Rivalry - "I Move Weight" [Drop links for shure!]

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Rivalry, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

i move weight

a short track i did at 3 am

drop your links..i will respond
    test
  2. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

test
  3. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

anyyybodddyyy ever care.....
    test
  4. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

peepin...hook is ight...not catchy but it works..
    verse is nice...voice reminds me of sum1...but..u should do a hiss reduction...clear the vocals up alil...flow is good...delivery is nice...clear even tho its fuzzy...
    overal this is nice..lyrics was good..flow was good threw out this...clear up the vocals alil n u good....i sent a friend invite...maybe we can collab sumtime...hit me back if u down...

i need sum feedback aswell...peep my thread
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917280
    test
  5. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

thanks, ill get to that link..and sure im always down for a collab
    test
  6. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

beats pretty cool, kinda different, id rock it tho.. ya voice ight, flow is ight its not really shaky or nothin but the way you deliver it, not that appealin to me, its ight tho with this beat, sounds almost like my mans status, like the same flow, delivery a little different, but anyways.. ya lyrics ight, you doin ya thing, stay up
    test
  7. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

song concept was set up well but the way you spit your lines didn't make me want to believe what you were saying. you gotta spit with little more conviction in your voice. lyrically you were solid but unoriginal. i didn't hear anything that I could connect with but I also didn't hear anything that would make me say "this kid is garbage." I don't know, maybe I'm tripping because I am anti-drugs. either way, solid drop.
    test
  8. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

thanks for returning
    test
  9. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

I think the beat you chose to do this song to, was an odd choice. Cuz the beat sorta forces the emcee into a laid back feel, along with the listeners. But u talkin about sodomizin emcees. Kinda awkward nah mean? I think its why you seem semi-monotone. Anyway, nice flow. Its on point. Doesn't fall off. So props for that. You use doubles nicely, and implement adlibs even better. Props for that too. That hook, although simple, is catchy with the "I move weight" This was a short drop, shoulda did another verse at least. More for ppl to give you feedback on. But anyway, this was pretty good. Emotion is ya only problem, but again, i think it has to do with what i said at the start of my reply. Keep writing. Be good.

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917450
    test
  10. Rivalry

Rivalry chyea.

thanks yeah im fixing a lot of my delivery for my next shit...ill get at the link
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.