RM COURT: Warbux against the community of RM

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J o o k, Sep 3, 2013.

?

Can warbux post late

1. Yay

71.1%
  2. Nay

28.9%
  1. xMetasiNx

xMetasiNx Met-uh-siN

I think @Duane Jackson has a point.

I also don't really give a fuck since I'm out.

If there was anybody still in the tournament that wanted Bux DQ'd he shouldn't have been allowed to post his verse. However, that is strictly because the dude who he beats next round is gonna be hella salty about this move. And does that make them a bitch? Probably not, because they all took it upon themselves to post on time every round. A lot of us in some cases posted early since we knew we wouldn't be around during the time verses were due. Rules are rules, end of story. That's the principle of the matter that I think a lot of people are missing.
    test
  2. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I think Duane should probably not comment on anything bux/dzk/goonies related for the remainder of the tournament man.

You mentioning oonies and shit in your newest verse is so incredibly suspect dude.....after last round you played the "i didn't think 5 years ago was relevant" shit in regard to not saying who your old name was, because your old name actually beefed with the goonies and now with your new verse and all I mean jeeze, and also how hard you're riding to get bux dq'd right now........shit just doesn't look right at all dude.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Depends on if their flight was late or their was a snowstorm or what. In professional sports if a team shows up late they'll try to get the game finished if they can. Rain delays in the MLB and the power outtage in the one game in the NFL last year, tbh.
    test
  4. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Nah bro.. I'm talking about them showing up 3 hours late to the east coast game because they are on West Coast time.. My point was u can't justify it with time zones.
    test
  5. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I think that a common sense bending of the rules should be ok on occasion, because rules cannot encompass every situation specifically.

People who want Bux dq'd right now seem like they reeeeeally would like a free pass past the favorite, it's really a shame to not just want your bars to win the day.

But k3 very well should have a sway in the judge's opinion one way or another, and if he wants to win on that sort of a few hours late technicality, let him lay in that bed he made for himself.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

It would all depend on why the team showed up 3 hours late and then it would rely on the league owners most likely. I don't think that's ever actually happened where a team just says "yo we showing up late" though. :funny:
    test
  7. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

How would I know he was gonna post late? Yeah I take shots cause he's like a superhero on here and its funny to me, plus all the bullshit last round. If it was k3 I'd be saying the same shit, and I think k3 is cool but rules are rules. Ain't nobody scared pay my flight I'll go to his hometown, setup a battle. If I win GRB I'll cover it all myself, y'all think its a joke I'll line up a few bar shows out there and make it a good time and eat his food as a consolation prize, but I doubt he would ever accept if it came to that anyways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    test
  8. Porkchop

Porkchop Well-Known Member

I thought the battlers were going to rely on the skills (Duane, I thought we agreed on this) and not on stupid technicalities,,,SHEESH...I'm here for the bars and the good times..And especially for my ladies..Ya'll can shove the junior high drama up ya backsides HA HA
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Porkchop

Settle this shit in audio. Ya bunch of bitches HA HA.
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

@warbux confirm or deny you'd duck @Duane Jackson in a live battle ???
    test
  11. Porkchop

Howdy sonny, confirm or deny that the finals will be live HA HA
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

We honestly don't even know who's going to be the top 2 yet. TBD bro.
    test
  13. Porkchop

There should be tracks flying back n forth as we speak, No? HA HA
    test
  14. Porkchop

We need to put the horse before the carraige tbh. What you doing on my lookin for a ladyfriend thread all night? SHEESH! Scoopin up the overflow eh? HA HA
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Lmao shook of eng?

I'm def not shook, especially in a rap battle, why? Cuz I know how to take a loss like a man and come harder the next time

You stay bitching bro, I understand 1800$ makes people wanna win, but if you wanted to win bad enough shoulda just posted Friday

I know niggaz work too, but I work 10 hour days almost everyday+go to class twice a week+do shows

So I understand the struggle, but winning the money should be more than enough to get you to post on time

Bux you're one of my favs to win the tourney but you act real hoe ish during GRB times tbh

Everyone else posted on Tuesday night except you, come on bro, stop with the excuses they let you post anyway
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  16. Blackanese

But I agree if k3 allows it then it should be no problem, he's the one battling
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Sin Skywalker

@Blackanese >>>

I never seen you go off on nobody like that, b.

:chefoooh:
    test
  18. Blackanese

I'm just saying, money makes niggas act like hoes

Bux still one of my favs tho
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  19. Sin Skywalker

B, you could'a used some of that anger and aggression in your GRB verse. :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Don't get it twisted I'm not hating on your or anything guy, I think you're doing pretty well in this thing. It just seems like you've got an abnormal amount of aggression for anything "them."
    test