RM COURT: Duane Jackson & DZK (RM STEP IN!)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J o o k, Aug 20, 2013.

1. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

This.

Sent from the streets of struggle with Tapatalk 2
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

This thread went 4 x platinum though. Got damn @J o o k
    test
  3. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Uh. what research did you do on me ? you said a hundred things that a hundred other rappers said even better than you did. There wasn't a personal diss to me in that entire track and you did zero research. What homework did you do?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

Then why are you complaining? Doesn't that make it fair? I said all played out shit and you said nothing at all like most battles..

So why are we arguing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. BangBang1

BangBang1 Bang Bang Hoody Gang

this nigga needs to lay off that shit man

now he contradicting himself
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

So basically you can't win a battle w/o personals? DJ had nothing but personals and no punches. Why can't you do vice versa? A grown ass man being a sore loser on the net.

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Jook a bitch man

Dzk a sore ass loser
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. -Guskav-

-Guskav- Ruski illness

Yall realise Jook already knows what he's going to do, he's just letting this run for drama and views.

My man the Don King of this GRB
    sitting back like:
    [​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

lmaooo

why are YOU running the GRB lol
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

Probably because he put 1,000$ of his own money along with time and effort into it, tbh @skrybe sk :scared:

@J o o k >>>
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  11. BULLY

BULLY LOL

So lets say he said from the jump he was atom react? Would personals about Atom React even matter because none of us remember that screen name for anything other than vaguely being in a few collabs and grbs. Its not like you couldnt find pic of the dude, or hear his music, or know anything about him to drop a 2 to 3 minute diss.

Nobody gives a shit about personals when there is no negative reputation or embarrassing memories attached to a persona.

To act like knowing he was atom react was a game changer is a cop out. I could see if the nigga was waze or some shit that anyone would actually remember anything negative and dissworthy about.

Let the votes play out, if people wanna vote a certain way over it, then they can do it.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  12. skrybe sk

so he's doing the same thing jeff did...

except he's swaying votes and influencing outcomes and generally intervening in things he should be neutral on lol

But whatevs...knock yourselves out lol
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

Making threads that are getting views is about it. The rules are staying the same and nothing is being swayed in the forum where it counts.

You know AEH is (mostly) all in fun. I think. :scared:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Lmaooooo DZK slamming his dirty fatass Kurt Cobain head against his computer monitor over this shit.

Prolly carved "Atom React" into his wrist
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I think that the spirit of the rules was to not hide who you were under some newly assumed identity if you've been a member of this community, or a guy with battling history. That's to avoid fuckery, such as knowing you have a history with this dude's actual group - IN AUDIO - and not even disclosing that, or who you were. Since you have a history with his group, you KNOW he'd know who you were, yet you didn't disclose that. WHY? "by the way, I was atom react I battled against your crew before" seems pretty fucking pertinent.

I think that it's the fuckery that the rule "no aliases" was trying to avoid, in spirit. That's pretty clear.

You could cry all day that dzk is getting favoritism if he's given a pass................. blah blah integrity of tournament blah blah.......
    But you could also say a guy hid that he battled this dudes crew under a different alias and didn't disclose that.....so fuckery went on, blah blah integrity of the tournament blah blah.

Don't pretend there's not two legitimate lights to see this in and act like a bully boy child about it, though. If you think that homey didn't think it was pertinent info. to tell dzk he battled against his crew in the past under an alias, you're a retard. It's premeditated, and weak.

I'm not voting on this battle.
    Duane came nice and won the battle, but he had a slight handicap that could clearly have changed the content of his opponent. That's fuckery.

@J o o k
    @SinSSMG my two.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. skrybe sk

thats what the battlers do. THe wird of pley's, the noodles' etc.

The MODERATORS RUNNING THE TOURNAMENT are supposed to be neutral. Not running around like "omfg i just nutted on myself Duane Jackson just destroyed DZK omfgggggg" because thats swaying votes.

The voters police this shit. Duane Jackson followed the rules. There is no rule stating "if you ever had a different boardname you must identify and explain yourself to all your opponents." Its up to the voters to decide if it doesnt matter (which it absolutely fuckin does not) or if they wanna vote duane jackson out over it.

Unless an actual written rule was broken and DZK requests a DQ over that broken rule then any decision beyond that is up to the voters. Not a clearly biased mod.

again, these are things that separated the GRB from all the other dipshit battle tournaments on the internet. You dickheads were given the keys to a Bentley and you are doing everything in your power to make it look like a ford focus smh
    • +Rep +Rep x 4
    test
  17. skrybe sk

DZK had no idea who he was battling even though he heard his voice AND posted his pictures

you people are all tards man. I hope dzk wins this tournament just for outsmarting all you dipshits lmaoooo
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. C~Moneys Toilet

C~Moneys Toilet I GET LITTLE WHITE DICK

1. Of course you think Duane won, he's your fucking brother for christ sake.
    2. Duane won fair and square... even though you penned his verse... which is pathetic.
    3. Yes.
    4. Yes.
    test
  19. SIN

SIN Sincerely

only on rm can niggas bitch about u using ur actual name as a fuckin alias...
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  20. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Lmao now that you say it like that it does sound stupid as fuck.

@ Cmoney, I assure you atom react can write his own shit , i've heard him rap before under his jayoo name.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test