RM.COM Fitness Challenge - Magazine !!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Resilient., Apr 9, 2013.

1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

THE RM.COM FITNESS
    CHALLENGE MAGAZINE

By Resilient.

RM.COM Fitness Challenge Breakdown

DaAlmightDolla
    [​IMG]
    Lost a few pounds. In a six week contest, though; not much of a transformation. Diet is key. Dolla may have been a big guy all of his life, and he is at the age that losing it is even tougher than it ever was, and this six week contest proved such. He lost a few pounds which is visible in his mid section. Good job for sticking it out, though.

Deep Abyss
    [​IMG]
    It is a lot easier for a skinny guy to shred in six weeks then that of a bigger guy. Decent muscle tone in the abdomen region. The flexing of the bicep is not necessary unless you did that in the first picture so the voters can see the difference. I don’t see much of a size gain, but I do see some shreddage going on. Add some more potatoes and pasta to your diet, and keep working like you do to gain some mass. You must weigh like 145-160 I’d say. But, you look good man. Nice work this competition, and keep it up!

Ghost Ninja
    [​IMG]
    Another person who felt it necessary to flex in the after picture but not the first picture. You also got a tan! Nice. Good muscle tone in your abdomen, shoulders and biceps looks like they gained a little mass, but what I really want to commend you on is how you ripped up your lats. You lost size around your waist and brought your lats out a bit, nice work here man.

Its papi
    [​IMG]
    I don’t see a transformation at all to be honest. You’re not a fat dude, and you aren’t a skinny dude. Not much muscle mass, but you aren’t a stick figure. You’re an average guy, and you’re going to stay an average guy. If you want a strong abdomen, and a ripped abdomen, it’s going to take some serious time - or some serious work outs. I can help you out with them if necessary. But you maintain well, and that’s a feat in itself to be honest.

J o o k
    [​IMG]
    Another one who isn’t fat, isn’t skinny. You have some good muscle mass in the first picture. Your second picture looks like you toned up your arms a little bit, and your abdomen a little bit. You didn’t need much work from the beginning. I can see that you have nice size biceps, and you need to shift that focus to your shoulders. Your traps are good, but your shoulders are lacking a bit. A guy your size I would suspect you’d have some cannonballs up there, but your traps are over powering your shoulders, making them look small. Still, looking good brother.

MLov420
    [​IMG]
    You had a good transformation in your mid section. Probably wasn’t too hard since you had a good solid foundation to start from in comparison to other members of this competition. Not necessary to flex, though. Your oblique muscles are lacking severely, though. In addition to your ab workouts, you want to do some oblique work outs. It will bring that V in much deeper. Your biceps underwent some transformation too. Again, you’re flexing them a bit, but I can tell they gained about 2 inches of diameter. Excellent work.

Noodles
    [​IMG]
    You are a skinny guy, and I bet you’ve always been kind of skinny. From the looks of your picture, I’d say you’re about 150 pounds - maybe 160. The thing with being skinny is that it’s hard for muscle to grow. I bet you eat like a horse, too. You shredded up a little bit, but nothing significant. Your body mass index didn’t grow too much either. If anything, you lost a little of your size. Nothing changed in your biceps except some veins popping through indicating you did work out, but you focused on reps and ripping up instead of mass gains. Same diet for you - Potatoes and pasta. Get that weight up, then you can shred. I was there too. You have to get big before you can lose weight and rip up. Shave that shit, too man.

Reign
    [​IMG]
    Huge gains man! Nice work. I know some people are saying you juiced - I don’t believe you did. I can say that because I know what the P90x can do to people who aren’t in shape to begin with. Your before picture you are soft. Not fat, but you don’t have much muscle tone. Your after pictures you have some great muscle tone, but nothing overpowering. You don’t look like a meat head. Your traps are lacking, but not many people want traps. Your shoulders are tiny, too. Do some Arnold’s to get them up a bit. Use 40’s or 50’s to do them, and you’ll build up into some mini cannonballs. You lacked your workouts on your “love handles.” Thos are the hardest to get rid of, and they are the hardest to keep off. I think you concentrated too much on your front, and not your sides. Lats and obliques look good too. Another unnecessary flex in the after picture, unless you’re going to flex in the first picture. Also, if you had someone take the after picture for you like the before picture, you wouldn’t have a reason to flex your bicep. Haha.. Nice work. Potential winner here.

