RM 2008 Fantasy MMA Standings

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Mac Sabbath, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i would never wear a "tap out" t shirt. ever. that shits corny.

i dont like the betting wager stuff.

i'd be willing to throw money on it, if someone talked to jeff and had like a $10 entry fee then every 4-5 fight cards it resets. that would be cool.

i kind of like the idea of getting points for wins and 2 points for guessing the win + round + way of ending.
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

What's corny about tap out shirts?
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I was jokin' homie... Calm down... haha
    test
  4. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  5. Ben Official

they are shirts for rednecks and posers. no legitimate fighters are wearing tap out shits unless they are unfortunate enough to be sponsored by them. its even worse than affliction shirts.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I know fighters that really train that ain't sponsored that rock tap out tees...
    test
  7. Ben Official

sure there are some... but most people that wear them don't train. a lot of people around here think its corny as hell. you'd get laughed at wearing that shit around here by most people who actually train. i can't stand tapout shit. its mostly worn by douche bags and posers.

a lot of kids buy them because it gives other people the impression that they fight which is cool to them.

there are some people that just like rocking tapout stuff, but if im not sponsored by a fighting company, you wont see me wear their shit. its corny. but tapout is by far the worst.
    test
  8. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

I say 3 points a win - 2 points the correct finish - 1 point the correct round... maximum 6 points a win.

maybe minus 1 a loss?

i'm getting in thissss
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I think it's wack if you don't train but if you train, I don't care. I see people who train jits wear tap out shit a lot.

And you're not "posing" if you do train. But to each his own....
    test
  10. Ben Official

yeah. i guess i learned my lesson once. my dad bought me a brazilian top team t shirt and it was an awesome shirt, but i knew i shouldnt wear it around my gym or really out of the house. one day i was late to train and threw the shirt on thinking it was a different one. since we arent BTT i was super embarrassed when i got there and noticed i had it on. i heard my trainer say to my main instructor "olhe seu camisa" and even though i had just started taking portuguese i could understand he was talking about my shirt, my instructor looks at it and is like "what the fuck is this?!" and he chewed me out for a few minutes and told me since it was a gift i could wear it in the house but never out of the house. so embarrassing.

so from then on i just wear my teams shirts and my sponsors shirts. even if i wasnt sponsored i would NEVER wear a tapout shirt though no matter what. they are corny as hell.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Honestly, I like the designed around the tap out... Think it looks cool. And I like what it represents...

How long you been trainin' for?
    test
  12. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Yeah, I'll probably go with this at first and see what happens from there. I probably will only count the wins though.

UFC 93 will be the trial.

yall don't really like the betting idea? All I was thinking was "if this guy wins, you gotta give me x amount of points" type shit. Just could make the debates around here interesting. Not something you have to participate in, but I wont do it if yall don't want it.
    test
  13. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

As for the shirt discussion, I don't like the fad either, but I actually like a lot of affliction's shirts. I don't own any, but I wouldn't be against it.

Tapout shirts are boring imo.
    test
  14. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

How about an ATT SHIRT YEAAAAAAAAAH. lol yeah im with Ben i wont were a Tap out shirt. i aint gonna lie though if they wanted to sponser me i'd take that shit in a heart beat.
    test
  15. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

I got a couple unopened UFC and Pride Dvds i would be willing to donate to this if it goes down.
    test
  16. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

^ as long as I don't have to be seen with those goons in public, sure.
    test
  17. Ben Official

about 3 1/2 years 8 days a week
    test
  18. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ dope... how'd you find sponsors? I never understood how that works. I'd love to do that... You tryna make a career of it?
    test
  19. Ben Official

my trainer knows a guy in brazil and he told them about me and they wanted to do it, now i get tons of free shit and all my tournaments paid for. i love it. i didn't have to do any looking. i'm the only one i know thats not a pro fighter thats sponsored so i dont know how to find sponsors, but i think if you want to you can just send videos of you winning tournaments and credentials and stuff and they might check you out
    test
  20. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

That's dope du'... Keep at that shit... You got videos of you in tournies 'n shit?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.