Rise And The Fall ***NEW***SOLO**Kamikaze Lyricist***Hot **Drop links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by KamikazeLyricist, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

thanx I appreciate the feed
    test
  2. Telling The Truth

Telling The Truth DL My New CD

That beat is fuckin dope. Nice hook. I like this cause its different. Im feelin the lyrics and your presence on the mic. This is just a dope track all around.

7/10

Peace
    CP Sick
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

thanx for that ...
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i woulda went ape shit, if it was the nas rise and fall beat u were gona spit to

i definitely see the knice similarity in flow, but even more i see a royce similarity in flow as well

over all, this was good, shit, i honestly hate when people use such a famous beat and do their own hook to it lol just a pet peeve for me, it never sounds right to me

u killed this tho, content was sick, and to be even compared to royces flow, it means ur flow is ill

good shit

check my new shit out when u got time

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=932332
    test
  5. TGT(7)

TGT(7) NexT

....listening....haha....like the 50 cent beat...ok..i can hear your voice clearly...i like how u open up......its very accesible....i like how you started off..but then there were some parts where you slowed up..i didnt like that too much....I like listening to this because....your not a predictable rhymer.....i dont know exactly what your gonna say..so thats good...flow is straight and presence is not bad..sometimes its a lil off..but its straight....overall this was nice..even tho it was short....
    test
  6. KamikazeLyricist

I appreciate all the feed ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.