. which is why last year we had 30 people wanting to join yet this year it seems like cuz i aint boosting it yall are struggling to even get 12

yall can take a vote.. we know zarb votes no but hes a broke fuck who enjoys sausage fests at grindtime battles at the age of 30...

so if yall want to vote me in ill take it... ill pay simply my dough, and if i win shank can decide who can have it.. give it to whoever, donate that shit to charity... give it to crisis... keep it, fuck if i care.. i aint even keep the dough i won in year 2..

im competitive, its never about money.. i won this league year 2, im the only dude who stays consistent week in and week out, i bring excitement to the league..

i dont even want a part of what happened last year, i prefer year 2 where we shittalk, but at the end of the day its love... there was none of that last year..

im an original i deserve a spot.. im a champ i deserve a spot.. i basically co-cmmished this league for two years... so if heads want me in, im down, shank and i discussed things and its gravy since then.. if cats are to sensative to handle shit talk, i wont post in the thread, ill pm skrybe and dely and trashtalk to them privately so nobodys vagaina leaks to heavy...

heads gotta realize one thing, if you tell me that im no longer needed and that vinyls paying the dough, and vinyl doesnt pay, that falls on vinyl, not me, no matter how sick a 30 year old bum might try and twist shit, the fact is he spoke it like he was king of the league, nobody except simply and skrybe spoke up... i said fuck it, went on my way, vinyl aint pay, oh well, next time dont count your chickens before they hatch broke nigga!!!

even crisis said he saw my point of view

i dont want no drama.. heads want me in, i just want to play.. ill keep my drunken tirades for the ffc where dudes can handle it..

send me an invite if u want shank, if not, its cool, and i understand.. its just a league, im already in 4... im not gonna fight over it like a desperate dude would do... which ruined last years league before the season even started..

shank and i put our shit aside, he shouldnt have switched the win 3 weeks later, i guess i couldve called him when my grandfather passed away and said id be gone for a week and gave him an exact tiebreaker way i was happy with.. two wrongs, we discussed it, shits now right IMO.. internet grudges are for nerd ass dudes..

let me know

what up sk..

zarb, proceed to call my girl a monkey and flabber other lies.. this is my post on it, if heads feel it.. cool, if not, its not the end of the world.. i aint dickswinging with no dude who is that beneath me....
    test
  12. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

i won 1st in vinyls league. did you get 2nd or 3rd?
    test
  13. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

i won second, 250 bucks

after refunding 4 people, crisis wouldve actually gained an extra 30 bucks if vinyl paid him my dough, which is exactly what zarb, enef, vinyl and shank said that would happen and that i was no longer needed

hence i quit week 14, deleted my email, etc

it aint my fault dudes are like "fuck mesk, vinyl will just pay us if mesk wins anything" cuz at that point i was already in the playoffs in his league

dumb niggas like zarb counted thier chickens before they hatched

once vinyl no showed and didnt pay all the sudden it was up to me to pay again? lol, fuck out of here.. thats chickenhead shit.. whore standing on the corner stuff

even crisis ackowledged that shit and i had no responsibility at all... as did a few others, even shank... you cant say fuck mesk cuz he the dumbass who quitting and vinyl has his dough, then when vinyl dfont pay im supposed to ante up again? after 4 weeks of not even speaking to anyone in this league?
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

yea mesk did give me his rm winnings around that time .. his exact words were 'congrats on the baby, buy her something nice from me'
    test
  15. Dely

Dely In The Trap

ps i have two cars, will have 4 after iraq

and we move in our house this month

wooooo i love the army

all that and only been in for year
    test
  16. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

and were tighter cuz of that shit

end of the season was gravy... noone was crying cuz we argued

jeff ended up sponsoring us, cuz out of all them posts, most came from us..

yet last year heads are shocked im arguing in threads? where did everything change?

we argued everyday, and we was cool as fuck once season ended and we still are.. but damn right if i get back in you and me will be arguing.. at least your vag doesnt leak

congrats on your accomplishments, i appreciate the advice u gave me a few months back regarding it too..

pz pz
    test
  17. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

lmao@how midget ML comes in this thread and stalks it every single year while begging on his hands and knees to get in it cuz his shitty league that nobody gives a fuck about, and never has the same members gets ignored, cuz its as trash as his army cooking gig

[funny]
    test
  18. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

pretty sure me and mesk went back and forth a bunch during one or more of the seasons as well

but i got no problem with dude
    test
  19. Simply Sick

mesk my dude

but that threatening not to pay somebody shit is gay as hell

i remember that happened during the season...

mesk does make the league more interesting and hes vouched for me a few times

since im gonna be holding the money this time around...i say let him in
    test
  20. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

simply already picking out ps3 games and gear he gonna buy with the money, and no...not cuz he has a shot at winning [funny]

smh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.