RIP: Eddie Guerrero

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Nam Dekan, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats Sad About It, Is Most Of Us Wrestling Fans, Seen Him More Than Our Own Family..... I Seen It Posted Here On Rapmusic, Sunday Morning, And I Just Didnt Want To Beleive It.. Smackdown Won't Be The Same Without Him..
    test
  2. JadoreJeTaime

JadoreJeTaime I know, I love you too!

Smackdown will not be the same without Eddie Guerrero. I found out about 2 days ago and it took me by surprise. He was one of my favorite wrestlers especially after he dedicated his life to becoming sober. I never knew that he had heart problems. I guess no one did. Died brushing his teeth...damn. Just goes to show no matter who you are, you can be taken in an instant. *shakes head* RIP to Eddie and nothing but condolences to his family.
    test
  3. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

i still cant believe he died... this shit happen by suprised..

i bet it caught alot of attention to those..who still wonder..."wow he died"
    test
  4. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

R.I.P eddie he was seriously one of my favorite wrestlers.. i still can't believe this....

R.I.P eddie....
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I remember his ladder match with Edge on Smackdown. Eddie was a heel, and after Edge won the match, the whole crowd was chanting Eddie's name.
    test
  6. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

I need to download the tribute raw.
    test
  7. Killumin

Killumin Be happy with what u got!

When i heard this i was like nah no way, but i peeped raw and seen it was true,dude allway's had me glued to screen from the wcw day's to the wwf well wwe now.

R.I.P Latino Heat Edwardo Guerrero
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.