Rise And The Fall ***NEW***SOLO**Kamikaze Lyricist***Hot **Drop links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by KamikazeLyricist, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  2. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

dope beat, the delivery,energy and emotions are dope in this, your lyrics are nice explainin what you wanna say nicely, the flow is sound'n cool you fittin the beat very nicely, im listenin to the lo- fi and the quality aint that good tho the song is sound'in very nice, im feelin the hook fa sho, sound'n nice very nice listen man

return the feedback:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930541
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

I appreciate the feed ...
    test
  4. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

HEaring this, Ok, returning the feed
    emotion on the beginning was nice, On some eminem shit, but i couldnt distinguish the end of the begining and the first verse, still nice blend i dont know if you wanted it like that, but its still good, damn i just did a beat like this, shit sounds good,

~rHymes~
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

test
  6. ..Ares..

..Ares.. New Member

thanks for the reply man..

beats hot.. what beat is that?

anyways..
    hook aint bad.. delivery is nice.. presence is fire.. i like the lyrics..
    this track is koo.. i could hit rewind on this shit.. keep doin u..1
    test
  7. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

real commercial

not feelin the lyrics, but flow is ok...

sound like your trying to be mainstream

not my cup of tea

hyped beat but outshinin
    test
  8. Gwan Rong

Gwan Rong Honor 'n' Glory

Feelin' The Beat, Def Fit The Lyrics. The Lyrics Wer kl [IMO] Hook Waz kl, One Uh Dem Catchy Ones Dat U'd Get Pissed Off Wit Coz Ya Can't Get It Out Ya Mind. I Didn't Like Ya Delivery Thought The Emphasising On Every Bar Waz A Bit 2 Dominating For The Track. Ya Pessence Waz kl, U Seemed Comfortable On The Mic. Ya Production Waz Aite, Think The Vocals Weren't Blended Enuf, But Ya Lyrics Wer Madd Clear So I Aint Gon Knock It. All In All A Pretty Solid Track, Wrd@Bein' On Sum Eminem Type Shit. Keep Droppin'.

Get@Me: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930785
    test
  9. KamikazeLyricist

I appreciate the feed especially since I threw this together literally in like 45 mins ... written and alll... aill get all the links at halftime its football Sunday lol
    test
  10. Emation

Emation SPREAD THE iLLNESS

listening: I like the hook it's real nice, catches my attention instantly. The lyrics are nice and display a unique and complete message. I like how you attacked this track. Good mic presence, vocals come off strong. It seems to me that the beat is too loud or something because they can't add a buzz to the vocals. It's hard to explain. Other then that everything is well thought out and put together on this, stay up and keep doing what you do! peace.
    test
  11. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

listenin:
    yeah, i like this beat...hooks on point...nicely done...flows cool...second cat today tho that sounds like an eminem lovechild...lyrics are straight tho...i'd just say werk on gettin yer content across in some different ways, but this was a nice post...keep spittin...

return the favor:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930454
    test
  12. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

nice presence on this...voice is pretty dope, kinda eminemish like homie said wit the flow, but the lyrics is pretty dope..quality didnt seem bad to me, im on the hi fi version..sounds pretty good, i like the hook...pretty catchy..i like this style of chorus better than repetive statements, nice emotion too

nice track fam..ima be lookin out for more of ur tracks

be easy, FLA STAND UP@!
    test
  13. KamikazeLyricist

thanx and word up reppin FL
    test
  14. kaveh

kaveh New Member

listenin..

beat sounds madd familiar, wats the instrumental?
    voice sounds nice
    flow is comin in real dope
    delivery fits the joint

cant find much wrong wit this track, im feelin it overall man
    test
  15. KamikazeLyricist

test
  16. KamikazeLyricist

test
  17. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Beats dope.

This is better than the last track I heard you do. Flows nice, you still need to develope a little more. Your emotion and delivery are on point aswell. I like the outro.. This track was tight though. Keep dropping tracks like this and you'll be set.

Returned
    test
  18. chucke

chucke Member

The hook got that swing/change-up. Yea, I don't want to sound like the others above me, but ur style sounds familiar ya know. Other than that, you sound comfortable on the mic…got them mulitis workin for you....rhymes were cool, quality was proper, and the beat was nice….i like that piano. Bangin. Pz.
    test
  19. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Nice...Listening.

Beat Sounds Dope Man...Damn I'm Feeling This Already. Flow Is On Point Man...I'm Feeling The Lyrics...The Structure On This Was Good But It Needs To Be Longer. Add Another Verse Or Something. The Overdubs Were Done Nicely...Overall Nice Track. But It Was Over Too Soon. Would've Liked To Hear Some More. Keep It Up Man.
    test
  20. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

i love the hook from the jump. Really catchy. Flow has gotten like 3905923% better. Lyrics are dope. Nice scheme and swagger. Reminds me a little of k-nice....like the style and shit. Mad original tho. Hook again....shit is inspiring to me. lol. Dope track all around dawg, for real. Props. Good that we get along now and shit. Thats what this hip hop shit is all about

1love, spuner
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.