Screech
    [​IMG]
    Nice work, man. Did some shredding in your trap and shoulder area. Shoulder mass didn’t increase, but you have a good muscle tone now. Upper chest area looks good, and you can tell you did a lot of light weight bench pressing in rotation with your work outs to rip that up. I wish you would have done the same on a decline bench. That will bring your chest out a little more. Decent transformation there. Your abs look good though. They are chiseled, but you can definitely see some gains there. You ignored your “love handles” as well though. They aren’t easy to do, at all. Another potential winner here, to be honest.

test
  2. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

SinSSMG
    [​IMG]
    Feeling the ink, my man. Can’t see much in your photo since you are too close, but from what I see not much of a transformation. You had good tone in the before pic, and decent size in the before pic. Your abs shred a little bit, but nothing spectacular. I will say that you have the best obliques that I’ve seen in this competition, though. You didn’t need much of a transformation from your before pic. Your chest mass did not increase or decrease. You maintain your size nicely. Not a fat guy, and not a skinny guy. Keep up the good work. Throw in some incline chest flies to blow that chest out a bit. And take a further pic next time.

Wird of Pley
    [​IMG]
    Excellent work man. You had the biggest loss of weight I think. That’s where it starts. You can’t shred until you have lost that weight. Your biceps and shoulders seemed to have gotten some gains in size. I bet gaining size has come easy to you for a while. You’re not a small guy. Traps are small, shoulders are good in comparison with the rest of your body. But this shows some serious dedication to losing weight. You must have went from a 42 to a 36/38 waist line man. That’s commendable, and I hope you keep it up. If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll lose some weight. Then you can start shredding, and you’ll be a fucking monster.

============================

AND THE WINNERS ARE . . .

2nd Place - Wird of Pley
    [​IMG]
    @Wird of Pley - Although the runner-up, You did an awesome job my man. Keep up the good work, and I’m sure you’ll be a top par monster in time. Eat right, exercise, and don’t give in to shitty food and bad habits. You’ve made it this far, man. It’s time to push the envelope now, sir. Show us what you’re really fucking made of!!

YOUR RMC FITNESS CHAMPION
    ….::: !!! R E I G N !!! :::…..

[​IMG]
    @Reign - Enjoy that $100.00. Spend it wisely, my friend. Do not succumb to the weaknesses and buy 33 2 for $3.00 Big Macs and your locals McD’s. It’s not worth it! Keep going at it, keep up the good work, and stay healthy! Congratulations on your victory in the first ever RMC Fitness Challenge!

RMC FITNESS CHALLENGE
    PEOPLE’S CHAMPION!
    J O O K

[​IMG]
    Well it goes without saying. The First Ever RMC Fitness Challenge People’s Champion would have to be J o o k. Not only was he able to make some decent transformation, but his words of encouragement to everyone in this tournament shows that he is a true sportsman, and a true gentleman. J o o k was able to bring the board together and host the only Fitness Challenge successfully, maintain a voting structure, and put up money for the winner(s).

Least Likely To Keep At It
    DaAlmightyDolla

[​IMG]

@DaAlmightDolla is a big person to begin with. It will be very hard for him to keep at it, especially now that the competition is over. Add in the fact that he received 0 votes for winning this competition. I hope he continues to do what he’s doing, but I feel that now that there’s honestly no other reason besides self worth to keep at it, he won’t. DAD is a cool dude, but I give him 3 weeks before he’s back to his ‘before’ status. Dolla, prove me wrong man. Prove Me Wrong! And pop that white head in the after picture approximately 4 inches above your belly button.

