RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by since83, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. since83

since83 Well-Known Member

Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54: ‘The Green Mile’ actor dies nearly two months after suffering heart attack

Read more: Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54:

LOS ANGELES — Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee says the Oscar nominee for "The Green Mile" has died while being hospitalized following a July heart attack.

Publicist Joy Fehily released a statement from Clarke's fiancée, the Rev. Omarosa Manigault, saying the 54-year-old actor died Monday morning in a Los Angeles hospital after nearly two months of treatment following the July 13 heart attack.

The 6-foot-5, 300 pound Duncan appeared in dozens of films, including such box office hits as "Armageddon," ''Planet of the Apes" and "Kung Fu Panda."

Duncan had a handful of minor roles before "The Green Mile" brought him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. The 1999 film, based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, starred Tom Hanks as a corrections officer at a penitentiary in the 1930s. Duncan played John Coffey, a convicted murderer.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Awwwww HEEELLLL nooo!! R.I.P. and dammit too many people we need are dying way before their time.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

RIP.....i loved his roles.
    test
  4. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

dang, bad news here

Now we know Hollywood life must be stressful, stars are dying now in their 50's
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

test
  6. walk with me

walk with me Member

rip to the big fella
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

he was a good man. r . i. p.
    test