RIP: Eddie Guerrero

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Nam Dekan, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Whoa, I had no idea until now. That is striking. Very sad news.

R.I.P.
    test
  2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

38 is still way too young, rip.
    test
  3. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

saw this on yahoo, damn damn shame. Eddie was one of the best people they had on Smackdown right now, I was glad to see him back as a face and the angle he was working with Tista. R.I.P.
    test
  4. Alphabetical

Alphabetical Superstar Producer

Damn my heart jumped in my throat this morning when i seen this.

RIP Eddy
    test
  5. WorstAliasEver

WorstAliasEver Little Lord Fauntleroyce

No matter how many times this happens, it still hurts. Especially with someone like Eddie who had made tremendous effort to turn his life around. Wrestling builds up our heroes only to take them way too soon.

RIP Eddie.
    test
  6. ghostman1000x

ghostman1000x New Member

test
  7. Oh yea thats right, kenedy'll be in it then sense he was his last opponent, and eddie screwd him ne way.. ha.. i no i shouldnt of said that :(
    test
  8. og caffeine

og caffeine R.I.P Dad

eddie was in my top list, damn im shocked. Im going to miss eddie, god bless the dead.... Time to hit the switchez in the sky, R.I.P EDDIE.....
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

very sad here..he was kinda of an extrme character, but his ring presence was very electrifying..he was hilarious in WcW times with his cheat to win gimmick..RIP
    test
  10. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Easily my favorite to watch on the active WWE roster. Guy was creative in the ring long before the cheating gimmick.

Big loss for wrestling.
    test
  11. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

dam eddie was one of my favorites, since the time he and benoit came to wcw.

i dont really get sad but this joint defintely hit me.. and yea he was prolly about to get the title so that sucks..

Tna did some nice tributes to him last nite and im sure wwe will put on great tributes tonight and for fridays smackdown.
    test
  12. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

Nah I hated Eddie, I thought he was useless until he beefed up. Beat Brock n' immediately became my main man. Wrestlemania XX was a dream come true 'cause I've always liked Benoit.
    test
  13. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

i always hated with a passion but respected him with the same passion

i was actually happy when he won the title at wm20

this news hit me like a ton of bricks, absolutely shocking
    test
  14. Sumreyez

Sumreyez New Member

Eddie was a great performer, he was entertaining whether he was good or bad, I don't care what no one says.

I stopped watching wrestling in 2001, but I grew up watching him, I was in shock when I heard this. Sad..

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero.
    test
  15. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i jus found out about an hour ago, this dude told me at work, but damn...

RIP, Eddy.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  17. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

RIP, but he shouldn't have taken so many drugs
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Word@ Serge. I hated him too till he was pushed. That's what makes it so much harder. He was such a fucking great performer, whether he was heel or face, you were gripped by him every time.

I just seen the videos of Rey Mysterio and Beniot talking about him and breaking down... shits hard as hell.
    test
  19. Sumreyez

Sumreyez New Member

Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
    Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/causeofdeath
    test
  20. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

I havent been a wrestling fan since 2000, but yesterday i was flicking through channels and came across Chavo crying during an interview. I was like wtf?

sad indeed. I remember back in WCW when Eddie was a chubby dude.

RIP
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.