Honorable Mention
    None Other Than . . .
    NOODLES

Closing Remarks
    A special thanks goes out to @MyKe SeaN if he is able to come through with some cash as well. It takes a real gentleman to throw money into a competition that he was not a part of fully. A special shout out to @Noodles for being the only one with balls in posting a nude picture, although the manscaping subject arose some controversy. I want to thank everyone for reading through the magazine, for I spent some time on it, and would appreciate any feedback that you can give to me. I want to thank @J o o k for running such a smooth tournament; a tournament in which can benefit everyone who entered;
    And more-so the ones who finished.
    And I have to thank each and every one of you that finished, and will continue to do the same. Bettering yourselves for a competition is one thing, but now that the competition is over, I pray that you all continue to strive to be the best that you can be; be the healthiest that you can be; and be the person that the less fortunate wish they can be.
    Strive for greatness, my friends; Reach for the stars.

Truly Yours,

Resilient.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

This shit is raw, stickied.

About to read now.
    test
  4. Ghost Ninja

Ghost Ninja Well-Known Member

lollll awesome

i feel like the world is gonna end and this will be the only remnant of human kind
    test
  5. J o o k

Yoooo man, resilient this was a good freaking read bro.

Screw you @ my shoulders. I keep them lean so I can hold my gun up for extended amounts of time :scared:

:drakecheese:

Awww nudels got his shout out.

I want to see wird get a six pack tbh.

And dad use to be skinny as fuck I want to see him get back into shape.

Lmao @ 33 2 for 3 Big Macs.

Are Big Macs really 2 for 3 :scared:
    test
  6. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Lmfao Yeah man. 2 for $3.00 Big Macs comes around a lot! I love those days, because I'll buy 4 for $6.00. I can do shit like that.
    :lux3:

And I'm half your size with double the shoulder mass. :eek:
    test
  7. J o o k

Fuck shoulders :eek:
    test
  8. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

@Screech dont hype @Noodles bitch ass up

he would get fucked up just as bad as i would fuck u up u canadian faggot
    test
  9. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

[​IMG]

For the next contest, I'll do the opposite. Instead of shredding up, I'll bulk up.
    test
  10. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

lol thats not a white head.... my mirror is dirty.

im sticking to it the best i can until june. that was my goal since day 1.
    test
  11. Reign

Reign Let it...

lol!

I'm ordering new running shoes with my winnings ;)

My shoes are busted as fuck.
    test
  12. Reign

Reign Let it...

My shoulders and traps have ALWAYS been my weak point. Part of that is genetics. My arms naturally develop when lifting but my shoulders do not.
    test
  13. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

noodles obv lobbied all he could to get that mention. if he would of stayed quiet like a true sportsman, he wouldnt even be mentioned. sometimes you just have to remain humble.
    test
  14. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Jook has hugeeeee traps pause
    test
  15. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

:funny:

I'm gone!
    test
  16. J o o k

:scared:
    test
  17. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Go with those Nike Free's
    I love them for running. Best shoe ever.
    test
  18. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

Word @ what you put under mine

This contest made me realize I've hit a plateau and just been chilling here, and I'm pretty sure it's mostly cause of diet

Magazine was cool tho. Next time we separate the contest into sections, this way fit niggas can work towards something as well (Like nyce res....sneez :scared:)
    test
  19. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Thanks man =)

I'll tell you what, if you're looking to build some muscle but feel you hit a plateau, you have to start doing negatives with your work outs. You know what they are?

I remember I was stuck on 285 for like a month. I did negatives with 320, and my max bench went up to 365 in 2 months after that. I did negatives for a good weeks. My max at the beginning was 315.

It builds some serious muscle strength and endurance.

Do negatives with every work out for a good 2 - 3 weeks. You'll see some serious gains in strength and size.

And yes, we need to do something for the fit people.
    test
  20. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

I've done negatives for pull-ups. Still to early for my lifts to stall but ill keep it in mind when they do

You know of any books/sites where I can learn about nutrition?
    test