Rip 2pac

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by THEDONN, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Cats is mad we love pacs music

Why

I don't get it
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

What does that have to do with being a rapper or an MC?

Losing perspective.
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

^Cuz pac ain't a rapper, and not considered the best mc ever
    test
  4. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

^the ability to reach people. how enjoyable, powerful or relatable the words, music, and artist are.

it's also a great example of how people who aren't "wanna be thugs who will just get killed like fools" (like you insist on a regular basis) enjoy his music. my mom likes Pac too. single mother, oxford educated, irish to the core, full of trauma and war scars from life that'd make a grown man kill himself.

trying to eliminate this from the conversation is trying to eliminate as many positive qualities and advantages as possible.

just like writing to a beat, and having to shorten up the maximum potential of your rhyme schemes, the length of your verse, or let some schemes fail in order to have a more natural and appealing dialogue that doesn't sound forced or mechanical is a skill - doing everything a good producer teaches a raw, unfiltered lyricist... writing in a way that people can really and truly feel on a lyrical level, and delivering it as such... that's skill. that's talent. that's art. that's lyricism. that's rap. that's flow. that's delivery.

this isn't a text battle from 2001. i don't have the energy to sit here and hyphenate, highlight, bold and color code and interpret every line and verse in his discography to prove to you that he's not rhyming like Snoop and Too $hort do, even if he's not rhyming like Big Pun and Canibus. or to philosophize with you like my man Ignorant on why fixed schemes and all that are child's play. you'll have to do figure it out yourself.

you'll just try to spin it into something negative, like how the emotion and vocal presence in Pac's delivery is just "yelling like Busta Rhymes"
    test
  5. ThatsNotMyName

Naw nigga, you making excuses for yourself. Lupe is way more relatable for me (and a lot of people) than Pac. So how is that even a valid criteria?

Those schemes... man, ya'll just mad cause Mak always post that shit. It's not all rap... but schemes, metaphors, and shit like that are an important part of rap.

Besides no rapper sounds forced when rapping his lyrics... that's just absurd. Saying that he was one of the few who sounded natural doing that is crazy. They all sound natural doing that. At least the great majority.
    test
  6. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

it's not an excuse. you always insist only stupid wanna-be thugs love 2Pac... you know, 'cause he only makes two types of songs lol. you don't like my example that says otherwise, and you don't like MV's example that says otherwise.

i don't need excuses, you do. you need thorough explanation because you can't hear it yourself.

it's like how mak doesn't even know that half the shit he bolds doesn't rhyme, and doesn't know wtf alliteration is and how it effects sound. that's you with other aspects like content, except your favorite rapper is Lupe instead of Kool G Rap.

lol @ no lyrics are ever forced

"Half a you lack the magical dap of tragical rap"

"My rhyming skills got you climbing hills"

i can't teach you how to think

we don't give a shit about schemes because we moved past Eminem's style being the only way to rap by his 2nd album. that's why a track like Children's Story by Slick Rick can shit all over Til I Collapse.
    test
  7. ThatsNotMyName

So because ya'll niggas think that being lyrical doesn't matter.. is the truth?

And the niggas who actually go for the super lyrical miracle type of rappers aren't the truth?

Lol... come on, a lot of niggas think Wayne is a goat. I really don't give a fuck if a lot of dudes think 2Pac is the best with points that they think they are valid and more important than the ones I point out to Lupe's.
    That just shows that you are very arrogant... creating a criteria that's lame.

The criteria for rap is the lyric ability, delivery and content.
    And come on, I already told you that Lupe is more lyrical.

Maybe you don't like his delivery but it's not like he is Dizaster or Diabolic. His flow is actually enjoyable for a whole bunch of people.

And how can you front on Lupe's content, while he raps on world's ills while 2Pac actually just raps about introspective things, and when he raps about his community shits, he comes out as he is taking sides instead of try to blend two worlds into one.
    test
  8. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Lol he said ppl relate to lupe more than pac

Yea 18 yea old sheltered nerds do

Pac died when u were 2

We don't expect u to like him

Period

But when u come in attacking us and sayim pac wack

Why would not have nothing to say

So fuck to opinion nigga
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You guys sure like to get rowdy. Play nice or I'm e-stalking you to your residences and spanking you all silly.

Agree to disagree.
    test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

ThatsNotMyName, give it up bro.... NinjaMic got you on the first page already lol

it's over. that's why this argument is played out. you can never win this one. nobody can.
    test
  11. 604Legend

604Legend New Member

You can never win cus pac fans will never admit they're wrong and pac isn't goat haha.
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

you sound mad, you mad? lol
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

cant admit we're wrong??

wrong about what??

a top 5 list is opinion

why the fuck would yall be mad that we think pac is the best?

why does it bother u so much??
    test
  14. ThatsNotMyName

Real talk man.

This nigga twamp is retarded as hell. At least I can respect NinjaMic. But this dude Twamp is just a retard. Just trolls without an opinion.

Twamp, nigga, you goin on ignore with them other sheep-stupid ass niggas.
    test
  15. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Why lames feel they gotta tell u there going to block u
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

ThatsNot got himself a delirious buddy. :funny:
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

They should have banned Pac,Outlaws and hip-hop music.
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

^another wimp

go listen to ur nerd rap

if u scared say u scared
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Before commenting on Pac topic listen to his music.

:ihadadream:
    test
  20. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

im lost thought u said u u wish they would of banned pac music
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.