Rise of the Irish (New Track) Favors Returned

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by MC Devious, Apr 13, 2013.

1. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

test
  2. Szymszon

Szymszon New Member

test
  3. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

Thanks for the listen man. My next track is making this one look like shit though...it'll be a reverbnation exclusive which you can follow at www.reverbnation.com/idoleyes959 or just wait on me to drop the link here. Again thx for the listen though.
    test
  4. Szymszon

Szymszon New Member

Page not found says my opera. But in the future i will look it. (sory for my english;p)

And here is my track. I am from Poland and you may not understand it, but check it!. youtube.com/watch?v=DlyMddzSqxU
    test
  5. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

Checking it now...it was supposed to be reverbnation.com/idoleyes859 I typod
    test
  6. 9FunkyHippies

9FunkyHippies Member

I like your style a lot. My type of shit. I appreciate it if you could go to my song post and leave something. It hould be at the top of the list.
    test
  7. RedEyed

RedEyed Leviathan

the beginning of the beat is sick

I liked that you started it with your birth (red beard/fed beer, etc)

the fact you sometimes rhyme words that don't rhyme perfectly is a plus (wild/law, storm/road, am/sound) since you made it work

not sure if you wanted constructive criticism but from a listener standpoint I think the chorus sounds similar to the verses and so more variation in the flow could make it more interesting to follow

nice theme track though
    test
  8. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

Thanks, didn't expect so many viewer on RM honestly. I'll get to all the feedback tonight. If you like the music follow me on ReverbNation @ Idoleyes859 Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos for exclusive music, videos, and dates of shows.
    test
  9. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

the hooks kind of whack, but the beat is ill and your verses are tight. I like the story and theme, flow's a little simple, quality is great. stay up.
    test
  10. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

Yeah has I feel like the hook should be redone as well. Thanks for all the feedback guys, I always appreciate that ish.
    test
  11. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Beat is pretty dope. I like it. Verse 1 was good. Rhymes were simplistic, nothing crazy, but not terrible. Flow was decent, straight forward, and easy to follow.

chorus - I didn't like it.

Verse 2 - Same as verse 1. Flow was okay, nothing spectacular. The way you ended verse 2 I was not feeling. Sounds like you kind of rushed that out to get in before the chorus.

Verse 3 - Again, maintained the consistency of your flow. So I'll give it to you for having your style.

A lot of single syllable multies "Go, Flow, Blow, Yo" Try to make it a little more complex. Raise your vocals a little bit. Just the primary vocals, keep the voice overs where they are, but the beat is kind of overpowering your voice.

Outro was irrelevant.

Decent track man.

I don't record or write anymore, but click HERE for something cool.

Later man.
    test